Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Great ideas Katie... I will get them in my non-plan plan this weekend! I've sort of just focused on day to day up to now as I probably didn't think I'd last this long! A huge achievement for me !! Lol

I think I just didn't want to tempt fate and be reminded of what a failure I've been...

But hey ! That's in the past... Onward and upward! :)

I've not dared look at clothes styles in the teen sizes yet Susie! But maybe I should!? :)

Looking never hurts xxx gives you something to focus on too!
You are an early bird - Good Morning!! Hope you have a good day x

Morning Bren

Yep - I seem to function better in the morning although the rest of my body wouldn't agree! ;)... hope you have a good day!

di xx :)

Morning Di, I'm a morning person as well, early to bed and early to rise most days

Hi Lisa

The office is down off Hammersmith Grove and too far for a 30min break ... I don't get much time as I'm just a freelancer so they like to make sure they get their pound of flesh! Lol :)

Hey Susie

Bit of a dicky tum at the mo... How was your meeting this morning? :)

Sorry you're not feeling too flash, Di :(

The meeting went well - except I had to laugh, they were presenting to a bunch of quite senior comms people and in their powerpoint presentation they spelled "Breifings"....classic. Most people took delight in pointing it out :D

Home now and with the promised G&T in hand. The flat was bad - damp everywhere, overlooked, not at all like the pics - how do they manage that, to make the pictures of a flat so much nicer than the reality???

That's so disappointing Susie! What a pain - there should be some legal misrepresentation clause to throw at them for doing that! just doesn't seem fair! Hope you enjoy the g&t!:)

Thx hun - trying not to be down about it but every time I look at something, it's rubbish - and what I want is out of reach.

But no, won't think like that - it's just fate directing me to the right place :D

How was your day?

Early start and had to cover reception for the first 4 hours... but it's Friday so it's all fine! The things we do to make ourselves indispensable!! lol :)

LOL I know the feeling - contract life can be tough, eh? :D

OK, so I am really bad at housekeeping, never vacuum, dusting pah - but I have just cleaned the flat. For a cat....

Oh Susie! You're so sweet - kitty will love you the minute you're together! She will be spoilt, pampered and loved within a inch of her life! Lol x

Finally... Finally ... Have lost 2st! A whole 28lbs! Yee-hah!

Haven't been this weight since 2007!

I love Atkins... There hasn't really been much sacrifice or effort....... Or perhaps my head is just in the right place right now!

Thank you to everyone on here who has helped me every step of the way! Xxx :)

Back