Ally's Diary - take two

Ok thought I'd check in while in leeds hotel. Seacrest, yeah was a total adrenaline rush and party was fun, my aunt has any photos of me so will get them off here when I'm home.

Anyway, I'VE GOT A JOB :D it's the one I went for the second interview for on Friday, I start 4th November :D

Been offered another today too, stuck with other one though

Yeah going good, especially when both your idols recognise you Haha. We saw Joe (singer of Patent pending) in crowd on Monday and went to him and he just said 'oh my god it's you two! You look amazing!' we were both like 2 stone heavier when he last saw us.

Though I am getting paranoid and need to relax, me and Jamie had a slight Umm well contraception malfunction... I took the morning after pill just incase but I'm still stressing it's not worked but can only wait and see now I guess.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, that would be annoying not being able to tell at all

I got on Jamies scales this morning and they say I've gained 3lb haha not that I'm surprised since I've eaten crap most days this week.

Thought of you last night cos I was looking at lists of gigs and stuff, and saw that BFS are doing their farewell tour? Your epic cross-country journey makes perfect sense now - hope you have an amazing time! :D

Yep there last ever UK tour, but I love the support act as much as bfs if not more that's why I've been following them mostly. Was final show for me tonight. Been a good week. Even more epic when the lead singers of both bands recognise you and the lead singer of Patent pending actually came up to us at each show and talked to us... Last night when we weren't at a show he sent us a video message saying we should be there. I love that guy haha

Yep there last ever UK tour, but I love the support act as much as bfs if not more that's why I've been following them mostly. Was final show for me tonight. Been a good week. Even more epic when the lead singers of both bands recognise you and the lead singer of Patent pending actually came up to us at each show and talked to us... Last night when we weren't at a show he sent us a video message saying we should be there. I love that guy haha

That's so cool! Glad to hear it's been a good week - such an awesome way to spend a holiday. Very impressed about video message. :)

That's so cool! Glad to hear it's been a good week - such an awesome way to spend a holiday. Very impressed about video message. :)

Yeah he's awesome, he ran over to us and took selfies on my boyfriends photo yesterday. It's been a good week, sad it's over now.

Yeah, kinda mixed though, still on a high from the gig but still worrying the morning after pill hasn't worked, so I'm totally confused. Plus I want to tell mum but I've no idea how she'll react.

Yeah, kinda mixed though, still on a high from the gig but still worrying the morning after pill hasn't worked, so I'm totally confused. Plus I want to tell mum but I've no idea how she'll react.

Sorry to hear you had to take MAP - it sucks, I've had to take it three times after other contraception failed, and I felt rotten each time, but it did work every time, and once I could only get hold of it a couple of days after. Fingers crossed!

Hope your mum reacts ok, if you do decide to tell her.

Sorry to hear you had to take MAP - it sucks, I've had to take it three times after other contraception failed, and I felt rotten each time, but it did work every time, and once I could only get hold of it a couple of days after. Fingers crossed!

Hope your mum reacts ok, if you do decide to tell her.

I took it last Tuesday, was within 12 hours, and have felt nauseous everyday since, and started getting cramps last few days, but not sure if it's cos my periods due next week or not. And my paranoia is definitely not helping.

I took it last Tuesday, was within 12 hours, and have felt nauseous everyday since, and started getting cramps last few days, but not sure if it's cos my periods due next week or not. And my paranoia is definitely not helping.

Might be worth talking to a pharmacist if you're worried? I definitely felt so nauseous I was bed-ridden for a couple of days the first time I took it. I personally don't really like taking hormones - I think some people can have a really strong reaction to them.

Back