Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

catdog said:
yum love the almond bars could live off them :) i dont eat until night times just sup me water as night times is me worst time, if i need summit durin the day i have a bar wiv cuppa :) got loads of compliments on my green hair today lots of old ppl coming upto me and saying they loved it haha. need to place sns order tomorra. Bet your dog thinks its christmas lol.xx

I know it was nice gonna try the others my parcel will be delivered tomorrow at work.
I pace mine out and then in the evening have main meal and then I'm ok.
Ohh green hair!! Bet your getting noticed lol
I always take her out at least once a day but today she is going out twice lol xx

I know it was nice gonna try the others my parcel will be delivered tomorrow at work.
I pace mine out and then in the evening have main meal and then I'm ok.
Ohh green hair!! Bet your getting noticed lol
I always take her out at least once a day but today she is going out twice lol xx

lol i realised while out i was the only person ide seen about my town and the next city (where my gyms at) with green hair, ha-odd that :p om off for nap chick,me body n minds not used to all this work ha especially on such low cals. xx

catdog said:
lol i realised while out i was the only person ide seen about my town and the next city (where my gyms at) with green hair, ha-odd that :p om off for nap chick,me body n minds not used to all this work ha especially on such low cals. xx

Lol :)
ok have a good sleep will let you know how the spag bowl goes xx

Howd the spag bol go chick? had me nap, full five hours LMAO. ive got aright craving for cornflakes now hahahaha.

WELSHTIGGER, you look great in that pic the weight is droping off you whoopie!

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Howd the spag bol go chick? had me nap, full five hours LMAO. ive got aright craving for cornflakes now hahahaha.

Catdog xx

Thanks chick, have posted a before pic in my diary too x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks chick, have posted a before pic in my diary too x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

ooh scoots off to see! ive got the one you had in your siggy wiv horse, in me head xx

catdog said:

Catdog xx

It was yuck! I didn't like it :-(
5 hours of a nap lol xc

It was yuck! I didn't like it :-(
5 hours of a nap lol xc

oh no, its one of me faves was it spag bol or spicy spag? youve obv got no taste :p xx

catdog said:
oh no, its one of me faves was it spag bol or spicy spag? youve obv got no taste :p xx

Not sure but it was spicy and horrible I binned it :-(
I have good tastes lol xx

Not sure but it was spicy and horrible I binned it :-(
I have good tastes lol xx

lol youre crazy lady :cool: whats for din dins today? Being tested today, going out with the lover, always eat normally so gotta keep meself focused! Only started diet on sunday but got me gym weigh in tomorra. Last night was agony again, dont think i can carry on with the reaccutane im gutted, the itching is just too excruciating, sat 3am with soaking wet towel over my whole body :( xx

catdog said:
lol youre crazy lady :cool: whats for din dins today? Being tested today, going out with the lover, always eat normally so gotta keep meself focused! Only started diet on sunday but got me gym weigh in tomorra. Last night was agony again, dont think i can carry on with the reaccutane im gutted, the itching is just too excruciating, sat 3am with soaking wet towel over my whole body :( xx

I didn't realise there was a spicy spag but it must have been the one I had!
Got my delivery this morning so well chuffed, had raspberry shake for breakie was yummy even had bits in an a lot thicker than CD
Fingers crossed for WI at gym let me know how you get on.
What's reaccutane?? Xx

I didn't realise there was a spicy spag but it must have been the one I had!
Got my delivery this morning so well chuffed, had raspberry shake for breakie was yummy even had bits in an a lot thicker than CD
Fingers crossed for WI at gym let me know how you get on.
What's reaccutane?? Xx

yeah spicy spag is minging had to force that one down me and never ordered it again lol. basically have had acne since was 10 and tried everything but nowt ever worked until the pill, which helped me (wore makeup since age of 12 life saver!) i came off pill last november and onto implant, biggest mistake of my life! bled for 3months constantly and not been off period alot since :( my acne has intensified x 10 and instead of just onface where i cancover it its all over my cheat, backand neck its so disheartening, im 26 this year for gods sake! so dermatologist has issued me this its meant to be amazing you take it for the lenghthof course think ts 18 weeks and acne goesaway for life! but obv im not normal :( ive got otherissueswith my skin i cant bearheat andmy face reacts to everythingand is red andi mean RED constantly under makeup so never have it off its like abarrier for me, ive become an expert withit lol.the thingwith the reaccutane is its powerful stuff andtheres alot of powerful side efects, i technicallyshouldnt take it as im on anxiety and mental meds and it can make you suicidal etc, got to have preg test at hosp every monthbfore next prescroptionis ussued as you cant get preg during takingit or month after treatment as causes baby to not be developed properly nurse told me have to be terminated! cannit waxor have any treatmentson skin during treatment and for 6 months after asyour skin becomes so fragile. doesnt look like im gonna be able to carry on with it anyway,the past few nights have been torture. sorry for bad writing me keyboard is tempermental andim fed up of going back and trying to corect it lol. on plus note, gotapointment injulyto get free camouflage makeup, means i can go swimming etcandit dont budge yippee xx

