Ally's Diary - take two

Great news on the loss and enjoy the new tats! I love new tattoo day so exciting! X

I'm far to excited about them, as my friend said i'm like a kid at christmas

Considering I went for 2 tattoo's...the girl hadn't booked me in for enough time and the guy didn't want to rush the Robin so i have a 3/4 finished tattoo and one not started, going back next thursday providing i can get the afternoon off. But by how the robin turned out it is amazing so it was worth not having everything i wanted doing finished.

Wow, it looks amazing. Really amazing!

Yep, i expected it to come out well but not that we'll, and even the guy who did it said he really enjoyed working on it

Excellent start to the day...unlocked the car to go work, got worked, locked it to go get my car park ticket, unlocked it to put ticket in car, locked it...key stuck in lock, 10 mins later I called in work to ask for "a man" to come and pull it out. My boss comes to my rescue. Pulls the key out, so we unlock the passenger door and then attempt to unlock drivers door, key gets stuck again. Boss man gets it back out but looks like drivers door lock is brokened.

Anyway food...
Breakfast: banana, 25g choc philly on toast
Lunch: Mini quiches and salad
Tea: fried rice

HEa: milk
HEb: bread

Syns: choc philly 3.5, 3x coconut macaroon 6, 4x wine gums 3, mini creme egg 2.5
Free Snacks: Apple, persimmon, pear

Last edited:
I brought my nappy cream work with me to put on my tattoo when i got in cos i was running late...but with all my key drama i completely forgot to put it on oopsy

I was suppose to have a bacon sandwich this morning but in my usual early morning i cant be bothered state, i made porridge instead...and managed to make the microwave look like something out of wallace and gromit as it exploded all over the place

breakfast: porridge with golden syrup and a ww yog
Lunch: ham salad, banana, pear and nectarine
Tea: beef stew with 2 slices bread

HEa: 3x babybel light
HEb: porridge
HEb: bread

Syns: 1 tbsp golden syrup 2.5, gravy granules 1, 8x wine gums 6, midget gems 4.5, viscount 3.5, mini creme egg 2.5, options hot choc 2, marshmallows 1
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit, 2x apricots

Last edited:
Umm i went over syns by about 15 yesterday oopsy, i'll make them up over the weekend

Snowing pretty heavy today, been in 5 mins and my boss is already moaning about if his car gets snowed in. However the owner of the company has said we can work half day...as long as we take the afternoon as annual holiday.

Breakfast: porridge with golden syrup and a ww yog
Lunch: egg and bacon sandwich
Tea: cheese omelette beans

HEa: cheese
HEb: porridge
HEb: 1 slice 800g bread

Syns: Golden Syrup 2.5, mayo 2, wholemeal slice bread 4, 2x viscount 7, werther 2, bacon 4
Free Snacks: apple, ww yog, cherries

Edit: change of plan, sandwich man just came round with his egg and bacon sandwich, grilled bacon, egg with a little mayo which i'll count as 2 syns, no butter and wholemeal bread, will have one slice as healthy extra and count other as syns

Last edited:
I just realised I balls up...everything i've had makes a green day...but i have bacon and egg sandwich...oopsy. Only just realised what i've done too. Guess I'll syn it and attempt to make up the 15 syns from yesterday and the 7 or 8 i am now over too.

It's taken me all day to realise what i'd done too. Ah well can't be helped.

Sounds good, hmm might have cheese on toast for breakfast

Breakfast: porridge with golden syrup
Lunch: bachelor's savory beef rice and persimmon fruit
Tea: chilli tuna and broccoli spaghetti and cherry roulade

Hea: milk
Heb: porridge

Syns: golden syrup 2.5, cherry roulade 7

Last edited:
See you didnt go for the cheese on toast then! Actually, I really fancied some porridge about an hour ago, will definitely leave some soaking overnight to have tomorrow. Just realised, I keep thinking you're Scottish, don't know why!! :doh:

Haha no it was too cold so went with the porridge. Nope definitely not Scottish :p

Breakfast: porridge and golden syrup and persimmon fruit
Lunch: egg bacon and asparagus flan
Tea: southern style jambalaya and cherry roulade

Hea: milk
Heb: porridge

Syns: golden syrup 2.5, flan 4.5 (2 milk (might use this from HEa though if i have enough milk left leter), 1.5 cornflour, 1 rf cheese), cherry roulade 3.5, chorizo 1
Free snack: apricot

Last edited:
Back