Am I doing something wrong!?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by lucyandsandy, 21 February 2014.

1. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Well-Known Member

I am just finishing day 3 and not once have I felt hungry or even been tempted by food. Considering I am a major binge eater this has surprised me.

I had a brief headache yesterday but nothing much and only for about an hour.

Nothing else has passed my lips only three packets a day and 2 lts of water.
  2. Danielle1984

Danielle1984 New Member

Hi I'm also on day 3, I have had the odd hunger pang but it soon goes, it's not been as anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. I'm actually really surprised by how tasty the packs are as well :)
  3. Allie2014

Allie2014 Well-Known Member

Don't worry - Not everyone experiences the same symptoms, so I think you should feel smug that you've not felt like pure death lol!

Well done for being 100%!! - Im sure you'll see the results on the scales with or without the symptoms.

Lets face it, its hard enough whether you feel ill or not xxxxxx
  4. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

No you're doing it just right, some people don't struggle with the first few days - keep going!
  5. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

Well done - keep going! :D
  6. MissMia

MissMia Well-Known Member

Yay! Well done you!
  7. lucyandsandy

Oh good! My husband has been complaining that my breath smells so that must be an indication that something is going on!

I am only doing TS for 6 weeks and then working solution and then back to weight watchers I think as I have young children who I can't hide this diet from so I don't want it to be long term but want to continue losing as have 3.5 St to lose
  8. x-Katie-x

Sounds like a good plan :)
  9. demmeister

demmeister Well-Known Member

Since starting Exante, family are constantly telling me my breath smells! Need mouth wash on hand at the moment!
  10. MissMia

I've had the same thing! Hopefully it's a sign that ketosis has kicked in haha :p how's your day going? X
  11. lucyandsandy

Day 5 done still going strong but breath bad! ! I don't think the meals help especially the bean chilli.
    I am also battling my husband constantly offering me food saying one little bit won't hurt Grrrr
  12. lucyandsandy

Well today was eventfull! I had the coil put in and my blood pressure went really low and my pulse rate to 50. It took 30 mins to raise it, I don't usually have problems like this so hopefully it's not linked to being on low cals.
    I must say having the coil this time round was really painful :-(
  13. Chunky Madwife

Chunky Madwife Well-Known Member

14. lucyandsandy

Woohoo weighed myself a day early as I was starting to flag and I have lost 9 lbs!!
  15. x-Katie-x

Amazing loss, well done!
  16. MissMia

Woohoo! Well done hun! Amazing loss, keep it up! :D
  17. mazzyboo

mazzyboo Well-Known Member

Well done!
  18. lucyandsandy

Thank you!
  19. BabyBlueEyes

BabyBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Well done, that's a great loss!
  20. lucyandsandy

Finding today and yesterday really hard! Want to eat but don't, I have been really hungry today as well. Day 9 nearly done!