Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

aww :eek: im not impressed wiv the cost like ha but me and mark aint even had holiday in 6 and a half yr cept one weekend to london so the scrimping and saving gonna be worth it :D im too poorly to get all excited but im dancing inside haha. naughty girl, is simon gonna come along to the meet? if he is il bring mark for him to play with hehe if not il lock mark back in the cupboard til we get back :p ive got no funds until end of july, already got me money spent so anytime after july 30th is good for me, im off meeting friends in birmigham on 18th for couple of days so thats out too. leeds is great, i aint been in ages! xx

aww :eek: im not impressed wiv the cost like ha but me and mark aint even had holiday in 6 and a half yr cept one weekend to london so the scrimping and saving gonna be worth it :D im too poorly to get all excited but im dancing inside haha. naughty girl, is simon gonna come along to the meet? if he is il bring mark for him to play with hehe if not il lock mark back in the cupboard til we get back :p ive got no funds until end of july, already got me money spent so anytime after july 30th is good for me, im off meeting friends in birmigham on 18th for couple of days so thats out too. leeds is great, i aint been in ages! xx

Im not sure if i would bring Simon or not. Thats if I can get there at all. But I want to so will try.
Ive wanted to meet u since we first met on here ( but u already know that )

where is cheshire like is there proper city name for it (im so dense :p) i can get anywhere the megabus goes lol. xx

where is cheshire like is there proper city name for it (im so dense :p) i can get anywhere the megabus goes lol. xx

i live in Hyde, which is near Ashton.

weird. All i wanna eat right now is green beans. how strange. lol

wonder if i can roll up some lettuce leaves and cut them would i be able to trick my mind into believing they r green beans? i dont have the best mind so u never know. :D

these are places i can get to, aberdeen, amsterdam, birmingham, birmingham airport, bolougne, bournemouth, birmingham, birmingham uwe, brussels, cardiff, coventry, dundee, edinburgh, exeter, glasgow, inverkeithing, inverness, kinross, leeds, london, manchester, oxford, paris, perth, plymouth, poole, rugby, sheffield, silverstone,southampton, southampton airport,wakefield/wooley edge, winchester- you live near any of them? please say paris hahaha.

and yes you are weird cheryl! im in love with broccolli since being on this diet :eek: xx

hmm i dunno but i have me lettuce and chilli wraps and pretend they flatbread wraps so anything possible :D

these are places i can get to, aberdeen, amsterdam, birmingham, birmingham airport, bolougne, bournemouth, birmingham, birmingham uwe, brussels, cardiff, coventry, dundee, edinburgh, exeter, glasgow, inverkeithing, inverness, kinross, leeds, london, manchester, oxford, paris, perth, plymouth, poole, rugby, sheffield, silverstone,southampton, southampton airport,wakefield/wooley edge, winchester- you live near any of them? please say paris hahaha.

and yes you are weird cheryl! im in love with broccolli since being on this diet :eek: xx

im closest to Manchester of all these. sorry, i know its not quite Paris. lol

thats okay, ive only been manchester once and it was to see bon jovi concert when i was 16 so havent really been cos didnt go nowhere but concert lol plus its cheaper to get to manchester than paris :p i heard manchesters the new city of love anyway, so simon best watch out when im down :eek::cool:. right im off to bed ive beena brave soldier all day and i need a nap, when im back up your packs should be here and you can let me know what you think. also before i go, had a thought, did you order before 3pm cos if not you wont get them today i dont think. xx

thats okay, ive only been manchester once and it was to see bon jovi concert when i was 16 so havent really been cos didnt go nowhere but concert lol plus its cheaper to get to manchester than paris :p i heard manchesters the new city of love anyway, so simon best watch out when im down :eek::cool:. right im off to bed ive beena brave soldier all day and i need a nap, when im back up your packs should be here and you can let me know what you think. also before i go, had a thought, did you order before 3pm cos if not you wont get them today i dont think. xx

i ordered them on friday. lol. i knew it wouldnt get here until today cause of the blooming jubilee. I hope they get here today tho. i think 4 days waiting is long enough

yeah they should be here today in that case then, lord knows what time theyl show up like- email sns if ye worried bout it, theyve brill customer service, bend over backwards for ye to solve problem, spk in abit xx

yeah they should be here today in that case then, lord knows what time theyl show up like- email sns if ye worried bout it, theyve brill customer service, bend over backwards for ye to solve problem, spk in abit xx

ok sweetie, have an awesome nap. :)

Cya later. xx

tried nappin, me mate angie rang me, so depressing shes got better social/sex life than me, she got three blokes on the go,wouldnt be so bad wiv me being settled if she werent 63 lol. im too achey n hot to sleep n too achey n hot to bear to be awake - nooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol. xx

tried nappin, me mate angie rang me, so depressing shes got better social/sex life than me, she got three blokes on the go,wouldnt be so bad wiv me being settled if she werent 63 lol. im too achey n hot to sleep n too achey n hot to bear to be awake - nooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol. xx

3 blokes. :eek:. im not always sure i even want one. lol

guess what?...... just got in touch with sns and the damn delivery isnt coming till tomorrow :(

