all the strugglers and re-starters lets do this - and keep it off this time

Morning everyone! Sitting with my morning shake and looking forward to a good week and good weight loss on the old scales tomorrow xx

Thanks, its good to know that it does get easier after a week x

Morning. I've started today instead of last week to get the weekend out the way. Hope everyone is doing well. Good luck Becky, you can do it! x

Evening. Gosh my blooming tummy has been rumbling all evening. Don't feel hungry but the rumbling continues.

First weigh in tomorrow for three week so keep them fingers crossed for me.

Hope everybody has had a 100% day.

Night night! X

i'm back, need to rid all the crap ive put into my body over the last weeks or so
lets do it big x

Well just had wi and lost 5lbs this week. Whoohoo!!
Soo happy as normally 0.5-1.5lbs x hope everyone is doing well x

kenshin112 said:
i'm back, need to rid all the crap ive put into my body over the last weeks or so
lets do it big x

Welcome back! :)

First weigh in for three weeks as been away .................11lbs off! Yee haa! Total weight loss 8st and 4lbs.

Have a good day everyone xx

handbag-annie said:
First weigh in for three weeks as been away .................11lbs off! Yee haa! Total weight loss 8st and 4lbs.

Have a good day everyone xx

Fabulous this weeks a good one with wi results - here's to an even better week 2

Morning my lovelies

Well done everyone your all doing simply marvellous :)

Week 2 so far going fab! Although think I kinda forgot to count my packs and only have 3 days worth which takes me to Thursday - sooo I've decided to follow Atkins for 2 weeks... And order my final pack on pay day I'll still be around and watching you all :)

Happy tuesday pxx

Hello, how is everyone this fine Saturday evening?

Hope everyone is managing to battle through the weekend. Xx

Happy Sunday everyone how are we all ??

I'm still going strong in WW sts this morning and am very pleased with it :)

Have a lovely arvo everyone pxx

Afternoon, is everyone is here???! X

Hi everyone...seems quiet in here this week! Well only a 1lb loss for me on tuesday. Had a sabotage day on friday so hoping any gains will be lost by next weigh in. Hope you be in 11's by then x

Good luck all x

Hi everyone, Hope you're all doing well. I have been struggling to get back on track since my holidays 6 weeks ago and feel like I've really let myself down .Tried doing WS for the last couple of weeks but hasn't worked out well so have decided to have a few days annual leave & go back on to TS. Mainly need the days off to cope with the headaches. Feeling positive this morning, just had a porridge but forgot to weigh myself earlier so will do that tomorrow (not looking forward to that to be honest) My daughter has been baking biscuits & the smell is lovely but am resisting any temptation. Have a hen do in 5 weeks so want will aim to lose about 21lb by then.
I must lose 4 stone by November when I will be visiting my sister in Australia. I want to see the look on her face when she sees her old slim sister walking through the barriers at the airport.Reading this thread has given me hope & motivation, I have stocked up on paracetamol & have my water lined up on the side so here goes x

Hey Everyone how are you all? I'm no longer on exante - I'm enjoying ww too much and don't think I've got the willpower for the shakes i once had if that makes sense so decided to instead put the money aside for new clothes and shoes ....

wishing you all lots of success on your journeys :) pxx

Back