Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

Thanks Cheryl its only been a few days i have felt this way, plus i cant get this thread on my mobile and its stressing me out
What heading is this under on slim and save???

Thanks Cheryl its only been a few days i have felt this way, plus i cant get this thread on my mobile and its stressing me out
What heading is this under on slim and save???

this is under chit chat

yeah, all looks good.
only thing ive tried so far is the lemon yoghurt white choc bar which is yummy. smaller than a cd bar but i like it.
supposed to be having either cottage pie or spag bol for tea but cant be bothered moving so just sitting looking at them in the box. lol

cherylxx said:
yeah, all looks good.
only thing ive tried so far is the lemon yoghurt white choc bar which is yummy. smaller than a cd bar but i like it.
supposed to be having either cottage pie or spag bol for tea but cant be bothered moving so just sitting looking at them in the box. lol

Ohh goodie CD is expensive so if this is just as good then I'm gonna give it a go
So glad the Amigettes are back ;-)

yeah, same here hun. even when i wasnt even trying to diet i still missed the amiguettes.

glad we r back together again :)

one of the things i like about sns is that i can have 4 a day and it costs less than 3 a day of cambridge.
with cd i could never afford 4 a day but sometimes wish i could because ive always had to have my first pack at 12pm, then second at 8 then last one at around 12-1am. cause im such a night owl and dont sleep much so its hard to spread 3 packs adequately over the day. 4 will be so much easier

lol cheryl at sitting looking at them in box! i always get psyched for new diet then when they get here and becomes real im not allowed no more cake its like anti climax hahaha.

glad you found us vickie hun, just messaged ye back- doh! whats meds for if you dont mind me asking? xx

cherylxx said:
yeah, same here hun. even when i wasnt even trying to diet i still missed the amiguettes.

glad we r back together again :)

one of the things i like about sns is that i can have 4 a day and it costs less than 3 a day of cambridge.
with cd i could never afford 4 a day but sometimes wish i could because ive always had to have my first pack at 12pm, then second at 8 then last one at around 12-1am. cause im such a night owl and dont sleep much so its hard to spread 3 packs adequately over the day. 4 will be so much easier

That's what I like too the choice of how many you want and cheaper than CD sometimes 4 Packs are what I needed but could never afford it

glad you found us vickie hun, just messaged ye back- doh! whats meds for if you dont mind me asking? xx[/QUOTE]

I'm on anti depressants 20mg Citlaprom or something like that
Had run out and forgot to get another prescription and boy am I paying for it! Last few days have been pants :-( xx

glad you found us vickie hun, just messaged ye back- doh! whats meds for if you dont mind me asking? xx

Had run out and forgot to get another prescription and boy am I paying for it! Last few days have been pants :-( xx[/QUOTE]

ah snap chick im on 40mg of citalapram, its driving me bonkers though i just wanna sleep constantly! im going to docs next week to try a new one ive had enough. im nightmare if i miss just the one, im complete wreck on or off them though tbh so never know what to do for best but finally made decision to make the change xx

i think im gonna go eat before i cave and eat something i shouldnt. i will cya both tomorrow. have fun ladies and keep ur chin up. im keeping all my chins up . lol

catdog said:
Had run out and forgot to get another prescription and boy am I paying for it! Last few days have been pants :-( xx

ah snap chick im on 40mg of citalapram, its driving me bonkers though i just wanna sleep constantly! im going to docs next week to try a new one ive had enough. im nightmare if i miss just the one, im complete wreck on or off them though tbh so never know what to do for best but finally made decision to make the change xx[/QUOTE]

I find them really good for me, been on them for a year. I have missed about a weeks worth but only started to feel bad the last three days :-(

i think im gonna go eat before i cave and eat something i shouldnt. i will cya both tomorrow. have fun ladies and keep ur chin up. im keeping all my chins up . lol

lol nighty night beautiful, enjoy!xx

cherylxx said:

Ok Cheryl have a good evening will update tomorrow on the tabs lol

ah snap chick im on 40mg of citalapram, its driving me bonkers though i just wanna sleep constantly! im going to docs next week to try a new one ive had enough. im nightmare if i miss just the one, im complete wreck on or off them though tbh so never know what to do for best but finally made decision to make the change xx

