Already 3 weeks gone!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Book-Worm, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Book-Worm

Book-Worm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Yesterday at 11.59pm I finished my 3rd week on SS. And at 12.00am I started the 4th!! :D I can't believe I made it so far. I know I have a long way to go but boy do I amaze myself! I didn't know I had such strength in me!

I subscribed to the 100% challenge and pledged 39 days of 100% SS as on the 40th day we have a party organised by relatives to celebrate our wedding. I had planned on eating as if I were on a 810 week, but now I am trying to find ways to avoid eating anything at all without hurting anyone.... I think it is a buffet so, with a bit of help from my husband, I could pretend to eat and give him my food discreetly... I can't believe I'm plotting to avoid food :p But it was so hard to get into ketosis that I don't want to live this nightmare again :eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

BIGMAMA Full Member

thats fantastic....its amazing how weight and losing the pounds are not the only thing will lose and learn about ourselves....u broke a little a barrier of ur own knowing you can do this diet for so long....well done xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.