Angekins - New Year=New Me

I completely get what you mean about the clothes sizes. I'm hoping to be in the 1?s within the next month or so. That's going to be an exciting day! We're around the same weight now so I'm looking forward to following your progress :)

Thanks Vixx, it'll be so nice to walk into any shop and know that I'll be able to find something to fit!!
I've weighed in early this week as start new placement tomorrow and things are likely to be a little manic in the morning! Really happy as have managed to loose another 2lbs - yay!! Really beginning to feel that I'm getting somewhere, this is the first time I've EVER been eager to get on the scales, usually find every excuse in the book to give them a miss!
Anyway PV day today:
B-yoghurt
L-celery soup, beef
D-kebabs - beef, cherry toms, red pepper, mushrooms
S-muffins, jelly
D-aiming for usual 2ltrs water, 500mls fizzy water & 2x250mls pepsi max.

Well done Angekins, you are gonna be in the 1???? before you know it. Great that you are feeling like that about the diet cos it really helps to keep that mindset as the diet progresses. When I started at 276lbs I didn't think that I would feel sooooo good on the journey and only thought I would be happy at the 'end' but I can honestly say that I would be quite content to stay the size I am right now for the rest of my life. I am a small size 18 - 16 on a good day in a generous size - and it means I can go into any shop (well maybe not Top Shop!!!) and pick up something off the rail and know it will fit and that is an amazing feeling!!! It means that my journey is no longer a race and it also feels like it can be a change for life and not just for the short term. I am not dying to get to conso - I am happy and content on cruise which is an awesome place to be. So long may it continue Angekins

well done :)

Well, I knew my new placement was going to be busy but it's actually manic!! A&E is not the job for me, thankfully just 5wks left.
Weigh in was great yesterday -3.75lbs, probably due to all the extra walking! At least that's one good thing in this placement's favour! Onwards....

Fantastic loss Angekins - the five weeks on this placement will fly by and you will be onto somewhere different before you know it and like you say, the extra walking has its advantages!!! LOL x

great loss angekins :D

Sounds about normal for A&E :) On the up side no two days are ever the same. Work at the moment is like Groundhog day for me or being on a hamster wheel...... Well done with the losses :)

Thanks everyone for the encouragement! I've weighed in a day early today, partly due to being on an early shift tomorrow and could do with an extra 5mins in bed and partly due to today being a PV day. Anyway down another 2lbs, so am very happy with that. I've struggled a bit this past week, with both eating and drinking enough, have had a good day today though and haven't "strayed" so that's got to be a good thing! Onwards!

Well done Angekins, great loss! Your gonna be a skinny minnie in no time. Hope work all going good. Well done for sticking with it - can be a struggle sometimes but oh so very worth it! x

Back