all the strugglers and re-starters lets do this - and keep it off this time

Happy Monday everyone I feel fabulous today because I went to the gym after god knows how long - and it feels great...got a slight headache but hey that's nothing I'll get over it :)

Have a fabulous day everyone xx

Oh, a new thread to join !
Will catch up later, but count me in !

Afternoon everyone! Just back from seeing the Olympic Flame - amazing!

Been dead focused the last couple of days, although like you Mia I had to have four packets yesterday as tummy rumbled the whole day! Lot better today so fingers crossed I am on a roll!

Hope everyone else is having a good day cx

All is going well for me so far (although I was peed off when I got on the scales mid-week and only lost 2lbs, I must not scale hop!)
I'm not hungry at all and am struggling to have all 3 packs coz I just dont feel like having them.

I am also on the hunt for a swimming costume but cant find one I like!

Hi everyone. Well, the headache still hasn't lifted and I don't feel well at all :( Going to have a bullion soon to try and get rid of the hunger and headache. This is day 6 now so feeling this way is unusual for me after so long. Going to try and stick to 3 today and if I'm hungry treat myself to another bullion.

Precious, I am not adding food yet, just sticking to TS until goal. I WAS near goal but not now - got 12 to lose whereas before I cheated I was only 4lb from goal :(

I'm so considering just finishing off my packs now rather than later I'm depressed as scales went up 4lb and I've been really good on sw apart from not drinking enough at the weekend. Ive got a wedding to go to in 3 weeks and just wanna be slimmer and ive got just over 5weeks packs. Anyone's thoughts welcome.

Hi everyone. Well, the headache still hasn't lifted and I don't feel well at all :( Going to have a bullion soon to try and get rid of the hunger and headache. This is day 6 now so feeling this way is unusual for me after so long. Going to try and stick to 3 today and if I'm hungry treat myself to another bullion.

Precious, I am not adding food yet, just sticking to TS until goal. I WAS near goal but not now - got 12 to lose whereas before I cheated I was only 4lb from goal :(

hey mia hope your headache has eased a little hun.. 12 squatters - that'll soon go :) I've got about 26 EEK now thats ALOT xx

I'm so considering just finishing off my packs now rather than later I'm depressed as scales went up 4lb and I've been really good on sw apart from not drinking enough at the weekend. Ive got a wedding to go to in 3 weeks and just wanna be slimmer and ive got just over 5weeks packs. Anyone's thoughts welcome.

hey spyro don't feel depressed hun.. personally id go for the magic packs too and was gonna say the same as blue - u may even be a stone lighter by then :) xx

Hi everyone :D day 4 of yet another restart since I came back of my holidays I just can't seem to stick with it :( im going to an old school friends birthday at the end off the month so thats my incentive so want to lose a stone or more hopefully goodluck everyone x

Day 1 for me, again :eek:
A night out at the end of the month has been planned. 17 days, I would love to lose 10-12 lbs by then......
Let's see, how low I can go :D

Was weigh day for me today, only lost 2lbs. I know its 2lbs the right way but on this diet 2lbs is disappointing. Need to use it to motivate me rather than demoralise me. And its still 23 lbs in four weeks, was bound to get a lower week. I hope by next week it is up again! So 100% for me now till end of June except my run days and work nights, I'll do ws on these days of I need it. I was dreaming of getting into 12s by end of June but with 12lbs to go Nd only 18 days its.not gonna happen.... Oh well, I will.get.there in July! X

time2go said:
Was weigh day for me today, only lost 2lbs. I know its 2lbs the right way but on this diet 2lbs is disappointing. Need to use it to motivate me rather than demoralise me. And its still 23 lbs in four weeks, was bound to get a lower week. I hope by next week it is up again! So 100% for me now till end of June except my run days and work nights, I'll do ws on these days of I need it. I was dreaming of getting into 12s by end of June but with 12lbs to go Nd only 18 days its.not gonna happen.... Oh well, I will.get.there in July! X

23lbs in 4 weeks is excellent !
It is well over the stone a month that Exante say is the average losses ;)

I made a mistake, its 20lbs in 4 weeks which is amazing. No other diet (non vlcd) cud achieve anything like that. And when.I restarted I would have been happy with that over the 5weeks I intended doing the.diet! Need to keep that in mind. Think.about what I have achieved rather than what I am dreaming of. My journey doesn't need to end when exante does! And I have def lost inches. It's this week I was def into a 16 size jeans. N my muffin top is reducing too!

How's everyone doing today?

I am feeling veeeeeeeeeeeery positive today, very happy, not hungry and loving exante :D
Weigh in day tomorrow.

I was struggling an hour ish ago. I nearly had some olives, but didn't :D
Gotta crack this again ! Just gotta !
:D

I struggled when kids where.having their mcds. I was starving too. Got through it :)

Hi there started exante TS today having lost 5 stone for my wedding in 2007 on Cd it has now all drifted back on so determined to lose it and keep it off this time but know i need all the support i can get
mel

best friends wedding said:
Hi there started exante TS today having lost 5 stone for my wedding in 2007 on Cd it has now all drifted back on so determined to lose it and keep it off this time but know i need all the support i can get
mel

Hey mel welcome to the forum good luck on your journey hunny xx

Back