Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

My head goes into holiday mode really easily! Lol ... I thought - huge telly, Sky plus, vodka, empty house, almost in the country, strictly, x factor ... I must treat myself to non usual menu! Lol... And before I knew it I'd bought a sneaky little goats cheese and then spent the whole night nibbling... It's obviously a trigger which I need to stamp on! I'd bought the cheese even before the alcohol had passed my lips! Lol

Everhopeful said:
I thought you showed great control, well done! I hope the rest of your day is tranquil. :)

Thank you Everhopeful - I'll never feel that ive cracked this until hopefully the signals between my brain my neck my mouth and my stomach get re-wired again properly! Lol :)

Thank goodness Bren! Lol... Hope you're having a good day :)

Morning all :)

Another 1lb lost this morning so maybe the vodka helped - who knows lol

Have dentist first thing for root canal again... Hope she finishes it this time... My jaw is still not right after the other times she stuck needles into it.

Then seeing an ex relation from Vienna - my ex is half Viennese ... Anyway she's divorced from the family and is over in London... I hardly know her so just having lunch in the St Paul's area which is close to my other place that I work.

B - after dentist - Atkins shake
L - wherever we decide to go
D - left over chicken jalfrezi with veg
E - some
A - nope
W - loads

Hope you have good days :)

Yes it was lovely to see her again - we last met in 2002! And haven't been in touch since although she keeps in touch with the ex MiL

Lunch was just some lettuce leaves a bit of mayo and some tuna and a bit of chicken... Quite a small portion as the dentist this morning took ages and pulled my mouth around a bit so didn't really fancy much :)

Hi Di :D Well done on the continuing loss! I've got the dentist tomorrow too - at least two bits of filling missing courtesy of pork scratchings. Typical - a legal treat that I love, but don't have the teeth to devour!

Oh hun you are in the tooth wars, aren't you? Hope it's feeling better now.

An uncle used to swear by rubbing rum (or whiskey) into his gums....worth a shot? :)

Evening all :)

I got a delivery of stuff from Evans today - a couple of tops and a bra... Am well pleased as they all fit even though I wasn't expecting it - might have to send a top back as I think it's a bit big... It's a 26 which I know is nothing to write home about but I've been struggling with 32 so am well chuffed... Also the bra is 44d which fits easily! I was up to a 50! Lol

Isn't life grand when things like that happen! And I'm typing this whilst drinking coffee with cream and eating some green olives! :)

Wooh hooooooooooooo, well done you on the loss, after alcohol too!!!!

Love it :eek:p x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mega stuff Di - great news on the clothes. Really we should all throw the scales out!!!
Xxxx

I love my scales - they are my obsession and help to keep me focused ha ha :)

Your doing fabulously... xx

Morning and thank you for all your lovely words... :) xx

Am really busy this week ... Have to try and catch up what I didn't manage to do at the weekend.

So today it will be:

B - Atkins shake plus coffee with squirty cream
L - not sure - possibly smoked salmon small packet - might be seeing a friend for lunch
D - mini chick breasts stuffed with cream cheese and mushrooms and wrapped in Parma ham with broccoli

Hope everyone has a good day :)

hope you've had a great day and a nice lunch out di, where did you go?

What're your top tips when dining out on atkins? anyone?

menu sounds great btw :)

Back