Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

awe they all look lovely.

I need to dig out the cd with all clares wedding pics, her favours etc, and her beautiful cupcake corner ( which was adorable ) but here is a pic of the room we decorated. will try and send one of the room before as well.
2011-10-14 19.53.19.jpg

awww looks all weddingy hehe. god knows what mine will look like, me and marks not coordinated at all :D purples my fave colour and was gonna be me theme same as your sis but now ive got me heart set on vintagey but cheap ive found lace ones they beautiful xx

this cupcake corner sounds yummy lolol xx

SL370522.jpg

this is the room before we got to work on it.

the cupcake corner was a real eyecatcher. I soooo need to dig that cd out. want to show u her beautiful globe bouquet

i spent £150 this afternoon on the buffet for sunday. Grandson Oliver is getting baptised. :)

its amazing what you done like doesnt seem like same room! awww how old is he now? cant wait for my nephew to be born, hope im gonna be his godmam when he's christened but doubt it lol. updated picsof oliver are needed! xx

the cupcake corner was a real eyecatcher. I soooo need to dig that cd out. want to show u her beautiful globe bouquet

get on it, im addicted to both baby pics and wedding ones atm :D xx

oh and they didnt find out what sex baby is, they waiting for it be surprise but ive decided its a boy and talk to him all the time :eek: xx

he was 2 on 15th may.

here is a recent pic of him enjoying some gooey chocolate cake. yummm
2012-05-22 18.07.16.jpg

oh and they didnt find out what sex baby is, they waiting for it be surprise but ive decided its a boy and talk to him all the time :eek: xx

lol have YOU decided on a name yet? lol

lol well its been on me mind but you know me i dont like to take over hahahahaha better be a boy, if picked out the lushest dungarees for him :eek: me and marks picked out our baby names, not for definate like but for girl i like isabella (both of me nana's called this) and she can be called bella but everyone will think its cos of twilight lol, erin, or alexis. for a boy i like oliver hehe, jack, william- will for short not billy! and maddox (i get a few looks when i say that one :cool:) just cannit decide if im having kids nevermind the names lol xx

and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i didnt realise you could use choc cake as moisturiser or was he saving it for later, heehee, wish i could gobble food like that but you start to get looks at our age dont ye! xx

and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i didnt realise you could use choc cake as moisturiser or was he saving it for later, heehee, wish i could gobble food like that but you start to get looks at our age dont ye! xx

lmao yeah. wouldnt it be great tho to just dive in without a care about how much u wear? lol

ooh also we think hes gonna be ginger cos even though they are both dark the tarot reader told me mam tina would be pregnant this year and have baby boy that was ginger, im so excited! ive got 3 brothers ones white blonde, ones dark brown and ones ginger- all same dads i promise heehee. i was born with black hair that went blonde and been dying dark since i was 18 but now im ta da platnum blonde ha, did it meself- wanna go silver like this

Attachments

• fringe.jpg
    fringe.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 33
  • silver hair.jpg
    silver hair.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 31
oops its the second pic xx

lmao yeah. wouldnt it be great tho to just dive in without a care about how much u wear? lol

dinnit worry cheryl ive got a plan im gonna grow old disgracefully so once i get me pension il be sitting in coffee shop wiv cake on face exactly like that, i cannot wait! xx

dinnit worry cheryl ive got a plan im gonna grow old disgracefully so once i get me pension il be sitting in coffee shop wiv cake on face exactly like that, i cannot wait! xx

lmao. i will be with ya there

im a natural blonde although my hair has gone far darker now and is now a dullish blonde ( i hate it). simon has almost black hair and our sons .. scott, the eldest is a pure ginge, very red red hair ( olivers daddy of course) and kieran, was born with baby blonde hair but now is a fair mousey colour.

i posted two pics of the silver hair i want but only meant to post one and its the second one lol. thing is me hair was blonde from baby literally was jet black day i was born and them boom blonde i hated it always wanted to be dark lol, my eyebrows stayed dark from being born and always wanted to be matchng lol i rally suit dark looks like born that way but just fancied a change. ive added three more tats to my collection since last time, will have to get mark to sort out pics for me to show ye :) xx

Back