Andy's Lipotrim Diary

Hi Pudge,

You can do it too. My main motivation for doing this has been my health. Before starting this plan I wasn't even able to climb my stairs without breaking a sweat. I'm glad to say that now I'm bounding up them. I also had really low self-esteem and would just binge on rubbish as I felt so fat / ugly & bad. When I did this I felt deep down that I was punishing myself for being fat. But there's the crazy cycle! Eating to make myself feel better & worse! Then something in my head clicked and I decided to try a different approach.

I must admit that I never thought that I would get this far, I kept setting myself small goals, like just another day, to the end of this week, 1 stone down etc. The other thing I did to motivate myself is to buy lots of new clothes and the moment any old clothes got loose I got rid of them (no going back you see!) It is truly amazing what a few months can do, I'm almost 6 stone down now and only about 3 stone to my goal which seems so much more attainable now. I really believe that everyone have the ability to do this too, it's just a question of which approach will work for you? What will motivate you enough to keep your hand out of the cookie jar and into the new sized you?

Good luck Pugde, we are all here for you!

Well I'm back from my holidays, and apart from 1 tuna steak on my birthday and a few vodka's with diet coke I was very good on the trip. I weighed myself when I got home and I had put on 2 pounds which I can happily live with. Iv'e been back 3 days and in that time have dropped down 7 pounds so I am still very happy with my progress. I'm now in the upper end of the 15 stone bracket, but not for long! My next big goal will be to get down to below 14 stone by Christmas day, somewhere near 13 stone will be fab. Then I really am on the last leg of my journey into the New Year. I think Easter next year will be an exciting time for me, another holiday and slim me! I'm actually really seeing a massive difference now and I have had so many compliments over the last week it's amazing how good I feel. I just wish I had done this sooner now!

Welcome back Andy

Reading your post it looks like you have really cracked it!!!! You must be so proud of yourself... Well done on another great loss x x

Well done Andy! :)

Ahhhh i found it!!!!
welcome back Andy!.... im glad you updated your diary as after you wrote that lovely post to me i tried to reply but minimins timed out,,,and then i couldnt find it until now!!....

Thank you so much for that post...im happy i can now come and reread it if i feel a bit deflated after a long day!!

Fantastic job about this weeks loss and no doubt youll get to your christmas goal...:) good luck and thanks :D xxx

Hi Andy
Delighted to hear you're doing so well after your holiday & birthday. I'm particularly interested in your gym routine. I've been killing myself in the gym with not a fraction of the brilliant results you're getting! So I decided to fool my body, one week light exercise like walking and the next week heavy gym exercise. Last week was walking, this week is 3 gym. will be interesting to see how I get on. By the way - love the new profile photo!
Suse

Hi there!
I have been doing 80% cardio (80 mins) I really enjoy the cross trainer and the bikes. I go 5 times a week.
Then I finish with light weights for my arms, legs chest and some stomach crunches too. I do know that men are said to burn calories a bit faster the women so you may find that your results are a little slower?
You are still doing very well! I don't think you should be too hard on yourself, remember everyone is different. Believe me when I say I have my off days, they are the times when I come to this forum to get some encouragement and keep myself in check. I'm now pushing on through Christmas & New Year, non stop till my final goal which I may even revise down from 12 to 11 stone!!

Good luck you are doing amazing! You are almost half way there!!!

Last edited:
Wow Andy, you really have such a great attitude, and your new pic looks great, you look really confident :) Only 5lbs to go to get to 6stone!!! That really is amazing, you have lost it so quickly.

I'm so happy!! I'm no longer considered "Obese" now I'm just over weight! My BMI dropped below 30 so Iv'e gone from super morbidly obese BMI +40 through Obese ranges 1, 2 & 3 my next goal well in sight "Normal" Not sure how I feel about being normal I have always felt a little bit special.. lol

Happy days, roll on 2011 I hope it will be the year that everyone on this thread gets their true Christmas present of being happy and at target weight!

Happy Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a really nice one!!

XX

Happy Xmas Andy! So pleased to see that you are still losing x

I was a bit naughty on Christmas day, I had a few chocs and a plate of Brussels but back to 100% from today and I'm now totally ready to work to my very final 2011 goal. I'm off on holiday at the end of March by which time I plan to be thin and toned up :) I'm now buying clothes in my final target 32W which is very close now. I treated myself today to 2 new suits in the sales and they will fit in the next 4 weeks they were the smallest size in the shop!!! It's so nice to have gone from a horrible XXXL to Medium. I'm toning in the next big stage of my gym routine from January the 1st - I start serious weights on my legs/stomach and chest. I had another big clothes clear out 2 weeks ago, and in the next 2 to 3 I will be getting rid of my interim 36/34s and all other L tops etc that are now getting too big. I have an entire new wardrobe of clothes which I love, clothes that are fashionable, not tents to cover up. Now I'm so happy that I can now walk into any shop and buy off the rail. I hated going to the back of the rail 6 months ago to see if the sizes went up to 46!! Not anymore, never again!

I hope you all have had a nice (and not to naughty) Christmas, I hope that you all have a great New Year too.

Will keep you posted on my final stages of progress.

Andy XX

Glad things are going so well for you Andy... All your hard work is certainly paying off for you!! You have come so far in a relatively short space of time, and you deserve all the rewards you are reaping....

Hope 2011 is a fantastic and slim year for you.... WELL DONE!! x

Well today I bagged up the last of my 36" jeans and the last of my large size tops. I'm now in a fairly loose 34" and 32"s are jeans are so close to fitting now! Any large tops I have tried on are swimming on me, most medium tops fit nicely or are even a bit baggy on me.

So the next clothes clear-out (which will be before the end of January) when I finally reach my end goal weight!!!

I think that I'm now looking at losing about 1.5 stone, my final goal and I will be around the right weight, or even below the target I first set. I am reserving the right to extend that a bit further if I think it might help me with my toning up at the gym. I can't wait to be a 32"W I have not fitted jeans that small for 10 years!

What a great start to the New Year, that will mean that I can wear what I want on Holiday this March and truly enjoy this summer in lots of nice new clothes.

I hope that you are all getting there too? Happy 2011 Andy X

Well done Andy, go for it x

Best of luck with it :)

well done Andy! youre nearly there and you are doing so amazingly well keep it up!..:) im back after Christmas and couldnt feel more positive! day 7 tomorrow :) ...xx

Thanks for coming back and letting us know how you are doing Andy..... FANTASTIC!!!

Back