Ally's Diary - take two

Just had a sneaky look on scales and the numbers finally moved, providing it sticks or goes down more by Tuesday.

Having a green day today since I've not had one in 8 weeks

Breakfast: weetabix, banana and honey
Lunch: pasta quiche, plum
Tea: cheese omelette, chips and beans

Hea: milk
Hea: cheese slices
Heb: weetabix
Heb: 2x alpen lights

Syns: honey 2, gum 1, choc finger 1.5, sugarfree sweet 0.5, jaffa cake 2.5, 2x wine gums 2, curly wurly
Total syns: 15.5
Free snacks prepacked fruit

Last edited:
Going to overdose on chewing the rate I'm chewing through it!

Now I remember why I cut green days out. Only just eaten the pasta quiche and already feel bloated!

If i don't chew gum i end up eating rubbish from my colleagues drawer...saying that i just nicked her jaffa cakes anyway!

I stopped eating gum when my jaw began to click, and I began to have to wiggle it back into place....

Ace, should have used the gum to stick your jaw back in place :p

My Green day yesterday left me totally bloated, not so bloated this morning though.

Yay new season apricots in Morrisons, can get my apricot fetish back in action again :p

Breakfast: white choc porridge, 2x apricots
Lunch: Mini quiches and salad, 2x plums, nectarine
Tea: Double cheese burger and salad

Hea: milk
HEa: 2x dairylea light slices
Heb: porridge
Heb: wholemeal roll

Syns: white choc options 2, chocolate finger 1.5, gum 1, 2x wine gum 2, jaffa cake 2.5, curly wurly 6
Total syns: 15
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit, pear

Last edited:
Mmmm sandwich ladies coffee and walnut cake looks so yummy

Yay Amazon have received my treadmill back, 10 mins later got a notification that a refund had been issued wooop.

I could send my treadmill back on the grounds that I never use it. Do you think that would work? (or maybe I should get off my fat a?se & actually use it....)

Haha it might work, you never know :p

Yay Amazon have received my treadmill back, 10 mins later got a notification that a refund had been issued wooop.

Wow that's brill, you couldn't ask for better service.

Wow that's brill, you couldn't ask for better service.

I know, expected there to be a load of fuss, but the only issue we got was a courier turned up on his own, luckily dad was here to help him lift it though, and then an hour later another courier appeared to pick up the treadmill which had already been picked up! But couldn't ask for better on amazon's part though, hopefully ordering another treadmill tomorrow :D

Breakfast: fruit salad
Lunch: 1/2 pack bachelor's beef rice, Baby leaf salad and mattessons roast chicken raiders pear
Tea: spaghetti and cheese meatballs with gravy

Hea: 1/2 milk, 1/2 philly
Heb:

Syns: gravy 2, fridge raiders mini pack 1, jelly belly jelly beans 5
Total syns: 8
Free snacks: apricot

Last edited:
Back