Aloize's Diary

Fantastic loss, well done!

Thanks everyone for the support.

It was a tough week last week. I was off work decorating and just wanted to eat especially over the weekend. I am feeling positive though as it was my 50th day on Exante yesterday and I lost another 1.5lbs. I did have a low carb meal of cottage cheese, quorn and salad last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Kept dreaming about food last night and woke up panicking I'd eaten some sandwiches and cake.

Also, I keep thinking, Ive still got a long way to go (At least 4 stone) and my clothes are definitely looser but I haven't gone down a dress size yet. It can be a bit disheartening but I guess I have to keep focusing on the positives and see the end goal. By the summer, I will be slim and not have to wear long sleeve tops. I'm aiming to take my son swimming from Easter so hoping to look okish in a swimming costume by then. I know it doesn't matter and no one's looking at me but I still feel self conscious.

My plan this week is to try and use up my shake packs as I have been leaving these because I much prefer the meals and bars. I am going to try and have 2 shakes a day to use them up before I put in another order.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Well done on the loss :) you've done really well. Happy birthday for yesterday. by the way.

I have still to go down a dress size too - but I at the moment I am happy to be wearing clothes that are looser on me and fit better. I probably could squeeze myself into something smaller but I would rather look better in something that fits than look like I am about to burst out of a size smaller!

Kept dreaming about food last night and woke up panicking I'd eaten some sandwiches and cake.

That's brilliant, as dream calories don't count I wish I could have such vivid dreams about food... although imagine it makes you wake up hungry.

I love your goal of taking your son swimming without feeling too self-conscious in a swimsuit. I'm just about to book a break at Centre Parcs for May and really hope I can do the same. Not sure I'll be posting any swimsuit-selfies but would be soooo nice to enjoy taking him swimming without worrying that everyone's looking at me, as he absolutely loves swimming!

We were discussing dress sizes on my diary the other day. I haven't really budged either, it takes time but it will happen :)

Well done on the loss you've done really well. Happy birthday for yesterday. by the way.

I have still to go down a dress size too - but I at the moment I am happy to be wearing clothes that are looser on me and fit better. I probably could squeeze myself into something smaller but I would rather look better in something that fits than look like I am about to burst out of a size smaller!

Thanks Sadie but its not my birthday until July. I was celebrating 50 days on exante:). Hoping to be a size 12 by then.

You're doing so well Aloize - and on track for the expected stone a month loss :)

I've lost 30 lbs and haven't changed dress size yet :rolleyes:

....all things in their own good time I guess!

I have another 9 stone to lose - so quite a way to go :oops:

I can't stand the shakes either, and have bitten the bullet and thrown out the ones I had

....the hot meals are so much more satisfying, and I figured I might as well really enjoy the 600 calories I'm allowing myself :D

I hope so Darcy. Need a few pounds off this week.

I like some of the shakes but they just don't fill me up. I genuinely felt hungry today. I would throw them but I bought loads in my first order and I'm down to my last 3 bars and about 5 meals so trying to only have one or the other a day. Going to do an order at the weekend.

Day 52
White choc and raspberry shake at 11
Lemon cheesecake shake 4pm
Chicken Thai soup 8pm ( made into crisps)
Lots of tea to stop me feeling hungry.

Ooops :oops: that will teach me to read more slowly!!

I have been slowly going through all the stuff I can eat (but would rather not) so I don't end up with things I really can't stand before I re-order. Shakes are something I don't mind though - although some flavours are a bit peculiar - not really a fan of honeycombe

Mum just made the apple and cinnamon porridge into scones and they were yummy. Slightly burnt on top but tasted great so I've found a way to use up my porridge packs. Here's a pic. There were 3 but I ate one before taking a picture. 20160227_140748.jpg

Another 1.5lbs this week. Bit gutted as only lost that last week so was hoping for a 3 or 4 especially as I've been having 2 shakes a day and only 1 meal or bar. But as long as it's going down I suppose. I definitely haven't drunk enough as it's been so cold I can't face just water. Might try hot water as one of my colleagues does that instead of tea and coffee.

It's also time of the month and feeling a bit bunged up so maybe that's halting the losses too. Hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

It's all going in the right direction Aloize :)

...give yourself a huge pat on the back for losing 30 lbs in 8 weeks - that's amazing! :D

Onwards and downwards together :winner:

Another 1.5lbs this week. Bit gutted as only lost that last week so was hoping for a 3 or 4 especially as I've been having 2 shakes a day and only 1 meal or bar. But as long as it's going down I suppose. I definitely haven't drunk enough as it's been so cold I can't face just water. Might try hot water as one of my colleagues does that instead of tea and coffee.

I enjoy drinking hot water, and I put a 2 litre bottle of water in the fridge overnight to make sure I'm drinking enough. It definitely helps with weight loss.

30lbs in 8 weeks really is amazing :D

1.5 loss is better than no loss! Well done :) It will speed up if you get your water intake up!

The lemon cheesecake shake is a bit yum. :)

Well done on your weight loss. 30lbs in 8 weeks is great... more than two stones in less than two months. FABULOUS!! XX

Thank you all for reminding me why this diet is so great. I have to look at the big picture not the weekly losses. 30lb is great in 2 months. Today I am sorting out my wardrobe to see what fits and what I can get rid of now I'm slimmer.

Hi aloize, I'm just catching up reading your diary, 30lb loss so far your doing amazing :)

Well done on the 30lb loss, that is fantastic :)

30lbs is incredible. And to put it into context - that's the weight of 4 newborn babies!!!! It must feel fantastic to lose that amount - well done x

Back