Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Ooh! Yes Susie sounds like fun ! :)

Am still at work ... Had back to back redundancy meetings today - so depressing! I'm going to be having a glass of alcohol tonight that's for sure !! Ha ha :)

L - chicken barbecued and some smoked salmon

D - not sure yet!

A - you bet!!! Lol

E - some

Oh you poor love, hope you get home soon!

I can do Sunday for the market if you fancy it - Saturday I have to wait in for my new laptop and Mr Tesco.

Hi Susie ... Sunday might be do-able

Dinner was a bit odd but tasty... Cauliflower cheese garlic egg lol

Quak said:
Evening Di, great news on the loss, good and steady :) xx

Thanks Bren! If I have weeks like this I'll be well happy ... Hope you've had a good day :)

Morning Di:)
Hope you have a good day today to recover from ugghy yesterday! Have fun at the christmas market with susie - i'm torn between ignoring the whole fact christmas is coming and desperate to get all organised well ahead;)
Xxx

Morning all :)

Another milestone today - am wearing tights today - first time I've bothered with them in over 8 years! Lol 100 denier black but I am starting to feel feminine!! Ha ha

B - 2 eggs mushrooms lean bacon coffee single cream

L - chick breast parcel

D - ditto

E - some

W- hopefully loads

A - maybe a little can of gin with slimline

Have lost another inch from bust and hips... Tummy not budging but that might be cos I have a hernia there ... I want to get it sorted when I've dropped more weight ... :)

Well done on the tights hun, and feeling more girly :D

Re the market - if not this weekend, there will be more markets as we approach the madness known as Christmas :)

Hi Di, great news on the tights, I've just brought some "wet look" leggings to go with my sparkly top and sexy boots for my works night out, hope I don't look to tarty, my hubby says I can't go because I'll look too sexy, that made me feel really good, another month until the works do xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys... Sorry to be talking about every single thing ... For you guys its just normal but I've only worn black top and black trousers for 5 yrs ... Same make - I've just bought loads of the same! So all this feels very different! And I used to have to go to High and Mighty for my black tops - long sleeve plain for winter, short sleeve plain for summer! How sad does that sound!!! Lol

Don't be silly, we are here to share the good stuff as well as the bad, and it is so important to acknowledge the changes along the way - you are doing so brilliantly - I would love to give you a big hug in person but as I can't (yet - hopefully one day) so here is one that means a great deal anyway :hug99: xxx

Aw Bren... I shall hold you to that hug! Thank you xx :)

Morning Di, hope you are having a good Sunday:)

Really looking forward to see you tuesday - venue suggestions on susie's thread - also what time works for you as i'm completely flexible

Just starting to dig through my wardrobe - so far a brown top plus really pretty purpley one - no black to be seen:D will ask look for some trous!
Xxx

Oh Katie! Thank you SO much! I'm miles away from being able to wear anything that you wore! But it will be nice to have something to aim for in my wardrobe! See you Tuesday :)

Found your diary. Should keep me busy for a while x

Hi Michelle ... Weekend far too short! Lol

Looby... It's very boring ... In a nutshell I've got a shed load to lose and it'll take me another year and a half to get there! Ha ha :)

Back