Am i going mad!!??

Aww that's so nice of your parents! :)

My mvm didn't really work :( there was very little difference in the two weights even tho they were 2 stones apart! I even changed the height of my model :(

But I suppose I doesn't show the lumpy bits on there does it :) hehehe

Loving the avatar. Might give it a try myself : )

That was really nice of your mum & dad. And a very sensible idea which i wouldnt have thought off buying it so that you have the one you love & if you do change your mind to sell it. I bet your a very happy girl : )
Yep give it a go, i love mine :D
Aww i know there good to me :) I didnt really think of that either! very happy girl :D xx
Aww that's so nice of your parents! :)

My mvm didn't really work :( there was very little difference in the two weights even tho they were 2 stones apart! I even changed the height of my model :(

But I suppose I doesn't show the lumpy bits on there does it :) hehehe

Thankyou :)
Ahhh no i suppose it wouldnt unless there was quite a big loss (even though 2 stone is a big loss) but u know what i mean lol You need to get rid of your 'lumpy bits' i need to get rid of half my body weight ha! xx

Jus used the mvm site for the avatar. Class! How did you get the two pics saved together for you mm avatar? It would make great motivation to see that everyday. Im even thinking of getting it printed off & sticking it anywhere foods available to me hehe

I saved each picture then went on paint and put them together :)
Yep im putting one on the fridge :D xx

The dress sounds very exciting, I'd have got it as well (and would spend the next year wearing it round the house when OH goes out). I like your option of being able to shop for another one at a later date too.

Thanks hun :) would of been really upset if i couldnt find it near to the wedding, but then again when i fit in it it may look awful on me lol so it'll be time to sell and buy another :)
Haha oh god no i wouldnt be, knowing my luck id trip over some toys and rip it!! lol xx

The dress has arrived !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It looks so slim !!!!
Craziest part is... i got it on!!! It just slipped over me :D
You can obviously see my 'donut' round my waist haha and it doesnt zip up, nowhere near! But wooohoooo i cant wait to FIT in it :D
Before christmas i would of NEVER got that over my body, just shows how much my frame has shrunk! xx

Fantastic Stef!!! Now you have the oerfect 'dress of truth' for your diet!

oooo i know :) Its just what i imagined :D Cant wait till it zips up and you cant see my lumps and bumps!!!! xxx

Ooh how exciting! And how much of an incentive is that?!

I remember shopping for my wedding dress, in the dim and distant past.... :D

Its a great incentive :) im so determined now :D:D:D xxx

Its a great incentive :) im so determined now :D:D:D xxx

You go, girl! You'll do it x

ps just gone onto mvm.com - thanks for the tip! How good is it to see how we will look 'after'?!

Thanks hun :)
Ohhh ur welcome, There a great pic arnt they! i have one printed off... In nearly every room haha xx

Take my advice Stef, I found a dress in pronuptia last year and ordered it, I was a size 18-20 then, felt great in the dress. I totally wrote off the original dress I wanted because it was too expensive and it was a slimmer fit too.

I went for a fitting in my dress at the shop and it fit, I ordered it two sizes to small. But something didn't feel right in it. Anyway 3 weeks ago I saw the dress I set my heart on, on sale for £400 it's a £1400 dress! It was also size 14! Couldn't believe it. I talked to OH and I decided to go for it, it was at a shop on manchester so I bought blind.

When it arrived, oh my god, beautiful! I was everything I wanted and more, I went to my mums house and tried it on, perfect, still need to lose a stone to fit perfectly in it, but oh my god, I am so happy that I got it, Ive left it withmy seamstress and shes going to tidy up a little beadwork, but apart from that it's perfect!

It pays to wait, you may find a dress now you love and when you're much slimmer next year you may want something totally different, it's been the case for me. I'd say wait. On the other hand if it's cheap and in good condition, you could buy it and when the time comes if you want another one, you could stick it on ebay/preloved etc. There are plenty of brides out there hoping for a bargain dress! xx

Hey :) Wow what a dress journey lol. I did buy it, it was a bargain price and ive ordered a 12 to make sure i WILL fit perfectly in it, i cant see me changing my mind, but if i do, ill be selling it and buying another nearer the time, and i still have had a great incentive to lose the weight and keep it off bu buying it, win win situation lol :)

I must say it has helped me to lose this weight, having a dress a couple of sizes smaller. Good plan anyway, at least it's win win!! xx

Back