and Pro's in the house on this new Pro point system.

Well done Carly :D Thats fab!!!

And yes crunchies are AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmm, i wouldnt mind one right now ..... :rolleyes:

Hi guys! Im starting the pro points on thursday or friday as soon as my books and things arrive. I know Im on 29 points a day and I think I get 49 weeklies. Im hoping that the diet will change my eating habits for good. I lost 19lbs in Januray and was very pleased. I currently weight 182lbs and want to get down to 132lbs. I hope the pro points helps me. I am also going to be going to the gym and doing spin at least 3 times a week and maybe a pump class. Are you doing any gym classes? My biggest hurdle with weight loss seems to be my sweet tooth and also that once I have a small slip up I seem to go all out and binge and make myself feel worse. Any advice would be appreciated! Hope you are all doing well on your weight loss! Ps how do I get a ticker on the bottom? xx

sukz said:
Hi guys! Im starting the pro points on thursday or friday as soon as my books and things arrive. I know Im on 29 points a day and I think I get 49 weeklies. Im hoping that the diet will change my eating habits for good. I lost 19lbs in Januray and was very pleased. I currently weight 182lbs and want to get down to 132lbs. I hope the pro points helps me. I am also going to be going to the gym and doing spin at least 3 times a week and maybe a pump class. Are you doing any gym classes? My biggest hurdle with weight loss seems to be my sweet tooth and also that once I have a small slip up I seem to go all out and binge and make myself feel worse. Any advice would be appreciated! Hope you are all doing well on your weight loss! Ps how do I get a ticker on the bottom? xx

Sorry cant help u with a ticker because i only use my phone.
But i can help u with the sweet tooth :)
Stock up on
Mini crunchies 2pp
Freddos 3pp
Curly wurlys 3pp
Mini bags of butterkist popcorn 3pp
Mini twisters 1pp
Mini milks 1pp
French fries 2pp
Sugar free jelly 0 (only 1 per day otherwise have to point at 1pp)

I have been doing ww for 4 weeks and have lost 5pound (i only want to lose aboug 8or9 pounds )and i have chocolate and crisps every day.
I also eat lots of fruit and drinks loads of water!!!
Have a look at peoples diarys on here lots of tips of meals and snacks
Good luck!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck on the weight loss, i love this diet because you actually dont feel like your on one :cool: .... and you can treat yourself with your weeklies .. deffo keep at your fitness, as itll improve your health as well as your weightloss .... heres the website i use to make a ticker .... http://daisypath.com/ .... :cool::)

hi Carly well done with your weight loss, it does make u feel good when you lost some doesnt it, I have tried so hard this week so I do ope I will lose something this week. Im not doing too well and cant understand where I am going wrong!!! Let me know how you done this week.

Hi Claire, good luck this week, you doing really well, wish I could say the same.....

Hi Suzk, welcome and good luck with your weight loss, i dont find it easy but I must be doing something wrong as others seem to find it so easy xxx good luck x

Hey there, why dont you think you have been doin well? i bet your doin better than you think :) ..... as for me, i just want better results than a lb a week, atleast 2 a week and ile be skinny in no time :cool:

me too, i could do with losing 2lb a week il be 8 stone in no time. This week ive been sticking to 29 and have only used 18 of the 49, but im feeling really down about it all, I dont know why grr!!! We will c on Friday now. Im having probelms in the evenings when im at home, im hungry and trying to stick to 29 but I find it hard, i am still got to be eating the wrong foods. Plus i havent been able to exercise for over a week and think thats puts a downer on it all. We will just have to c how I go on Friday. Good luck for you too on Fri, let me know how you get on. I have been looking at the recipes on here and I am going try them next week, c how i go then.

I've been on WW ProPoints since January this year.. I am finding it takes longer to shift my weight, but the program is so much easier to stick to.. As normally by now I'd have well given up!
My one BIG tip is that you all purchase the WW ProPoints calculator.. As unlike the old points system, the ProPoint values don't just multiply or devide in the "normal" way.. Example.. I have Tesco Dutch Crispbreads here.. For 1 its 0pp, for 2 its 1pp, and for 3 its 1pp!! Or 1 stick of a Drifter Bar is 4pp's, but the 2 sticks are 7pp!! You need to invest in the calculator to point stuff properly!!

Hi all,
Thanks for the advice and tips. I started today and have had 30 points and that includes a cup of tea or two later with milk that I already factored in! Im finding it amazing already as I had a kit kat and even a bag of skips for lunch. I am at the gym 2mrw for an hour work out! I hope I stick at it as a lot of people seem to be getting good results. I have chosen the ring I want the OH to get me when I reach my goal. I think I am aiming to lose a pound of real weight a week and then anything extra is a bonus. I am still waiting for the deluxe pro points pack to arrive. I am looking forward to using this calculator to work things out...a lot less hassle than going online to check things out! Hope you have all had a fab dieting day! xx

me too, i could do with losing 2lb a week il be 8 stone in no time. This week ive been sticking to 29 and have only used 18 of the 49, but im feeling really down about it all, I dont know why grr!!! We will c on Friday now. Im having probelms in the evenings when im at home, im hungry and trying to stick to 29 but I find it hard, i am still got to be eating the wrong foods. Plus i havent been able to exercise for over a week and think thats puts a downer on it all. We will just have to c how I go on Friday. Good luck for you too on Fri, let me know how you get on. I have been looking at the recipes on here and I am going try them next week, c how i go then.

