Ange2009 Weight Loss Diary, going down!!!!

WOW!! Fantastic loss hun. Well done

xx

thats a brilliant loss! bet your walking on air today :)

Thanks girls, thought I was going to have a heart attack yesterday, walked an upright hill pushing a doulbe buggy phew! did 5 miles yesterday, had prawn chow mein, no sauce and 2 glasses of wine for my dinner, felt completely spoilt!!
went out this morning with the girls and did 3 miles, I am getting into this walking buisness slowly LOL

thanks Bear, have to keep at it!

breakie, SpK skimmed milk, 3 points
lunch, soup & bread 3 points
dinner ?

managed to keep to 15 points yesterday
to undo the damage from fri night!!
off out for 5 mile walk now, legs sore already LOL:D

Thanks bear
still pointing away, no walk today, bold me, but just bringing the monkies swimming, so hopefully will burn off a few calories!

Thanks Bear
bit mad here over the last week!
but I am 13lb lighter than I was 6 weeks ago!!
disappointed that I only had a loss of 1lb this week
but hey ho!
away for mid-term break so looking forward to it
lots of walking and swimming for me!!
Ange

Wow you have done so well!! Have a lovely mid term break!! You shall have another great loss with all that planned walking! I am good at the planning bit of exercise...need to work on the actual doing bit now!

Had a great time in the Uk for mid-term break, sis in law lives in Devon so we stayed about 30 mins from her
the weather was super, got lots of walks in on the beach!
didn't weigh in last week though, so back to WW tomorrow night!!
have been quite good, but did have quite a few glasses of vino;)
all gearing up for my 10 mile charity walk on Saturday! YIKES!

my two youngest have swine flu and my oldest has decresed immunity, so he has to get the swine vaccine, great fun here:rolleyes:

Aww you poor thing. I hope everyone is doing as well as they can be. Look after yourselves and good luck with getting back on the wagon my dear. xxx

weigh in tonight, hoping to have with either STS or be down!!!
lashing rain here, so no walks today!

Fingers crossed for a loss ange x

I was down 2lb last week
haven't had a chance to log in, did my 12 mile charity walk last Sat down the country
in the RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
raised €2700 for Cancer Support though!

Wow well done you for the fundraising and for the 2lbs down!! I hope you have another good WI this week. xxx

just in from weigh in
STS??????????????
What is going on? I walked over 28 miles in the last 7 days, leader says it could be muscle:confused::confused::confused::confused: it could show up on the scales next week:rolleyes:
really thought I would get that 2lb off :cry::cry::sigh::sigh::sigh:

Back