Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

catdog said:
Morning girlies :grouphugg:

First weigh in, i'm .....................7.4lb down :bunnydance: i know it's not the WOW WEE first week loss but as you know ive not been well this week and so have had few cheats along way, havent stuck to fluid intake, unless you count pmax :slap:, still on period and me tablets havent worked since i had me bit spag bol last night lol- being punished haha theres got to be at least 2lb in there, surely! :eek:

Can anyone recommend a digital camera that's cheap but good?

Fearless :cool: xx

Wooooooohoooooo well done :) that's a great start half a stone down

Have got my tablets so hopefully will be back to normal by Monday xx

hiya hun, aww im pleased youve got them i hope they kick in good for ye- if ive missed mine, always feel better once ive took one straight away, more psychological than anything knowing ive got them in me and they getting to work iykwim. I'm deciding whether to meet mark after work and go pics cos wuld needto order ina lil while online with it being friday, bit worried cos pics is always trigger for me, cannit resist the nachos and pmax combo lol and we usually go wetherspoons for tea beforehand, might just stay in and watch a film ha!

and thanks ha, didnt think itde be that much tbh was pleasantly surprised :D

are you up for a meet in manchester, its close to cheryl and is there any dates thats a no go for you or ones that are a yay, where are you located? xx

catdog said:
hiya hun, aww im pleased youve got them i hope they kick in good for ye- if ive missed mine, always feel better once ive took one straight away, more psychological than anything knowing ive got them in me and they getting to work iykwim. I'm deciding whether to meet mark after work and go pics cos wuld needto order ina lil while online with it being friday, bit worried cos pics is always trigger for me, cannit resist the nachos and pmax combo lol and we usually go wetherspoons for tea beforehand, might just stay in and watch a film ha!

and thanks ha, didnt think itde be that much tbh was pleasantly surprised :D

are you up for a meet in manchester, its close to cheryl and is there any dates thats a no go for you or ones that are a yay, where are you located? xx

Yes I must admit I have not stopped taking them for over a year now and I won't make the same mistake again I have never felt so physically and emotionally drained :-(
Thank god it's the wkd gives me time to get back on track.
Aww you should go pics it's a good night out,

Defo up for a meet and manchester is fine for me it's only 20 mins on train. I'm near Wigan xx

Yes I must admit I have not stopped taking them for over a year now and I won't make the same mistake again I have never felt so physically and emotionally drained :-(
Thank god it's the wkd gives me time to get back on track.
Aww you should go pics it's a good night out,

Defo up for a meet and manchester is fine for me it's only 20 mins on train. I'm near Wigan xx

whoop! im thinking beginning of august, is a weekend best for you? yeah ive been off for few days at a time in past cos im registered at docs in sunderland as its next to mams but i live in next town so sometimes not upto going when scrip is due which is counterproductive i know!, if its not me depression keeping me down its me anxiety, hoping he's got a better alternative for me when i go next week :) gonna get me mam to get me appointment for tuesday, me dad got out of hosp yesterday but gonna put off going til tue as im still poorly and dont want to risk him getting sick again, talked to him everyday on phone though! xx

good afternoon ladies.

Well, i was kinda naughty last night.
All i had yesterday was one cd tetra and one s&s bar and in the end i had chicken and salad for tea last night. Now i knew i was abviously low on vitamins and minerals from only having 2 packs so i had quite a large salad (lettuce and cucumber). i also very naughtily added some cheese to my chicken which was clearly adding many pointless calories.... but its done now. still obviously in ketosis and will be sticking to 4 packs and no food allowance today.
Head is quite bad again today. Think im getting more than my usual cluster headaches (which i do suffer from).
Hope ur days are going well.

good afternoon ladies.

All i had yesterday was one cd tetra and one s&s bar and in the end i had chicken and salad for tea last night. Now i knew i was abviously low on vitamins and minerals from only having 2 packs so i had quite a large salad (lettuce and cucumber). i also very naughtily added some cheese to my chicken which was clearly adding many pointless calories.... but its done now. still obviously in ketosis and will be sticking to 4 packs and no food allowance today.
Head is quite bad again today. Think im getting more than my usual cluster headaches (which i do suffer from).

Hiya chick, i do that when i feel the need, better to have the extra cals than carbs like me last night lol. im doing okay today, off out in a little while to get mark some shoesys then gonna meet him and go get the shoppin in at morrisons and back home for a movie night :) xx

sounds like a good night. what time u want me there? lol

why, you paying like :p

why, you paying like :p

sure. i have about 200 dvds so no need to pay...... and i have lots of cupcakes and cheesecakes for sunday so we could indulge in them. lol

cherylxx said:
good afternoon ladies.