Hey, your doin well :D ... its guna get you down every now n then coz its still controlled eating compared to eating what you like, just think about your goal and try n stay focused, if you need to have a blow out, have one .. and just carry on with your diet .. its better to have what ya want than to sit n crave it n get depressed .... good luck , my weigh in tomo ... eeeeek

I've been on WW ProPoints since January this year.. I am finding it takes longer to shift my weight, but the program is so much easier to stick to.. As normally by now I'd have well given up!
My one BIG tip is that you all purchase the WW ProPoints calculator.. As unlike the old points system, the ProPoint values don't just multiply or devide in the "normal" way.. Example.. I have Tesco Dutch Crispbreads here.. For 1 its 0pp, for 2 its 1pp, and for 3 its 1pp!! Or 1 stick of a Drifter Bar is 4pp's, but the 2 sticks are 7pp!! You need to invest in the calculator to point stuff properly!!

Hey, i have one too, makes life ten times easier :flirt2:

Hi all,
Thanks for the advice and tips. I started today and have had 30 points and that includes a cup of tea or two later with milk that I already factored in! Im finding it amazing already as I had a kit kat and even a bag of skips for lunch. I am at the gym 2mrw for an hour work out! I hope I stick at it as a lot of people seem to be getting good results. I have chosen the ring I want the OH to get me when I reach my goal. I think I am aiming to lose a pound of real weight a week and then anything extra is a bonus. I am still waiting for the deluxe pro points pack to arrive. I am looking forward to using this calculator to work things out...a lot less hassle than going online to check things out! Hope you have all had a fab dieting day! xx

Good luck Sukz .... im lovin the diet, like you i eat kitkats n crunchies n quavers .. and bits of what i love and ive almost lost half a stone in 4weeks ..... keep us updated on how your gettin on

hi Carly well done with your weight loss, it does make u feel good when you lost some doesnt it, I have tried so hard this week so I do ope I will lose something this week. Im not doing too well and cant understand where I am going wrong!!! Let me know how you done this week.

Hi Claire, good luck this week, you doing really well, wish I could say the same.....

Hi Suzk, welcome and good luck with your weight loss, i dont find it easy but I must be doing something wrong as others seem to find it so easy xxx good luck x

Hi WeeWelshLass...
Are you only new to the new ProPoints system?? If yes, then I understand you feeling this way.. When I first started it i was finding it impossible!! I wasn't able use up all my allowance without filling with "junk food".. As my snack were fruit, they weren't counted so it wasn't using up anything.. And I was bulking up on salads n veg which also weren't using up anything so I was finding it so hard.. Now I'm 4 months in and have got my round it and I love it!!
I still have my take away once a week.. i still have some drinks on the weekend and best of all am still losing (well.. apart from this week but we won't talk about that lol)
Stick to it.. Am sure you're doing well but being hard on yourself.. I think we're all the same :)

Hey, your doin well :D ... its guna get you down every now n then coz its still controlled eating compared to eating what you like, just think about your goal and try n stay focused, if you need to have a blow out, have one .. and just carry on with your diet .. its better to have what ya want than to sit n crave it n get depressed .... good luck , my weigh in tomo ... eeeeek

Well said Claire.. Agree 100%
Good luck with your weigh in.. Let us know how you got on :D

thanks dubchick, i do find this diet easier to stick to than the old one, but still finding it hard if you know what I mean. Lets c how i go this week. Could anyone work out my extra allowance as \i have heard it should be less for me. I am 5ft 2 and weigh 9 stone. I am currently on 29 per day and 49 for the week is this rightl! when I worked it out on the cal, that is what it said? Maybe thats why im not losing like i want too, but then that means eating less again argh!!!!!!!! How did weigh in go Claire xxx Can some one help please xx

Hi WeeWelshLass.. 29 is the lowest ProPoints allowance so yes, you're calculating it correctly.. Maybe just do more exercise?? Make sure you drink the reccommended 1.5ltrs of water a day as well..
It may be that your body is adjusting to the new diet and once its adapted it'll start dropping the lbs.. Tho as you dont have allot to lose it will be a bit more difficult but stick to it and you will get the results..
I kno for me it took me about 6weeks to get to grips with the new system..
Was feeling very fed up after the first few weeks and was close to giving up.. But now I love it..
Good luck :D

Ah bless ya, keep at it :D .... itll all be worth it in the end ...im 5ft1 and weigh 9 stone 11 and im on 29 n 49 so your doin it right ..... and i lost 2lb last week ... my next weigh in is friday eeeeek xxxxx

hi all, oh well O loss this week. At least i havent put on any. (big sigh) How was your weigh in Claire xx :cry:

Thanks for the support, guys xxxx

Back