Alli's 2011 "Head stuff" diet

The food choices don't sound bad Alli, an the training day with Molly will have been good exercise. Poppy will keep you on your toes, too! Have a lovely family day and enjoy every minute... and here's to a great week!

xxx

Hi all,

Having spent thtrf past two days with my face inside a bag of crisp or 10 I've decided to get back on the wagon. I was doing ok until this week - not really thinking much about food and certainly not bingeing...but the less said about the past couple of days the better.

So I'm back on WW. I'm paying for membership so might as well use it. I hope to stick with it this time and will hold onto that wagon for dear life.

Not much time to post recently so sorry that I'm not being very supportive on your diaries. My life feels very chaotic at the moment juggling 2 dogs, 2 children and a full time (currently very busy) job. I worked until midnight last night so will need to find a better balance somehow as I'm starting to feel lost.

Anyway - hopeful you are having a good morning so far!

I need to get off my train now (another day in London :( ) and in to the first of many many meetings!

Good morning Alli, glad you popped in. Always worry when peeps disappear for a bit. Well done for halting the slide and getting back on the wagon. I'm sure you'll be fine. Life gets so hectic at times that we neglect ourselves - which includes the sensible eating - hopefully you can take some time out for yourself to catch your breath.

Take care of yourself and good luck with WW x

Alli, made me smile, had a picture of you throwing dogs and children into the air... juggling. I know so much how you feel, I know my work-life balance is so far out of sync there is barely any room for the 'life' bit. I end up feeling consumed and then I end up medicating with sweet stuff and hating myself for it.

Good luck with the WW. You are doing a much better job with maintenance than you know, but also think you're right to nip this while you can before it gets away from you, I so wish I had managed to do that at some point last year before the yo-yo stuff got so ingrained.

Sending a hug and thanks so much for your support on my diary, it helped.

xxx

Or a Bored Room?

xxx
Lol KC, that's what I always say to my guys at work when they book a room for a Bored Meeting. You walk past the room and at least 5 of them are yawning at any given time..Love it, they are running a FTSE 250 company, discussing million pound budgets etc and they can't keep awake :D :D

Well I know you are whispering but the huge sparkly 'ALLI' signature kind of gives it away... are you underneath the desk? Or texting one-handed from phone in your briefcase? Lol...

xxx

I've just found out that our director is away today so no more hiding :D.

Am in meetings from 12pm until going home time so am making the best of the 25 minutes I've got left...

I've just ordered the Beck diet solution book and workbook! You all seem to love it so I'm really hoping it will help me as well! The workbook comes with ready to cut out response cards - I like the idea of that!:rolleyes:

So far so good - I've had lots of coffee and weetabix for breakfast and a banana mid-morning. I've got a small meal waiting for me in the fridge which should keep me going this afternoon. I won't have much time to think about food anyway - I'll just need to make sure I stay away from the shops at Euston when it's going home time!

Hope you are all doing well - I can see a bit of sunshine from the office window - wish I could enjoy it! Working from home tomorrow and most of next week so will have more freedom!
Right - back to the :whacky068:

Well done Alli, on deciding on a plan. Do you prefer WW to SW? And do I remember that you do WW online? Do you like that way?

The work life balance - hmm.....need me some of that. I keep trying... x

Ok, all decided. SW meeting for me Tuesday morning. Fingers crossed! :)

Ok, all decided. SW meeting for me Tuesday morning. Fingers crossed! :)
Good on you Bess. I always enjoyed SW, especially the red days........lots of meat. My problem was that it was 'eat as much as you like of...' and that is the red light for me to eat a whole side of beef in one sitting. If you can manage to watch the size of your portions, then this is a good plan. Just be careful on your green days. DD2 used to say that they should be called brown days, cos I was always farting with all the beans/brussels etc. hahaha

x

Well done Bess!! With going to the group you'll get access to some of the online stuff anyway. I always did greed days (that was supposed to be green days but my initial spelling was more apt :D) or Mix & Match, which is when you mix red and green days.

I've managed a whole day and a half on WW - very proud of myself!! :rolleyes:

Well done Alli! I think the first days are always the hardest, while you get used to a new routine... WW is one diet I have never tried. SW I liked, and always did green days...

xxx

Well done Bess!! With going to the group you'll get access to some of the online stuff anyway. I always did greed days (that was supposed to be green days but my initial spelling was more apt :D) or Mix & Match, which is when you mix red and green days.

I've managed a whole day and a half on WW - very proud of myself!! :rolleyes:
Love it.....Greed days :D

I tried their Extra Easy last year and it seemed like I was always eating.......if felt really wrong x

Love it.....Greed days :D

I tried their Extra Easy last year and it seemed like I was always eating.......if felt really wrong x

Oh I loved Extra Easy days but I stopped losing weight shortly after they were introduced so suspect they were no good for me!

Morning All,

It's a miserable morning here in Kent - it's chucking it down and my morning walk with Molly was not very nice! I've got a stinking cold and both the children are tired and cranky. Still - our plans today are pretty much home based. I'm baking some macaroons (the French type - pretty ones in different colours) for a meeting at work and we're also planning on watching a movie.

I managed to stick within my points yesterday so with 2 days done I am officially on a diet :D.

The Beck book arrived today and it seems good. Similar to some other books I own but I bought the work book as well which I think will be really helpful as it will make it easier for me to do the exercises.

Right - I'm off to have my hair done. See you all later xxx

Well done on sticking to WW so far! And thanks for the advice about Extra Easy. xx

Yay to the two good days Alli... and 'sigh' at the macaroons! They are so pretty, have never tried to make them though! SNOW here in Scotland - ugh! A snuggling in at home day for me I think. Enjoy your weekend!

xxx

Back