Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

i cant bring myself to put my weight on display for anyone. even simon doesnt know how much i weigh.
However my BMI is just as startling. it is 51. go figure, over half of me is lard, how attractive :(

i havent been comfortable in my own skin .... EVER.
I hate the way i look, always have and perhaps always will. who knows what slimness will bring for me.
I dont understand what Simon sees in me. I disgust myself on a massive scale and when not dieting i disgust myself even more by my eating antics.
I long to feel content in my body. just once i would love to put on new clothes , see myself in the mirror and say ' yeah, looking good'. just to feel good in my clothes. to walk down the street without the feeling everyone is staring, mocking me, whispering things im glad i cant hear.
Im tired of feeling like that.
Im approaching 40 and its now or never. i either get old, fat and unhappy or i can change now and get old and comfortable with who i am.
I dont want to be a 60 year old woman who sits around getting bigger, eating everything in sight and secretly wishing there was something she could do to go back to when she was 39 and could have changed things.

im with you all the way on that cheryl, for the longest time i just sat at home eating, i hid away, too afraid of what i felt people were saying about me, maybe they were and maybe they werent, i realised this past year its not them that i cared about its me and what i think about me. A counsellor asked me has anyone ever told you you are repulsive, a beast etc all these things i think theyare and i was like no (well not to my face) its me whos constantly putting myself down or making the joke about my weight or my looks to get in there first. i know ive got alot of self esteem issues that aren tgoing to be fixed just because im slim, all i want is to wake up and be happy and to be like hell yeah this is me and i love it.

Okay well i told you bout what hapened that night before when i was in a bad place and had a fight with mark, i went out on me own for walk of course he came looking for me cos he was worried ide do sumthin silly, but hadnt found me yet but anyway i just hated myself that night and walked towards home to go back, these lads on bikes rode past and one of them starting singing big girls you are beautiful at me oh god i was so mortified, i went home fell on floor and sobbed for hours, i hated myself for letting me get that way so that some little loser prick could make me feel so bad, i promised from thenon to get out of mess ide made myself into :(

Cheryl hun theres no pressure from us to put your weight up and you know we always here for you, i wont be going MIA again that i can promise, this thread is full of friends and somewhere to come where noone will judge you, and the day you reach place you can put your stats up we'll all be here cheering you on chick xx

Definitely no pressure at all! Cheryl when I started CD last year my bmi was 52 so I've been in that boat and am not far of it now!

Fearless take that experience and use it to make you stronger... just remember...'big girls are beautiful' (they just have to realise it on the inside!) xxxx

ive had a few horror moments courtesy of complete strangers.
A few years ago i was sat in the doctors office in the summer and he had the window open when some lad suddenly stuck his head in the window (thankfully i was just sat on the chair, wasnt semi clothed or anything) and then he turned to people outside and shouted out ' omg , come and look at the beef in here' The doctor slammed the window shut and apologized to me but the damage was done. i didnt step out of my house for weeks after that. i was so ashamed.
the other time i went to alton towers with hubby , kids and my sister clare. we were queueing to go on nemesis and were almost at the ride itself when clare suddenly needed the toilet. now i wasnt that bothered about going on it so i said i would go with her back through the queue to the toilets. we were politely backing out through the queue again when a man shouted out ' hey look. she must have been too fat to fit in the seat' Now i know some people werent impressed with his comment but some laughed and at that point in time all i could hear was the laughter. i was so embarrassed. I have to confess i havent been to a funfair since then.

I got called a whale once... hardly accurate... I'm not that big! lol, nor can I swim!