catdog said:
yeah spicy spag is minging had to force that one down me and never ordered it again lol. basically have had acne since was 10 and tried everything but nowt ever worked until the pill, which helped me (wore makeup since age of 12 life saver!) i came off pill last november and onto implant, biggest mistake of my life! bled for 3months constantly and not been off period alot since :( my acne has intensified x 10 and instead of just onface where i cancover it its all over my cheat, backand neck its so disheartening, im 26 this year for gods sake! so dermatologist has issued me this its meant to be amazing you take it for the lenghthof course think ts 18 weeks and acne goesaway for life! but obv im not normal :( ive got otherissueswith my skin i cant bearheat andmy face reacts to everythingand is red andi mean RED constantly under makeup so never have it off its like abarrier for me, ive become an expert withit lol.the thingwith the reaccutane is its powerful stuff andtheres alot of powerful side efects, i technicallyshouldnt take it as im on anxiety and mental meds and it can make you suicidal etc, got to have preg test at hosp every monthbfore next prescroptionis ussued as you cant get preg during takingit or month after treatment as causes baby to not be developed properly nurse told me have to be terminated! cannit waxor have any treatmentson skin during treatment and for 6 months after asyour skin becomes so fragile. doesnt look like im gonna be able to carry on with it anyway,the past few nights have been torture. sorry for bad writing me keyboard is tempermental andim fed up of going back and trying to corect it lol. on plus note, gotapointment injulyto get free camouflage makeup, means i can go swimming etcandit dont budge yippee xx

That must have been the one I had! Will
Avoid it! Hopefully I will have the spag bowl in my 25 taster pack :)
Do you know if you can send ones back??

Blimey sounds awful what you are going through, I hope they can do something and maybe offer you other treatment?? Xx

That must have been the one I had! Will
Avoid it! Hopefully I will have the spag bowl in my 25 taster pack :)
Do you know if you can send ones back??

Blimey sounds awful what you are going through, I hope they can do something and maybe offer you other treatment?? Xx

I know theres a diff tab to try but its not as good results. im being tested atm for a tumour that secreting stuff in to me body cos ive got polycystic kidney disease so cysts been hiding it that could be causing me face probs, its agony feels like someones burning me face off gah but hopefully getting an answer after all these years yippee.

no ye cant send them back but people on here sell them on ebay.

i best get ready just out the bath oril never leave lol. il be back later, have a good day chick xx

catdog said:
I know theres a diff tab to try but its not as good results. im being tested atm for a tumour that secreting stuff in to me body cos ive got polycystic kidney disease so cysts been hiding it that could be causing me face probs, its agony feels like someones burning me face off gah but hopefully getting an answer after all these years yippee.

no ye cant send them back but people on here sell them on ebay.

i best get ready just out the bath oril never leave lol. il be back later, have a good day chick xx

Blimey!!!! No wonder you are poorly :-(

Hope you are having a good day, just had Vanilla shake and it was nice :)
Not sure what I'm having for tea yet lol
Xx

Blimey!!!! No wonder you are poorly :-(

Hope you are having a good day, just had Vanilla shake and it was nice :)
Not sure what I'm having for tea yet lol
Xx

hiya chick, how ye gettin on? ive not had good couple days mentally just meh. talked to cheryl last night on fb she said she'd be here today, where are ye? xx

Hi Girls.

Hope everyone is well.
I made an informed decision 2 days ago to restart this diet on monday after my 40th.
I went to a wedding on saturday and since monday i struggled to get going again when knowing that i will be offplan again this weekend gaining any weight i lose in these few days.
So, instead of wasting packs on borrowed weight loss im going to set my sights on being 100% on plan from Monday onwards. I have no birthdays , weddings, christening etc etc until july 19th so no reason to falter.
in these last few days i have been eating and in all honesty as much as i enjoy eating, i really hate the feeling i get after ive eaten, especially if i eat a little too much. its an awful feeling and one i am more aware of after having an episode of doing a vlcd.
Anyway, going for an indian on saturday for my main birthday meal and i plan to take it easy. dont want that horrible bloated sluggish feeling when im in the pub after.

Hi hunny,

I'm restarting today, no more excuses, im doing this, no celebrations coming up until the baby shower so this is it! i hope lol.

Good luck for restart monday, i know the feeling youre talking bout all too well and i never want to feel it again :( i was doing well this week then it all went tits up but only got meself to blame. Have weighed in again this mornin, me scales are gonna have a seizure im on and off them so much :p cant say im feeling great atm but pushing meself to go to work at 1pm.

How you getting on Vickie? xxx

catdog said:
hiya chick, how ye gettin on? ive not had good couple days mentally just meh. talked to cheryl last night on fb she said she'd be here today, where are ye? xx

Hey Hun busy few days but I'm doing ok and only snacked a little lol
How you feeling now?? Glad Cheryl is ok will have a catch up with her xx

Back