Hello,

I am recently new to joining SW, and was wondering if someone can help me, how many syns are in Alpen Granola? is there a specific syn value for all flavours?

as I have been buying Alpen Light bars and on the the box is 50p off granola. thought I could mix it with fat free yogurt?

thanks in advance for any help :)

xx

Hi Emma,
Alpen Oat Granola Balanced & Crunchy with Raisins, Almonds & Hazelnuts (25g) 5½
Alpen Oat Granola Balanced & Crunchy with Blueberries, Cranberries & Raspberries (25g) 5
Alpen Oat Granola Balanced & Crunchy with Linseeds, Pumpkin & Sunflower Seeds (25g) 5
Hope that helps :) x

Hi Emma,
Alpen Oat Granola Balanced & Crunchy with Raisins, Almonds & Hazelnuts (25g) 5½
Alpen Oat Granola Balanced & Crunchy with Blueberries, Cranberries & Raspberries (25g) 5
Alpen Oat Granola Balanced & Crunchy with Linseeds, Pumpkin & Sunflower Seeds (25g) 5
Hope that helps :) x

thank you Sam! I've never tried Granola before but it looked tasty and healthy! I am struggling to find nice treats that syn free/low in syns! I'm not a big chocolate lover, I prefer sweets and savory treats...

Emma you might be interested to know you can have some of the Aldi granolas as your b choice:

Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit Lighter Granola with Raspberry & Apple (35g) B CHOICE
Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit Lighter Granola with Strawberries & Blueberries (35g) B CHOICE

HTH!

Emma you might be interested to know you can have some of the Aldi granolas as your b choice:

Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit Lighter Granola with Raspberry & Apple (35g) B CHOICE
Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit Lighter Granola with Strawberries & Blueberries (35g) B CHOICE

HTH!

OH MY! that is so good to know! i'll be picking some up at my food shop this weekend and give it ago! this will probably fill me up more compared to the other HEB choices!

is there a thread that you know of that continuesly updates different A and B choices? - as I only know the basics!

OH MY! that is so good to know! i'll be picking some up at my food shop this weekend and give it ago! this will probably fill me up more compared to the other HEB choices!

is there a thread that you know of that continuesly updates different A and B choices? - as I only know the basics!

Hmmm... sorry not that I know of, but I am sure if there is someone on here will know about it and help out :)

Back