Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

Well done on your exercise and sticking to your points! I was RUBBISH at points sticking! lol

Its true that you may plateau with the added exercise but only for a couple of weeks, you will notice a difference in your body shape though and once your body has got used to the exercise there will be no stopping you!! Try taking measurements now and then again in a few weeks if you are worried what the scales will say, that way your brain will see some smaller numbers and be happy! :)

You are doing awesome!

Kate x

Morning everyone

I got weighed saturday morning and lost 5.5 pounds, so happy, looks like the gym paid off for me...

Looking forward to another good week, han a hangover from hell yesterday though... yeuch. still stayed in points so thats good.

Got homemade chicken and veg soup for dinnertime could eat it now!!

Well done, that's fantastic. healthy soups and the gym, what more could you want!

wow congratulations! 5.5lbs is amazing! x

Just a quick update again.

Lost 1.5 at weigh in yesterday, wanted more but still sticking with it. At least it's going down !!!

Hope everyone else is ok x x

Not sure how I will have done on saturday.

I have stuck to points and exercised but not been as healthy with food choices...

The scales will tell x

Im sure you have done better than you think x

told you so! lol :D x

Another week and same old same old......

Think I need a holiday to look forward to. We are changing the car so doubt we will get away before the summer.

On the bright side I should have dropped a few sizes by then if I keep this up.

Not feeling deprived at all the main thing for me is keeping the exercise up.

Hope you are all ok x x

Well here I go again.

Did well for a while and lost 15.5 pounds but have had a really bad 3 weeks and so not sure what I'm weighing at the minute.

Like signature says back to slimming world Monday night. I am hoping not to weigh more than I did in January when I joined. We will see.

Was thinking of Cambridge again but know I can't do it and blame that for the way I am at the minute with my weight.

Decided on slimming world over weight watchers as I ended up eating too much rubbish on weight watchers. I had the points to do so and had crisps choocolate etc to use the points up!!

Need a lifelong approach and thinking slimming world is the way forward.

My meals are basically all slimming world friendly anyway just my snacks and extra's need sorting x

I'm back with my tail between my legs.

Weight up to heaviest ever, need to get a grip.

I'm back for support and know I'll get it here, will update as I decide what to do.

x x x

1lb at a time hun, then it doesn't seem so bad. You can do it :D

Back