3 blokes. :eek:. im not always sure i even want one. lol

guess what?...... just got in touch with sns and the damn delivery isnt coming till tomorrow :(

aww no bloody jubilee! they normally so reliable aswell they usually send out reminder when theres bank holiday to say order by thur to make sure, so in future you'll be prepared. will you stick to cd today? just thought on bout me wedding reception, need to make sure its big enough to fit everyone- im sure when went to see it previously looking for ceremony venue it was only 100 max, even if they can make it 120 i can just knock people off ha. ooh question, when we was getting married here we was gonna send out a poem with invites saying summit like best give we can recieve is peoples attendance, but if they wanted to get us something weve lived together for xxxamount of years so would prefer money for honeymoon blah blah but obv like a nice poem lol but with us getting married abroad do ye still get presents at reception? would it be rude to send out the poem in the invite now just for that, ive no clue on these things. xx

aww no bloody jubilee! they normally so reliable aswell they usually send out reminder when theres bank holiday to say order by thur to make sure, so in future you'll be prepared. will you stick to cd today? just thought on bout me wedding reception, need to make sure its big enough to fit everyone- im sure when went to see it previously looking for ceremony venue it was only 100 max, even if they can make it 120 i can just knock people off ha. ooh question, when we was getting married here we was gonna send out a poem with invites saying summit like best give we can recieve is peoples attendance, but if they wanted to get us something weve lived together for xxxamount of years so would prefer money for honeymoon blah blah but obv like a nice poem lol but with us getting married abroad do ye still get presents at reception? would it be rude to send out the poem in the invite now just for that, ive no clue on these things. xx

of course u still get prezzies. people will just bring them along to the reception instead. I like the poem idea. thats very sweet.
Dont know if u remember i was to be bridesmaid at my sisters wedding last october..... well it was lovely.
her invites were absolutely out of this world. the actual invite was like a concert ticket which was very cool, plus everyone got what looked like a mini vinyl record but it was a readable cd which played her wedding song... which was also not exactly traditional. she had the beatles ' you're my best friend' it was so meaningful.
She didnt have a bouquet of flowers either. she had a beautiful handmade globe which her and my mum spent close to a year ( and a lot of money ) making. it was amazing. i will have to show u the pics.
me ,simon, my mum & dad, aunt , sis and one of the other bridesmaids decorated the room. everyone was really impressed. the vicar said he had never seen the room look so nice and suggested we take wedding decorating up as a business. lol

oh n yes, i will be having my tetras tonight.

of course u still get prezzies. people will just bring them along to the reception instead. I like the poem idea. thats very sweet.
Dont know if u remember i was to be bridesmaid at my sisters wedding last october..... well it was lovely.
her invites were absolutely out of this world. the actual invite was like a concert ticket which was very cool, plus everyone got what looked like a mini vinyl record but it was a readable cd which played her wedding song... which was also not exactly traditional. she had the beatles ' you're my best friend' it was so meaningful.
She didnt have a bouquet of flowers either. she had a beautiful handmade globe which her and my mum spent close to a year ( and a lot of money ) making. it was amazing. i will have to show u the pics.
me ,simon, my mum & dad, aunt , sis and one of the other bridesmaids decorated the room. everyone was really impressed. the vicar said he had never seen the room look so nice and suggested we take wedding decorating up as a business. lol

of course i remember chick, ive been wanting to ask about but i know you were struggling to decide if youde be able to go and i didnt want to touch on it if it wasa sore point, so pleased you went i bet you looked gorgeous! ive researched everything million times like what favours and how to make them cheaper lol, fake flowers etc as i want vintage themed with certain colours, even though we going away for actual weddingnow i want it to be like a proper wedding night doo, like all pretty and favours and things still iykwim, for when i was in dreamworld and thought money for weddings grew on treesi wanted these as favours (attached pic) and these aswell u use them as place cards. cos im actually a peasant lol i came across someone making these and thought ide give it a bash making them myself instead, white for boys, pinkfor girls, no writing just the plain icing, but undecided, seen this girl who makes homemade soaps for cheap and has wedding ones but they look like sweets so think my family would try eat them :giggle:

favours i wanted
Love Birds In The Window Ceramic Salt & Pepper Shakers Wedding Favor (Set of 2) - US$ 3.79

place card holders i wanted- can get them in silver or gold
http://img.fw1.biz/resize/94164/2784.jpg/500/500/0/

these are favoursi plan on doing meself for as cheap as poss if i dont find anything better- click on cakes, then on cookies then youll see the heart shaped ones
Newcastle Wedding Cakes | North East Wedding Cakes | Dreamworld Cakes

this is bouquet i want but would never be able to afford, im not arty/crafty so doubt i could make it either :(

http://www.jobarnesvintage.com/0_0_0_0_222_316_csupload_27243781_large.jpg?u=3193620823

this is cake i want, i want it in this vintage holder,i can hire that for cheap, i want the chocolate icing to be white icing and the roses baby pink and i dont want the drop things on it lol and the lil strip round bottom to be pink again wont be able to afford that but can buy the cake diff sizes iced from asda and waitrose for tenner each etc and could get cake person to decorate it i suppose, ide love to make it meself but im useless.

buggar, wont let me attach cake pic :(

ive got a job ahead of me getting costs down lol.

Back