And here we go!!! Excited or what?!*

I'm having the SW doner kebab tonight, with cabbage salad, coleslaw and seasoned wedges. Will probably also make some garlic sauce. Been meaning to try this for ages, hope it is as nice as everyone has made out! Here goes........time to cook xx

Just taken mine out of the oven and made kebab shop chilli sauce. It's very hot but yummy. Hope your kebab is nice, just off to sample mine!!!
x

Fancy that lol! I'm not a lover of chilli sauce so I bought a bottle for tother half, I'll stick to my garlic sauce (natural yogurt, garlic puree and chopped mint). Right off to get mine too!! x

MMMMMM brekki/brunch was lush again, I do so love our Sunday tradition!

Dinner tonight is roast beef with all the trimmings. The only thing I find with Sundays is I end up using all my syns lol, stuffing, yorkie and gravy. Worth it though. MUST make myself something nice to take for lunch tomorrow......please someone remind me before I leave it too late lol!! x

Happy sunday slimming folks, where is everyone? x

Luscious sunday brunch

Attachments

• 108.jpg
    108.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 62
white fish with a crust of breadcrumbs (hexb) herbs and lemon

Attachments

• 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 58
stuffed peppers yum yum

Attachments

• 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 56
Finally have got pictures to upload yeyyyyyyy! x

And they look blinkin good too!!! Yummy!!!

Tried to look at your kebab pic hun to see if it was the same as mine - but no joy....couldn't get onto your facebook page! So you'll have to keep putting the pics in your post! Your fish looks lovely - need to be more adventurous!!!

Had a quiet day yesterday which was nice and then a full on roastie in the evening! OH arrived back last night......so house is in chaos again lol. On a plus side - not a drop of alcohol passed my lips this weekend and was very good on the food front.....100% all weekend and approx 10 syns per day.....hoping for a good loss this week!

Speak soon Hun, and Happy Slimming!!
x

Thanks Rach hun, I took the kebab pic on my mobile so not sure how to get it on here. Will try tho. Sounds like you are winging your way to a fab loss this week, I'm hoping for a goodun too. Been to Tesco's for my weekly shop, have a nice planner for this week and am going to try out some desserts as well, hence a fridge full of fromage frais lol! I've picked out ones that are syn free or 2 syns at most, and got most excited to realise that i could use my milk allowance and make rice pudding!!! Shame blinking Tesco's didn't have any pudding rice though tsk.

Does anyone know if muller yogurts are ok to warm up? I fancy banana custard......

Happy Slimming Monday everyone!!!! xx

hi hun u don't need to use ur milk allowance to make rice pudding u cook it in water in microwave then when it's cooked (about 20 mins) add sweetener (to taste) then when it goes cold stir in a couple of vanilla mullerlight yoghurts best eaten next day so vanilla flavour soaks in nom nom :)

Valerie you are a blinking sweetheart! Thankyou xx

Hi!

I just stumbled across your diary and I wanted to say that you have the most amazing attitude towards SW, it's no wonder you're doing so well! I'm just starting to enjoy it again after treating it like a chore towards the end of last year, I think enthusiasm is definitely the key! :)

Oddsock, thankyou for that it means a lot! I will take a peak at your diary if that's ok, am interested to look at a vegan menu xx

Feeling a bit peaky today, have a strange lump on my arm about an inch round, feels like it's attached to my bone. It's making me feel a bit fluey (not lost appetite though lol). Docs tomoro, but tonight I had one of my special hot chocs....pic on facebook.

For now it's nighty night, sweet dreams, and happy slimming Tuesday xx

You're welcome, reading your diary kind of motivated me to try and keep my positive attitude about SW, so thank you. Of course, feel free to have a read! I'm finding SW so much easier and more enjoyable as a vegan, although there's a noticeable lack of HEXAs in my food diary at the moment! :)

Didn't get a break again at work today so didn't have any lunch. When I got in about 5pm I had a mugshot and a mullerlight. Dinner was pork chops with SW sliced potatoes and processed peas. Still feel a bit rubbish but made a SW cheesecake, using alpen lights (hexb) for the base, fromage frais, mandarin mullerlight, choc orange options 1.5 syns and half a sachet of gelatine. A squirt of cream and a sprinkling of powdered choc over the top and......well I was surprised that it was so nice! I really must start having a go at more desserts, some lovely ideas on here and in the 100 desserts book :)

Well went to doctors and it seems I have an infection in the arm muscle, possibly caused by bacteria from raw meat entering through a very small wound on a finger. I was nearly in tears today cos it hurt so much and knocked it a couple of times. Am having to take 3 different tablets. Definately the lump has got bigger too, lucky I went today. Still, hopefully a couple of days and it will start getting better.

How has everyone else been today? I'm really hoping for a fab loss this week (obviously). Wanted to try out my new Biggest Loser Wii game but just havn't had the energy. It's there ready and waiting for me when I feel better!!

Hope you've all had a good Tuesday, and here's to a fab Wednesday! xx

Thanks Valerie! Seems to have gone down a bit already, tablets must be good lol!

Well yesterday didn't get a break yet again so ended up eating gherkins and pastrami in the car at 5pm while waiting for OH to finish work. Dinner was SW spag bol with some weird shaped pasta, looked like little curly shells lol. I don't like to be boring (much!) bit different to spaghetti! Another portion of SW cheesecake (had gone slightly soggy but still tasty) and a hot choc and alpen light at bedtime. Bit worried as I'm not getting my breaks it ends up I'm not eating enough, will find out tonight I guess :).

Today just had a cup of tea and some cooked roast beef slices, really hope I lose tonight!!

How is everyone else doing? The sun is shining outside, managed to get 3 loads of washing out altho I will prob still have to put it through tumble drier, but it seems spring is on it's way!!!! xx

Back