People tend to use it as the first thing to insult you with as well, it's easy to pick at which is why they are clearly not that intelligent as their little brains can't stretch to something more imaginative! x

sorry if i seem to be on a real downer girls.
in fact, as painful as these memories and these feelings of myself are..... I am determined to finally put them to good use. to use them to strengthen my willpower when i feel weak, to fill up my determination when it falters, to help me win when i can sense failure. :)

wish i could give you big hug cheryl! ive got this issue with my um bowels i cant go natural to the toilet, not since i was 15/16 so take laxatives every night but they dont always work and my belly just gets bigger and bigger, so ide lost a bit weight and was feeling okay ish so went to the funfair well me belly i was so bloated-it gets realy bad i look severely pregnant! i was in agony tis day and i had panick attack all the way upto this ride, the one that goes up and down, my head hadnt caught up that ide lost weight so still felt huge anyway but logically knew ide fit but i sat down and could barely get the belt thing shut, the bloke came and pushed the bar things down and my god i could have cried in pain inside, if i wasnt breathing in i wouldnt have fit iwas devastated for longtime after that, insted of thinking yay go me ide lost weight and it was just me bowel probs and thought positive i never left house forweeks and just sthome eting andput weight back on- im mental! lol i know its not funny but if didnt laugh ide cry.

no hun, its good to get them out, i carry the shame inside wiv me bout em and im ready to let that go and become who i wanna be. xx

They need to be put to good use, and please don't worry that you sound like a downer after reading back my year it sounds like i should be up for a bloody soap award! x

sounds like we are all at that place we need to be to make this change. I want a life dammit. im tired of existing. i want to go out and be proud. i dont want to stand out as more beautiful than the rest.... i just dont want to stand out as the worst either.
Lets do this ladies. lets do it once and for all !!!!

I got called a whale once... hardly accurate... I'm not that big! lol, nor can I swim!

People tend to use it as the first thing to insult you with as well, it's easy to pick at which is why they are clearly not that intelligent as their little brains can't stretch to something more imaginative! x

it made me laugh when someone asked once if swimmings so good for you why are whales so fat lol. i dont get why people feel its their right to point out your fat, they obv very unhappy with their own lives and just like to deflect the attention away from them at the end of the day the thing i get most upset about is if i let people get to me with things they say i mean ive obv had comments off people i dont know in past but nowt like what i think about meself can be as bad but i know im a good person and ide never be as nasty as what those people can be and yeah dont particularly lik the look of meself in mirror but i can hold my head up high with the type of person i am and thats something they cant do.

I want to do it and I can do it! bugger it... I'm going to have two packs and dinner tomorrow... why wait until sunday!? Just financially in a bit of a tie and just can't throw food away as can't justify buying and not using!

I'm sitting here watching Cats and Dogs with my boy who is refusing to go to sleep and I fancy a cuppa and some biscuits... I say biscuits because I won't just have one or even two if i start! but I just can't be bothered to get up and get them! maybe my laziness will help me on the route to weight loss! x

I want to do it and I can do it! bugger it... I'm going to have two packs and dinner tomorrow... why wait until sunday!? Just financially in a bit of a tie and just can't throw food away as can't justify buying and not using!

I'm sitting here watching Cats and Dogs with my boy who is refusing to go to sleep and I fancy a cuppa and some biscuits... I say biscuits because I won't just have one or even two if i start! but I just can't be bothered to get up and get them! maybe my laziness will help me on the route to weight loss! x

lol the amount of times ive not had a treat cause there was no one here to go get it for me. :eek:

lol the amount of times ive not had a treat cause there was no one here to go get it for me. :eek:

Maybe we're missing a trick here! just stay lazy and you won't eat through the sheer fact that you can't be bothered to get it!

just wondering whether to go and make my spag bol... hmm

lol i dont eat during the day i wait until mark gets home from work to get up and get me stuff :eek: dunno why he puts up with me bless him, must be love haha.

Maybe we're missing a trick here! just stay lazy and you won't eat through the sheer fact that you can't be bothered to get it!

we could call it the idle diet..... the bone idle diet, lol

grr stop typing so fast you two, you know i type like a ganny lololl by time i press post ive missed half a book lol xx

do it... have the spag bol! i've moved my legs so maybe a cuppa is on the way! only now I'm thinking naughty food thoughts... thinking of having a bagel now! multi seeded and whole grain if that makes it any better! lol x

Back