Hey Cheryl
You still did good and I am sure it's not affected your WL
Ohh not good on the headaches.
I'm doing much better than the last few days, calm will be restored soon :)
I'm having fun with my parcel as I work they are trying to deliver during office hours and the courier won't deliver to my work address
So gonna have to call slim & save and hopefully they can sort it out lol

catdog said:
whoop! im thinking beginning of august, is a weekend best for you? yeah ive been off for few days at a time in past cos im registered at docs in sunderland as its next to mams but i live in next town so sometimes not upto going when scrip is due which is counterproductive i know!, if its not me depression keeping me down its me anxiety, hoping he's got a better alternative for me when i go next week :) gonna get me mam to get me appointment for tuesday, me dad got out of hosp yesterday but gonna put off going til tue as im still poorly and dont want to risk him getting sick again, talked to him everyday on phone though! xx

August is good for me no plans yet lol

Hey Cheryl
You still did good and I am sure it's not affected your WL
Ohh not good on the headaches.
I'm doing much better than the last few days, calm will be restored soon :)
I'm having fun with my parcel as I work they are trying to deliver during office hours and the courier won't deliver to my work address
So gonna have to call slim & save and hopefully they can sort it out lol

omg that isnt good on the delivery. Why wont they delivery to ur workplace? do u have a neighbour u can trust to take the delivery for u?
Im glad u have ur meds back. hopefully u will feel more like urself very soon.
I had a strawberry shake earlier. i was never that keen on the cd strawberry shake. always tasted a bit too chemical to me but the sns one is actually nice. it has loads of little specks of strawberry in it too. im impressed :)

cherylxx said:
omg that isnt good on the delivery. Why wont they delivery to ur workplace? do u have a neighbour u can trust to take the delivery for u?
Im glad u have ur meds back. hopefully u will feel more like urself very soon.
I had a strawberry shake earlier. i was never that keen on the cd strawberry shake. always tasted a bit too chemical to me but the sns one is actually nice. it has loads of little specks of strawberry in it too. im impressed :)

No idea but when I rang the courier co they said I had to speak to SS if I wanted it delivered elsewhere!
I should have put my work address on god knows why I didn't as all my eBay stuff goes to work!
It's ok will call them and get it re delivered to my neighbours
I feel better already just very tired so will have a few early nights and lay ins, it's my own fault for assuming I could do without them! Clearly not and I won't make the same mistake again it's been a rough few days.

Ohh sounds like this diet could better for us and save money!! Im all for that xx

Morning me Sugarplums :grouphugg:

Sorry disappeared yesterday, went off shoe shopping for mark, then met him to do the shopping- got home, watched tv then went to bed early we was knackered, i did have little perv at you lot on here but had the energy of a flea's s*h*i*t*, so didnt write. Feeling proper zonked today, mental heads not playing ball today but then that's every day :whoopass:

Emma hun, you okay?

hello fine friends,

Fearless hun, im such a douche..... wtg on the fantastic weight loss. i managed to miss that post completely. well done babe. How u feeling now?
Vickie, how r u feeling today hun?
Emma, where are you babes. are u ok?

Im stupid.... no, wait. im going to say i have made an informed (perhaps slightly silly) decision.
Last night I felt crap. had a headache from hell and having toilet issues. Well, in the end I decided to come off plan until monday, after the baptism then go straight onto sns (with one tetra and 3 sns packs a day).
I may gain a fair bit from now until monday and i know that may be a real downer but with the food we will be having tomorrow i am heading for a gain anyway.
I feel a bit stronger knowing I can crack on on monday 100% (well, until the 23rd june when its my 40th).

hello fine friends,

Fearless hun, im such a douche..... wtg on the fantastic weight loss. i managed to miss that post completely. well done babe. How u feeling now?

Im stupid.... no, wait. im going to say i have made an informed (perhaps slightly silly) decision.
Last night I felt crap. had a headache from hell and having toilet issues. Well, in the end I decided to come off plan until monday, after the baptism then go straight onto sns (with one tetra and 3 sns packs a day).
I may gain a fair bit from now until monday and i know that may be a real downer but with the food we will be having tomorrow i am heading for a gain anyway.
I feel a bit stronger knowing I can crack on on monday 100% (well, until the 23rd june when its my 40th).

hiya chick, im completely out of the zone today just exhausted and feeling shitty mentally, il restart with you on monday :) already had cereal and i aint stopping there :eek:. will be 100 % on monday, just dont wanna set meself up for fall saying il restart tomorra when im not feeling right, be good to start on same day wiv ye, ive already put on- i swear the calories plonk themself in me fat before ive had even had them! off out in a bit then coming home to sleep! saturday night fever, my arse :p xx

catdog said:
Morning me Sugarplums :grouphugg:

Sorry disappeared yesterday, went off shoe shopping for mark, then met him to do the shopping- got home, watched tv then went to bed early we was knackered, i did have little perv at you lot on here but had the energy of a flea's s*h*i*t*, so didnt write. Feeling proper zonked today, mental heads not playing ball today but then that's every day :whoopass:

Emma hun, you okay?

Good afternoon ;-)))))
Busy morning and now I'm knackered so on the couch chilling and will probably fall asleep, still not quite up to 100%
Aww have a sleep am sure you will feel better soon xxx

cherylxx said:
hello fine friends,

Hey Cheryl I'm feeling better today still a little tired but am sure come Sunday Monday I will be back on form ;-))
Sounds like your still struggling and the headaches are bad :-(
You do what's right for you, we are here to help you.
Ohh what you doing for your 40th???
Have you heard from Emma?? X

Back