Ange2009 Weight Loss Diary, going down!!!!

That STS may just be body adjusting, lets hope for a great loss next week.

Good luck

M

Hey my lovely. Please don't be down. *hugs* A STS is a lot better than a gain and i'm sure you will have a fab loss next week to make up for it. Stick at it my love. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. xxx

thanks so much everyone, feel much better now, all ready for weigh in on Thursday;);)

Morning

Good luck for Thursday - I get annoyed with STS the same too but find I am a bit of a 10day loser - takes a while to show itself - keep at it - you are doing fab x

thanks girls you are great:)

Glad you are feeling better now my love. Full steam ahead for Thursday :) xxx

well, all went well for the wedding, I wore a dress from Coast, that I never thought would fit me!!
but did come home and missed 2 classes of WW, went last night and I was up 3lb (I was expecting more!) so leader has suggested faststart for the week!!

just trying to update my sig?

hey 3lbs not so bad :)

Thanks Mrs!!
doing okay here on the faststart, so far!!!

Hiya hun
Great to hear youre doing well on the fast start and the wedding went good. Youll have that 3lbs off in no time hun.
Have a good weekend :)
Cath xox

thanks girls

still doing fastrack and I discovered WW tomato soup, only 1 point for a tin!!! yippeeeee I never liked tomato soup, but I do now!
Walked 4 miles yesterday, am tired this morning, doesn't help when the smallest person on the house wakes you at 5am!

well tonight is my weigh in night!!!
feel really positive and hoping to be down!
its my mams birthday today and we are all going out to lunch
but I know what I am having already!!

Good luck for your WI tonight, i would try and have a light lunch on WI day so the scales dont show the lunch. As when i have a drink or something small on WI they scales go up!

I lost 7lb this week:D
I know all the walking and drinking litres and litres of water have helped too!!
10lb gone forever now;)

7lb - OMG - that is fabtastic - well done you - you must be soooo pleased xx

thanks girls
delighted and its given me the kick to keep walking like mad!

Back