Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

Emma - hows your plans working out for business? I know your not starting diet yet but dont disappear on us chick xx

okay so morning girlies, it's time for some butt whippin :whoopass:

day one of my 6 week challenge i.e challenge baby :D

Mark slept in so didnt have time for fat pic or measurements so il use them from gym n weighed in today meself- shoot me now :d'oh:

gymbob, mothers house, doctors, doggy walk and 100% sns today- bring it on :D

catdog said:
lol hi jo, i pmd you back didnt realise youde already posted lol - doh!, thse are great lasses, will support ye through thick and thin- get your amiguette banner and it makes you official :p

Guys jo has been on sns for is it 9 weeks now is it jo? and she is doing brill :D

:welcome:

Yep 9 weeks, and lost 3 stone 6lbs! Would have been more if I hadn't eaten Pick n mix at the cinema last week!! Oops lol x thanks for the welcome x

Yep 9 weeks, and lost 3 stone 6lbs! Would have been more if I hadn't eaten Pick n mix at the cinema last week!! Oops lol x thanks for the welcome x

That's life chick, its not about being perfect n never blipping its how we deal with the blips from now on thats gonna make us succeed, youve picked yourself back up and got on with the job inspite of it,you are doing great :party0011: summit like that would have made me carry on eating with good intentions of getting back on diet but no more, this is the new me, youre an inspiration :) xx

catdog said:
That's life chick, its not about being perfect n never blipping its how we deal with the blips from now on thats gonna make us succeed, youve picked yourself back up and got on with the job inspite of it,you are doing great :party0011: summit like that would have made me carry on eating with good intentions of getting back on diet but no more, this is the new me, youre an inspiration :) xx

Never been called an inspiration before :) thanks x

Well shame on them! they might not have said it but theyve thought it :D. im off in bath to make me look gorgeous :cool: xx

Where do I start? Serious serious head problems, lost it at work back on tablets and curled up on sofa wishing the world would go away. Will be in touch as soon as I can deal with things. Love you ladies xxx

Where do I start? Serious serious head problems, lost it at work back on tablets and curled up on sofa wishing the world would go away. Will be in touch as soon as I can deal with things. Love you ladies xxx

hun we always here if you need to talk whether on here, pm, over phone whatever,never forget it! thinking of ye chick *sending positive vibes* xx

wheres me *****es :D ive got green hair now lol xx

Morning girls, hope everyones okay!

Day one today, going strong- feeling in the zone (FINALLY) HALLELUJAH *happy dance* six week challenge starts now :) have rang me dad as its daddies day, he said just to wait to come on thursday as im over anyway for appointment at docs and a hosp apptment after.

For my girls :character00100:

The Temptations - My Girl 1965 - YouTube

Ive nearly completed day one :D xx

catdog said:
Thanks hunni, how you gettin on? xx

Yeah good ta-tucked up in my bed in the hotel! Just had a nommy truffa bar! Off to sleep-earlyish start tomorrow :) xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah good ta-tucked up in my bed in the hotel! Just had a nommy truffa bar! Off to sleep-earlyish start tomorrow :) xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

aww good chick, sleep well hunni xx

day two whoopie :D been in bath, off to work and then the gymbob. xx

catdog said:
day two whoopie :D been in bath, off to work and then the gymbob. xx

Well done hunny!
Day one one S&S and going good :)
Just ordered the sample pack of 25 products at least then I can try them all out ;-)

I'm doing good stopped dating and deleted all my profiles I need to focus on me for a couple of months.

Where is Cheyrl and Emma?? Xxx

Well done hunny!
Day one one S&S and going good :)
Just ordered the sample pack of 25 products at least then I can try them all out ;-)

I'm doing good stopped dating and deleted all my profiles I need to focus on me for a couple of months.

Where is Cheyrl and Emma?? Xxx
Hiya hun,

ive not heard from them last couple days, i know emma's going through some stuff atm, cheryl was here one day and gone the next :confused: how you finding diet so far, what packs you had today? istick with chili, i wrap it inlettuce likea wrap its yum n thespagbolisamazing, tisspicier than the spicy spaghetti n much nicer,i think anyway.

Good plan re dating chick, look after yourself first and you know they always say it pops up when ye not expecting it!

so work done with, it was fun :D i enjoyed the gym too, dunno whats happened to me lol. having bit sit munch (on plan of course), then will meet mark later on with doggy hes not home until halften so il go down street to meet him off metro n walk back up, every bit helps! its an hour total there and back.

It feels great to be knackered after actually doing something, rather than just knackered lol.

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Hiya hun,

ive not heard from them last couple days, i know emma's going through some stuff atm, cheryl was here one day and gone the next :confused: how you finding diet so far, what packs you had today? istick with chili, i wrap it inlettuce likea wrap its yum n thespagbolisamazing, tisspicier than the spicy spaghetti n much nicer,i think anyway.

Good plan re dating chick, look after yourself first and you know they always say it pops up when ye not expecting it!

so work done with, it was fun :D i enjoyed the gym too, dunno whats happened to me lol. having bit sit munch (on plan of course), then will meet mark later on with doggy hes not home until halften so il go down street to meet him off metro n walk back up, every bit helps! its an hour total there and back.

It feels great to be knackered after actually doing something, rather than just knackered lol.

Catdog xx

I had bar for breakie milk choc one with vanilla and almond was yummy
Mushroom soup for lunch and got spag bowl for tea :)
Have placed order for taster pack which has a mixture of 25 packs so I can try them all out and then decide on my favs lol

Yup decided I need to focus on me and the dating was just not going anywhere and was upsetting me! Not what it's supposed to do!

I have taken me dog out once already and gonna take her out again in a bit lol

Well done you, you are doing really good! Keep it up chick :)

What you had today to eat?? Xx

I had bar for breakie milk choc one with vanilla and almond was yummy
Mushroom soup for lunch and got spag bowl for tea :)
Have placed order for taster pack which has a mixture of 25 packs so I can try them all out and then decide on my favs lol

Yup decided I need to focus on me and the dating was just not going anywhere and was upsetting me! Not what it's supposed to do!

I have taken me dog out once already and gonna take her out again in a bit lol

Well done you, you are doing really good! Keep it up chick :)

What you had today to eat?? Xx

yum love the almond bars could live off them :) i dont eat until night times just sup me water as night times is me worst time, if i need summit durin the day i have a bar wiv cuppa :) got loads of compliments on my green hair today lots of old ppl coming upto me and saying they loved it haha. need to place sns order tomorra. Bet your dog thinks its christmas lol.xx

Back