Already getting some confidence

Bunnyg

Determined
Well I have been SS for nearly 4 weeks now - won't be seeing my CDC for another 2.5 weeks as now weighing monthly, so only had 2 weigh ins so far, the first two weeks (lost 14.5lb), don't know how much I lost last week but definitely feeling good.

Anyway, already feeling better about myself and yesterday bravely went to the hairdressers to have my hair coloured and had loads chopped off.

This has also given me the confidence to apply for a new job, a promotion, which I wouldn;t have done before. Anyway, I got an interview, which is scheduled for tomorrow! So, wish me luck! x

good luck - use that positiveness (is that even a word??!!) to nail that interview!! xx:D

Hey little miss, I think it is a word - or is it positivity? I'm not sure now!
Anyway, thank you, I will try! x

Best of luck for the interview x

Hope all goes well tomorrow!! good luck xx

Good luck hun got my fingers and toes crossed for you xxxx

thanks everyone, just done some interview prep with my hubby, but who knows how my nerves might take over tomorrow! Will let you know how it goes tomorrow. Hoping they'll let me know either way tomorrow night as I hate not knowing, but we'll see! x

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine. If you know you can do the job and do it well, just focus on that. It will make you appear outwardly confident even if you're bricking it inside!
I had my hair cut and coloured on Friday...had a reasonably short graduated bob and some lighter colours put through. Also, and this will sound so dumb, when I walk now I feel like I am walking taller. I feel like I can be proud to be walking down the street, not scuttling along ashamed! God, I LOVE this diet :D

good luck hunni - you will be fabulous xx will be sending you lots of luck :)

Loving the confidence and positivity hun, good luck with the interview, knock em out xx

thanks everyone - ok, well back from the interview and it was a pile of poo, well I was a pile of poo! All that prepping and I was as useless as a very useless thing. Oh well, at least the misery will be over tonight, but I think it's safe to say I will be staying in my current post and NOT changing jobs!! Will let you know when I hear I haven't got it! x

you never know hun.xx

grrr so they tell me I will know tonight and then don't bother contacting me! How rubbish is that! Oh well, I have resisted the urge to eat, which was really strong! i just wanted something that was very bad for me!! x

Back