Andy's Lipotrim Diary

Andy
Firstly thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed blog, you have been an inspiration. Im at the end of day 3 now and its really starting to get hard spending the last 10mins reading your blog with a glass of water has managed to get me through the worst huger pains so far. Thanks again and good luck hitting your target. I just hope I can replicate your results as I have almost identical goals!

You can do it!!!

Hi Benny,

You can do it, just remember that after the first 10 days it will get easier to follow the plan. By 2 weeks in you will have established a new routine and you will start seeing results so quickly it will spur you on to each mini goal. There will always be temptation around, the trick I found is not to allow yourself to think about specific foods you want or miss. Each time I wanted something I went online and looked at the before & after photos and treated myself to a new item of clothing 1-2 sizes too small. I kept telling myself that I would be thin enough to wear that item in the next 4-6 weeks and sure enough it worked. You must try to remain positive and keep rewarding yourself for hitting each target. I also told most of the people I know about the plan I'm on, this helped as they supported me and I kept telling myself that if I gave in it would be egg on my face all round. All of these little tricks kept me going even though the hardest of times. Believe in yourself and if you do think you are going to crack at any point just decide that you will sleep on it for the night and see how you feel the next morning, there were so many times I had to do that and the next day I was always so pleased that I waited as a night's sleep will so often recharge you ready for another GOOD day. Good luck mate, I know you can do it. Remember it will get better just keep thinking of how you will feel in 4 weeks time when you could be as much as 2 stone less!! That's what I call an incentive...

Best of luck Benny :)

Still at it!

Today I bagged up most of my 34" jeans and the last of my remaining large tops. I'm just in to my 32"s Yay! and medium tops fit nicely. Just a few more pounds to go and I will hit my target, can't wait I really am missing food! I will be sensible and stick to small portions and healthy options following a 2 week re-feed programme :)

Andy!!!!, wow look at you! You look fantastic x

youre looking great! i love that jumper! :) x

Hi Andy
Congratulations! What an inspiration you are. You are the essence of how well this diet can work. With total committment to LT, Gym & a will of iron what fantastic results can be achieved in so short a time. Well done.

Hi Andy
Great to read about your progress. I lost about 7 stones last year on LT. I went from a 19st slob with size 44" waist to my current 11.5 st with 31" waist so I know how you feel. It is such a fantastic feeling, but one which is hard won so you should feel really proud of yourself.
Refeeding is the difficult bit to be honest, and after being 100% strict throughout my LT experience I missed the strictness of the rules to guide me. I still go my pharmacist every week and am on a waiting list for an op to remove the flabby skin I have. How are you getting on with that? You look a lot younger than me (I'm 44) so maybe your skin will be better behaved than mine has been. A year of running/walking/ex biking and other exercises have made me much fitter but I still won't go out without a compression vest.

Congratulations again and all the best with the rest of your weight loss.

Jon

Thanks Jon!!!

Hi Jon,

I am 39 so not that much younger, I have been a bit worried about the skin issue but it does seem to be snapping back so far, the tops of my legs are still a bit of a worry however. If I do end up with the same problem at the end of the diet is the op something that the NHS will do or are you having to go private? If so how much is that going to cost? I would love some advice on the process just in case!

Well done you on such a big loss to I do know what it's like to live like a saint and I am happy to confess that there have been many days where I have wanted to cheat, but I knew deep down that I had to do it this time for the sake of my health.

Thanks for your message, I look forward to your expert advice :D

Hi Andy
I went to see my Doctor after losing the weight (just because I hadn't been for a couple of years and I wanted her to know I had lost the weight) and she referred me straight away to a consultant plastic surgeon (all on the NHS). I was surprised that the NHS would do it, but the Dr said my weight loss would save them money on the long run. I've had to wait and prove that I can keep the weight stable for about 8 months, but they have now put me on the list. I've got to go and have clinical photos taken tomorrow in fact so hopefully I won't have to wait too long.

All the best

Jon

Thanks Jon. Good to know possible options if I do need help. I wonder how long the waiting list is for you after tomorrows appointment?

Good luck with it and well done again

Andy

Wow Andy I have just read ur diary, well done to u! I hope I can share ur success! Truely inspirational x Thank u x

I have managed to get to target just on time for my holiday, so happy. Thank you everyone for your support on this forum. Now I need to give up smoking and then my body will really be a temple! LOL

Signing out... Andy

Fan bloody tastic!!!!!

Andy, you must be so pleased with yourself. You have been on an epic journey. You will be as healthy as anyone now. You look amazing and most definitely have knocked ten years off your appearance.
From now now on, when you feel you are on a slippy slope to old habits, just think about how wonderful you felt on reaching your goal. This works for me every time.
Good luck with maintaining. It us not always easy but doable once you keep old habits in check.
Have a wonderful, wonderful holiday.

Thanks for posting your success posting, your diary is full of good tips.
I hope you continue to feel great!
good luck with kicking smoking out of the door, free those lungs!
Brilliant inspiration.
:winner:

OMG Andy, that is truly amazing and I am thrilled to bits for you! I hope that you have a fabulous holiday, where are you going? and don't be a stranger....come back and see us occasionally and let us know how you're getting on xxxxx

Hi Folks, just thought I would pop back on here to say hello and see how you are all getting on. I'm glad to say that I had a really nice holiday and wasn't too bad whilst there. When I go back from Gran Canaria I had only put on 4 pounds and I managed to get 7 pounds back off within 1 week of my return. I am still very careful about watching what I eat and I'm still actually losing weight. Today I',m 12stone I have decided that I want to get 1 more stone off for the summer and I have gone back onto Lipotrim for 4 mores weeks (well that's the plan) I have found that my weight has been fluctuating up and down since ending Liportim by 3-4 pounds, but be weighing myself every single day I am managing to keep myself in check. If I have one or two bad days, I then lived like a saint for the next 2-3 days and this has helped me keep a constant weight. So I do feel like I have craked it this time, until now I have managed to keep to the same weight on food for 2 months.

I hope that since I was last on here you are all managing to be good too and that you are all getting that much closer to your final goals too.

Cheers,
Andy XX

Does indeed sound like you have cracked it! That's the sort of rule I tend to follow to be able to enjoy life but not suffer the consequences! All work n no play as they say!

:) x

congratulations

Hi Andy

Firstly let me congratulate you for achieving such great results, you and others on these forums have really inspired me to lose weight.:)

I am only on 3rd day of my diet, I need to lose about 5 stones before my operation.
I see that you were on Lipotrim for nearly 8 months without going into refeed mode, did you experience any side effects, like losing hear or skin problems?
The Pharmacist at my chemist told me that she will not place anyone with BMI under 28 on this diet. She was considering refeed for me after the 3rd week.
Anyway, it's geat to know that this diet does work if you adhere to it.
Good luck for the future:p

Last edited:
Back