Amythyst5961 - Food diaries -Starting April 2012

Morning

Potato cakes sound fine. Do you just mix, shape and 'fry' or do you bake them? I have attempted the magic pancakes a couple of times but they never work so these could be a good alternative. Im not sure if you would syn or not. The packet is technically free and when I have made the pizza I never syn it!!! May need to read up on the posts!!!!

Have a good day x

Good morning ! I had a toss and turn night too - I think it must be the change in the moon :)

I just made the potato into flattish pancakes and then fried in frighlight along with bacon. I think I will drop a note to my consultant and ask. Have a fabby day xxxx

Last edited:
Good menu 4 2day. Wot beetroot do u use? I found lovely stuff in tesco. Finest with chilli, jst a small hint of heat - it's lovely x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Good menu 4 2day. Wot beetroot do u use? I found lovely stuff in tesco. Finest with chilli, jst a small hint of heat - it's lovely x

Hey hun - Thank you !!

I just buy the packets of cooked beetroot at the salad aisle - Aldi;s had packs for 39p a few weeks ago so I bought a few packs but I also like Tesco. I will need to look out for the one with chilli- it sounds lush xxx

Morning

My OH got it for me & he cant stand the stuff, makes him boke even to look at it so I can only imagine what he was like getting it for me!!!!

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Another horrible foggy day here & that drizzly rain that is just not going to come to anything. At least its the weekend, hope get kitchen finished if the weather is rotten!!!

Have a nice day x

Morning

My OH got it for me & he cant stand the stuff, makes him boke even to look at it so I can only imagine what he was like getting it for me!!!!

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Another horrible foggy day here & that drizzly rain that is just not going to come to anything. At least its the weekend, hope get kitchen finished if the weather is rotten!!!

Have a nice day x

Ooooo thanks hun - Miserable here too hun so day indoors for housework I think :)

Friday 8th June

B - Beans, bacon, tomatoe & egg
S - 2 aldi cereal bars, banana
L - Harissa chicken, cous cous and salad ( left overs from last night)
S - pineapple, yoghurt, options ( 2 syns)
D - Sw pizza with loads of veg
S - 4 mikados ( 2 syns)

Last edited:
Saturday 9h June
B bacon, bean, 1/tin tomatoes, egg, banana
S -2 alpen lights,apple
L - sliced chicken, beetroot
S- options,quark, fat free yogurt
D - 2 pork burgers, savoury rice, salad, opis, quark

Sunday

Well after a lovely wee yoga session this morning I have sat and planned all of my meals out for this week. Been off on annual leave for the last two weeks so need to get back to being super organised. Not too happy this week as after WI night I gained about 8 LBS !! All week I have been working at the gym to get rid of it but its still hanging about.

Decided to tough it out and stick to plan, upped water intake and just see what happens. Not making WI on Monday as I am in London with work but planning to head to another local class on Tuesday so lets see what happens.

B - Banana, 2 alpen lights
L - Savoury rice, cherries, small portion of sw lasagne
D - Sw lasagne ( using HEX B with cheese) with salad

Lovely wee early night for me as need to be up at 4 to catch my 630 flight ( booo hiss) but have first day in new job so very excited and nervous all at the same time :)

Much love all and good luck with WIs this week

Lisa xxx:talk017:

Good luck with the new job, Im sure it'll b a breeze! The gain will come off again in no time - good thots bein sent ur way 4 both x

Monday 11th June

Well it is miserable here in central London - Heavy rain and of course it just seems to make everyone miserable ..... even my taxi driver hasn't said a word since he picked me up !!

B - Pear, apple, banana, melon - All chopped up
S - 2 aplen lights
L - SW quiche ( ham, onions, tomatoes), beetroot, pickled onions, tomatoes
S - Apple
D - SW lasagne, rocket salad ( This will be a late one as my flight doesnt get home until 9pm :( ), options ( 3 syns)

Feel loads better now I am organised but worried about this unexpected gain - Spose it means the 10lbs I lost in the last 2 weeks wasnt real ?? Who knows but when I WI this morning I was 5 lbs up so maybe over the course of today and tomorrow I can get it back in line - even a STS would be fine !

