alternative drinks?

ummmm... so, I can't drink robinsons no added sugar peach fruit and barley drink?

Well I went to Aldi and managed to find the drinks. Bought the Cherry one (gorgeous) and the lime one...not had yet. they also had the pear one but I had already spotted a total seperate bottle of elderflower drink so bought that one instead....17p cheaper LOL.

I also found today in Asda Pear Drop, No Added Sugar Squash 2cal per 100ml and Sherbert Lemon Squash 1cal per 100ml....I remember the book or site saying that diet coke had to only be 1 cal per drink.....so I've used that as my guideline to buying this squash. Very yummy, the pear drop one smells divine.

Robinsons was a bit higher on the cals, so i won't buy that, but i think if its something thats been drunk since the begining your body doesn't know any different so it will work out for some people.

Very yum. I've frozen a small tub with a lolly stick in of this flavour so i can have it as and when. Not going to have too much of these though as I'm concerned about the fruit in them. I have only had the one litre bottle since last weds when i bought them....so probably averages about 150ml a day LOL.

Thanks CPL, heading to Aldi tomorrow!

made the mexican lime ice lollies. My family bought me an ice lolly mould for my birthday, they are very yummy. Might have to try the cherry. Yummm bet its lovely.

I thought all the drinks had to be 1cal or less per 100ml???

Anyway, as its my last day on attack, unlimited skimmed milk for one more day I might mix in some jelly crystals and see what it tastes like lol

I thought all the drinks had to be 1cal or less per 100ml???

Yes they have to be, but then people dont listen! (by the way I am people as well! :D)

The problem is that for some of us plain water is hard to drink, diet coke is ok but only so much of it can be drunk and hot drinks are the next option. I did buy some squashs but decided aginast them as I do think they might have stalled me somewhat. The other fizzy drinks are drunk in moderation.

as with most things, if you think something has made you stall or gain weight....don't eat it. :D

Co-op do sparkling peach water which has 1cal per 250ml!!!

Back