Amys lipotrim adventure!

Hiya

I'm an Amy too :) we have a similar amount to lose and I just started a couple of weeks ago so it would be good to share the journey!

You seem to be doing really well, you'll be so chuffed come first weigh in xx

Hi Amy :D more buddies woohoo! How much have you got to lose? Xxx

Day 4:

Woke up feeling great again - dipped ketostix which came back at 4mmol.. Eek, better go drink some water! It's satisfying to see that purple though I must admit :)

Hi you lot! Can I join in too.

I started of with 10 stone to lose, but already it's down to 7 and half I've lost a quarter of what I wanted to and it feels great. Its really spurring me on.

Morning girlys,
I'm finding it ok, the only down side is thinking about food too much lol funny enough even the things I don't like lol... I'm on day 5 now, just remember "we CAN do this" hehe xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

flamecoral said:
Hi Amy :D more buddies woohoo! How much have you got to lose? Xxx

Hiya :)

I lost 3 stone with heathy eating (yo-yoed) and have another 6.5 to go after losing my first 12lbs on LT xxx

as long as u dnt drink more than 5ltrs ur fine hun i can only manage 2-3 i hate water x

Hi dusty! Yep the more the merrier :D we can all go on a weightless adventure together hehe. Wow you've all got less than me to go but I'll work extra hard to catch up :p xxx

Day 4:

Breakfast at 1120: discovered that 1.5 spoon of decaff douwe egberts coffee added to hot vanilla and then blended makes the most awesome latte type drink mmmmmmm!

iwillbthin said:
as long as u dnt drink more than 5ltrs ur fine hun i can only manage 2-3 i hate water x

I had 4.5l in the end but I wanted more!

Day 4:

Just noticed how bizarre my wee smells. Sorry - tmi!

Hi everybody, I'm Colette and I started last Tuesday.....was doing great but then went away for night on hotel break with kids. Didnt go too off the tracks but still slipped from TFR....felt terrible about it. Mainly because I didnt slip because I was hunger or anything but just purely out of boredom plus I was drinking my water.....but I'm just going to view it more as something I can learn from rather than view it as a defeat!! Would love to join the rest of you...need the buddie support!!

Colette x :)

hi gercol i started on 12 th feb this is my 2nd time round so im on day 7 so carnt wait to get weighed tomorrow i lost 4 and half stone last time kept most of it off but then had a baby but still didnt go up to the 16s i was im startin at 13s 3lb so 2-3 stone to loose gud luck hun x

Good luck ladies (and gents??)

Day 4:

Went with hubby and friend to nandos, didn't cave in. So proud :D just had water. Got home a few min ago and had my strawberry shake :)

How's everyone else doing today? X

Ive found your diary page you wrote about...Good idea about the pictures! I think your amazing for trying this while having to cook for your famiy...I live alone so tonight I am clearing out my cupboards ready for tomorrow. Once I start tomorrow I will start a diary, feels like cheatig if I start the day before I start, hope your ok and hanging in there...Speak soon...Pebble :cool:

Thanks pebbles :D I hate the pictures of myself but I know that if I get disheartened or fed up of no food, just have a look back to the beginning and realise why I'm doing it... and that the whole not eating food aspect is only temporary :D

I like cooking for my family - it's fun and getting involved in it makes me forget that I'm hungry in some ways ?? maybe I'm a bit odd! When I'm alone I get bored and tend to pick at food for no reason!

Keep me updated on your journey for sure :D xxx

Day 5:

Up and about feeling good again! Feel quite energetic this morning woohoo :)

Yaay....Welcome to another day of us taking control...Ive started the Lipotrim journey today...Tummy rumbling but Im telling it to jog on as its had control of me for too long...hee hee...Hope u have a relaxing Monday x

Well done pebbles!! How you doing? I found my first day wasn't too bad, but the second day killed me lol :) now I'm just ploughing through! xxx

Well...so far so good...Im having three soups a day as I fancied somethig warm, I actually like the soup!...Tonight will be the test...I mainly eat at night so tonight wil be different lol...hope your doing ok today? Hope ur family are supporting you x

Back