Well my loevly miniminners - Have a fabby day xxxx

Last edited:
Tuesday 12th June

Woke up and went to spin this morning but really worried about WI tonight ! I am still 3lbs heavier than last week and dont know where it has come from :( However meals are all planned so I am just eating what I have planned and will WI at 730 !

Todays menu looks similar to yesterday but I am cool with that :) : -

B - Fruit salad ( melon, apple, strawberries, orange)
S - 2 alpen lights, mugshot, HiFiBar ( 6 syns)
L - SW quiche ( ham, onions, tomatoes), beetroot, pickled onions, tomatoes
D - SW lasagne, rocket salad, ice lolly ( 1 syn)

Exercise

30 mins Spin
5 minute jog
60 mins boxercise

Turned up at another class tonight for WI and guess what ?? Not on .... so I just trotted myself home and WI on my own scales which are usually pretty in line with class ones. Looks like I was 0.5lb down which is fab considering I have been working on this 8lbs so feel loads better. Dropped a mail to my consultant to explain and I am just going to wait till next Monday for WI.

Last edited:
Morning

How are you getting on with the new job? Sure you are loving it and fitting in no probs!!!

Alycyn x

Wednesday 13th June 2012

Had a strange sleep last night so didnt make it to the gym for combat this morning but planning to go to Combat and Yoga tonight instead. Going to have a "planing" day at work to try and work through the next few weeks in my new job and catch up with the teasm. Good news is they are a great team and it is just going to take a wee bit of time to settled in and start building up some trust and relationships.

So menu for today: -

B - Strawberries / Melon / Banana
S - 2 Alpen Lights, 2 Activia 0% yogurts
L - Hot smoked salmon, salad ( rocket, beetroot, pickled onions & sweetcorn)
D - change of plan to dinner as I didnt get in from gym till 10. Pastan sauce, sliced ham, HEXB cheese, banana
Exercise: -

45 mins combat
1 hour yoga ( not really fat burning exercise but fab for relaxing and helping flexibility )

Last edited:
Didnt sleep to well last night but still went to gym this morning. It was only 30 minute of Attack but jeez i was still sweating with a big tomato face :) Bought some new gym stuff last night so feel a bit better than miding under big t shirts. still the biggest girl in the class but hey ho xx

Menu for today: -

B - 3 bacon medallions, beans, banana, alpen light
L - chinese chicken fillet, salad ( rocket, beetroot, pickled onions, sweetcorn
S - Apple, Activia 0% yogurt, aplen light
D - Chinese pork, smash, diced carrot & swede ( HEXB cheese)

Syns - 2 options, smal parma violets, double lolly ( 7.5 syns)

Exercise today: -

30 minutes Busy Attack
60 minutes Box-fit class

Last edited:
Friday 16th June

So woke up both shattered and sore from last night. Really worked hard at gym last night but paying for it today :) So not prepared lunch and dinner which makes me a bit nervous and annoyed that I didnt just get it done last night.

B - 2 aplen lights
L - Chicken breast, tikka paste ( 2 syns), salad, balsamic
D - joes burgers, SW chips, HEXB cheese, onions, tomatoes and options ( 2 syns)

Exercise
Didn't manage any I was just too tired. I have been working hard at the gym over the last few weeks so happy to have a wee day off

Have a great day

Lisa xxx

Last edited:
Saturday 16th June

So started off this morning with a gym class for 75 minutes which was a mix of spin, combat and attack ! OMG it was so tough but loved it all at the same time.

Menu for today

B - 2 bacon medallion,s two eggs, 1/2 tin beans
L - mug shot
D - potatoes, carrots, brocooli, cauliflower, chicken breast roasted in oven
S - Mugshot , 4 gingerbread men ( 10 syns :eek::cry:), mullerlight

OK so not the best day ever !!

Lisa xxx

Good morning

Hope you had a good weekend - I went off plan completely and so disappointed in myself as I had it all planned. Obviously not got the willpower in check yet, away to fill in the spreadsheet i keep that tallies my syns to see the complete damage :-(

Have a good day xx

Back