I find them really good for me, been on them for a year. I have missed about a weeks worth but only started to feel bad the last three days :-([/QUOTE]

i started on 30's slept the whole time, went down to 20s was feeling great, then came off them stupidly thinking after 25 years of mentalness i was cured :rolleyes:, went back on them on 20s and just no affect like ide had previous, then went to 30s still wasnt enough so went to 40s but now all i do is sleep, still feel the lows just dont feel the highs so im at a constant rather than up and down like yo yo that gets exhausting :( missing the highs though lemme tell ye. i dont know what went wrong why the 20s didnt help anymore, i wish they did. xx

catdog said:
I find them really good for me, been on them for a year. I have missed about a weeks worth but only started to feel bad the last three days :-(

i started on 30's slept the whole time, went down to 20s was feeling great, then came off them stupidly thinking after 25 years of mentalness i was cured :rolleyes:, went back on them on 20s and just no affect like ide had previous, then went to 30s still wasnt enough so went to 40s but now all i do is sleep, still feel the lows just dont feel the highs so im at a constant rather than up and down like yo yo that gets exhausting :( missing the highs though lemme tell ye. i dont know what went wrong why the 20s didnt help anymore, i wish they did. xx[/QUOTE]

If I'm honest I thought I feel good maybe I don't need them amymore! How wrong I was and something I'm gonna do again
I started on 10 but they didn't quote giver me the balance whereas the 20mg do and I function so much better
Aww poor you it is exhausting no wonder you are sleeping lots :-( xx

i started on 30's slept the whole time, went down to 20s was feeling great, then came off them stupidly thinking after 25 years of mentalness i was cured :rolleyes:, went back on them on 20s and just no affect like ide had previous, then went to 30s still wasnt enough so went to 40s but now all i do is sleep, still feel the lows just dont feel the highs so im at a constant rather than up and down like yo yo that gets exhausting :( missing the highs though lemme tell ye. i dont know what went wrong why the 20s didnt help anymore, i wish they did. xx

If I'm honest I thought I feel good maybe I don't need them amymore! How wrong I was and something I'm gonna do again
I started on 10 but they didn't quote giver me the balance whereas the 20mg do and I function so much better
Aww poor you it is exhausting no wonder you are sleeping lots :-( xx[/QUOTE]

not helpd by fact ive been on period for two bloody weeks! i changed from pill to implant november last year, biggest mistake of my life, i had constant period for three month, came off for 5 days then was back on again- if i didnt feel like jumping off a cliff before (which well i did but besides the point lol) i did then, jesus christ but yano, things can only get better so im told lol and on a plus its great contraceptive, cannit fail youre never off your bloody period to have any sex to get pregnant :giggle:xx

catdog said:
Aww poor you it is exhausting no wonder you are sleeping lots :-( xx

not helpd by fact ive been on period for two bloody weeks! i changed from pill to implant november last year, biggest mistake of my life, i had constant period for three month, came off for 5 days then was back on again- if i didnt feel like jumping off a cliff before (which well i did but besides the point lol) i did then, jesus christ but yano, things can only get better so im told lol and on a plus its great contraceptive, cannit fail youre never off your bloody period to have any sex to get pregnant :giggle:xx[/QUOTE]

Aww it's not been a good time for you! But the amigettes are back together :)
Right I need my sleep totally shattered! Night Hun xxx

not helpd by fact ive been on period for two bloody weeks! i changed from pill to implant november last year, biggest mistake of my life, i had constant period for three month, came off for 5 days then was back on again- if i didnt feel like jumping off a cliff before (which well i did but besides the point lol) i did then, jesus christ but yano, things can only get better so im told lol and on a plus its great contraceptive, cannit fail youre never off your bloody period to have any sex to get pregnant :giggle:xx

Aww it's not been a good time for you! But the amigettes are back together :)
Right I need my sleep totally shattered! Night Hun xxx[/QUOTE]
yes we are and we gonna do just fine! night hunni sleep well xx

Morning girlies :grouphugg:

First weigh in, i'm .....................7.4lb down :bunnydance: i know it's not the WOW WEE first week loss but as you know ive not been well this week and so have had few cheats along way, havent stuck to fluid intake, unless you count pmax :slap:, still on period and me tablets havent worked since i had me bit spag bol last night lol- being punished haha theres got to be at least 2lb in there, surely! :eek:

Can anyone recommend a digital camera that's cheap but good?

Fearless :cool: xx

Back