all the strugglers and re-starters lets do this - and keep it off this time

Wow !
I'm shocked that I'm still here and on track !
I made cakes yesterday, and didn't have any !
I remember doing that a fair few times whilst I was doing well, but not within the last 8 or so months :)

The cake eating spell has been broken :banana dancer:
Long may it continue :D

Small slip up last night ....had OH's left over lentils and rice....naughty but nice!
Wrist smacked and back to TS today x

Hey minis how are we all ?? Sorry no update was working long shifts I'm back everyone been good???

Wi for me tomm - so excited... I'm having tomm off plan (after wi) so straight on it Monday...

Happy Saturday xx

I have been good :D
I am nightshift thus weekend, and I always find it easier then anyway :)
Even with the manfriend staying I am doing good :D
I have deffo found my mojo :D

Hello! Had a day out to see a show with high tea afterwards. Stuck to salad (no chips) and a wee bit of cake. Had a few chocolates but nothing else! Hoping for a good result on the scales next week xx xx

Hey Morning everyone I'm sooooooo happy OFFICIAL weigh in today - I'm 14lbs lighter - so so pleased - now to stay focused for the last 14lb ....... today is my off plan.... straight back on it tomm so happy sunday everyone :D

pxxx

Hey guys, can I join in please :)
I lost 3st with CD but have put it all back on :( I'm now 15st9lb and going to Florida at the end of August, really need to be around the 13.7 mark then...
I have been before and the heat & humidity kills me, plus all the walking, I just feel exhausted, so I really need to do this for me :)
Was going to start tomorrow, but no time like the present :)

Can I join too please? Lost 2 stone with exante before Xmas then gave up and put 1 stone back on :( lost count of how many times I've restarted but really determined this time!

Day 1 today, so fingers crossed.

Have a good day everyone.

Hazel x

precious said:
Hey Morning everyone I'm sooooooo happy OFFICIAL weigh in today - I'm 14lbs lighter - so so pleased - now to stay focused for the last 14lb ....... today is my off plan.... straight back on it tomm so happy sunday everyone :D

pxxx

Thats fantastic precious! Well done! Have a great time today x

Hazel115 said:
Can I join too please? Lost 2 stone with exante before Xmas then gave up and put 1 stone back on :( lost count of how many times I've restarted but really determined this time!

Hazel x

Welcome back hazel, i'm still here. Been faffing around since christmas been maintaining and now losing ..very slowly. Good luck x

Hey guys, can I join in please :)
I lost 3st with CD but have put it all back on :( I'm now 15st9lb and going to Florida at the end of August, really need to be around the 13.7 mark then...
I have been before and the heat & humidity kills me, plus all the walking, I just feel exhausted, so I really need to do this for me :)
Was going to start tomorrow, but no time like the present :)

hey funny of course you can join - its not a challenge or anything just a thread to keep you going i guess - keep you motivated and all that.. good luck babe you will hit your 13.7 if you stick to it - the results are fab - i lost 14lb this morning -fabulous isn't it - you can do it too :) xxx

Hazel x

hi ya hazel i remember you lovely. welcome back - stick around and you WILL melt those squatters away babes... good luck xx

I'm not to bad precious :D
Well done, a stone in a week ? That's blooming fab !

Evening! I am sitting bawling my eyes out watching MySisters Keeper on C4!! Apart from that had a great day Exante wise. Recently discovered that I can have Asda caffine free diet coke so enjoyed two glasses today!

How is everyone else getting on? X

handbag-annie said:
Evening! I am sitting bawling my eyes out watching MySisters Keeper on C4!! Apart from that had a great day Exante wise. Recently discovered that I can have Asda caffine free diet coke so enjoyed two glasses today!

How is everyone else getting on? X

Aww hugs babe, well done here's to another top day xx

Morning minis

It's Monday it's a new week we are all doing fabulous WELL DONE....

Let's do even better for this week too

Happy Monday pxxx

Hi im a re-starter. Tried multiple times and keep failing. I was on and off last week and lost 3lbs. Starting today i am fully TS, ive got 10 days left of shakes and ordered more so I have them in, im trying to do at least 20 minutes a day of step aerobics (got my own step which i bought) and i am having 3 shakes a day and 2-3 litres of water. Which is 8-12 glasses of 250ml of water (i think)

becky_1701 said:
Hi im a re-starter. Tried multiple times and keep failing. I was on and off last week and lost 3lbs. Starting today i am fully TS, ive got 10 days left of shakes and ordered more so I have them in, im trying to do at least 20 minutes a day of step aerobics (got my own step which i bought) and i am having 3 shakes a day and 2-3 litres of water. Which is 8-12 glasses of 250ml of water (i think)

Hi! Good luck with total TS this week. I find that once you get a week under my belt it's much easier. Stick at it xx

Back