Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

no money for sunday dinner :( booo lol hows ur day been?

Pity about your dinner...can't you cook one for yourself?

hey ladies :)

Sunday dinner. yummmm. I love a good roast :)

Hows things with u ladies today?
Ive had a rotten toothache coming and going for the last 3 days. it moves around my mouth so i'm pretty sure i have Sinusitus (again) :sigh:
Emmaline, what diet are u doing hun?
Catdog, How u doing?
I'm not back on sns as yet but I'm working on it (in my head)

Ooh! Sinusitis? That's awful and very painful too. Unfortunately no meds will shift that.
I'm doing WeightWatchers myself...at least trying to!

Hiya chicky, sorry bout the toothache its the worst :( (((((hugs)))))

im working my up to sns aswell still cutting down well though :)

emmaline, thats what i meant i cant afford to buy the things needed for sunday dinner, im barely making the rent this month :( well can never afford one its so expensive once u buy stuff to make just for urself so never get one lol just living on noodles and things what i have in the house :)

Hiya chicky, sorry bout the toothache its the worst :( (((((hugs)))))

im working my up to sns aswell still cutting down well though :)

emmaline, thats what i meant i cant afford to buy the things needed for sunday dinner, im barely making the rent this month :( well can never afford one its so expensive once u buy stuff to make just for urself so never get one lol just living on noodles and things what i have in the house :)

and pepsi max ;)

hehe you know me so well me lover :p im off to emmas instead of her coming to mine for couple of days and shes bought me some in, aint she lush haha. x

She will haha xx

Lol its always great at emma's she's ace :D So college starts on monday and im bricking it gah. Did my dreaded weigh in today probs should update my stats but shall wait til later cos im pooped and might have catnap hehe. hows it going people :) x

"drops a pin" . ' Holy cow, that was loud' lol.

Hey, i'm sure ya will love it at college :). I Didnt get cred on my phone yet cause i got my giff gaff sim the other day so gonna go get my phone unlocked in the next few days... then u will never hear the end of me. lol
I'm trying (and for the most part, failing) slimming world again . as long as i allow myself about 50 syns per day (5-15 is allowed) im doing alright. lol
Got some real stressful stuff going on right now and trying to decide where my future is and what it holds. Much searching of my inner self going on and it aint pretty :confused: but i'll get there.... some day.
got a referral to the orphopaedics (AGAIN). this time for what doc thinks is carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands. I appear to be losing the feeling in all (yes, all) my fingertips and have constant pins and needles in my fingers and hands.
When it doesn't rain.......

Anyway, enough about my messed up life. How are u beautiful people doing?

oh believe me emma, my stupid hands are the least of my problems although they are aggravating other conditions. I walk with sticks and am having to use my wheelchair more and more frequently because i have inflammatory arthritus which affects my hands to begin with without them now losing feeling too (not easy using sticks u cant grip). I also have Osteo arthritis, coccydinia and another problem with my back which they are still investigating and currently dont know what it is. I originally thought my hands were getting the same problem as my back has a constant numbness which has spread coverage over the years and becomes very painful in the mid lumber region. to top it all they are very limited in which meds i can take as I have a dodgy liver due to an auto immune disease which attacks my liver constantly. So yeah, i can look at my carpal tunnel (if it is that) as just another tick on the list of problems i have. :sigh:

Ano Cheryl you definately going through the mill with all this and on top of the probs me and you share could do without it all hunni ((((hugs))) emmaline me and cheryl would take your painful back anyday love, not to be flippant but weve got mental issues as well as physical and can never get away from thoughts in your mind they never shut off, its a living hell :( really wish i could make it all better for you hunni, youre one of the most wonderful people ive ever had pleasure of meeting, people like you are rare and i dont know why this is all happening to you but its not fair, i like to stay positive and think everything happens for a reason but sometimes its hard to see the reason why they would happen, that alone would be enough to get anyone down but on top of what you are going through already is horrendous, im always here for you chick to pick ye up when you fall, i hope you know that by now . love ya millions xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lmao love it dont want this to be a competition BUT pmsl xx

Gosh, that is pretty awful. Altho' I don't want this to sound like a competition fo who's got the worst..IYKWIM! but am spina bifida with arthritic complications, also have polymyalgia which makes my arms and shoulders very painful, ankolysing spondilitis and am diabetic ..just for starters... :D .. and am on quite a lot of meds for various other things. I have to use a walking stick and would have a mobile scooter except I live in a first floor flat and have nowhere to store it downstairs.

Do you think that might give me special status in the Amiguettes society?! .. :giggle:
Hope you all are having a good Saturday.

No emmaline it doesn't give you special status with the amiguettes, what would do, would be some good manners, tact and a bit of empathy for others or do you have a condition related to that as well? :D

Oh and pmsl means pissing myself laughing and lmao means laughing my arse off :D

Hahahahahahaha x

I do apologise sincerely if it came over that way! ... :ashamed0005: .. I really didn't mean to cause offence.
I was merely stating that I have lots of things wrong with me and therefore great empathy with anyone who has trials and tribulations in their life to contend with.
Sorry about my inability to communicate my real intention!

I think I speak for us all when I say it felt like ya were saying our illnesses failed in comparison to yours its not a competition and I think support rather than thats nothing i'm worse comments would have been better this site and thread is for support not my dad is bigger than yours type games!

Back