Angekins - New Year=New Me

Last day of revision, big exams tomorrow and starting to get nervous now, bet I don't sleep tonight!
B-yoghurt
L-turkey meatloaf
D-turkey burgers
S-muffins, jelly
D-2ltrs water, 500mls fizzy water & 2x250mls pepsi max

Good luck Angekins, don't worry you will be fine. You defo need to cook up a lovely Dukan feast to celebrate getting through the stress of exams. Fingers crossed it all went swimmingly. Menus still looking great and well done again for the weight loss. Bet you are feeling great! x

Thanks trudy, exams went ok-ish I think, just a nervous 3 week wait now for the results!
Friday PV
B-yoghurt
L-quiche & cottage cheese
D-turkey meatloaf & tomatoes
S-muffins
D-2lts still water, 500mls fizzy water & 1 x 250pepsi max

Sat PP
B-yoghurt
L-turkey rashers
D-steak
S-muffins & jelly
D-2ltrs still water, 500mls fizzy & 2x250mls pepsi max

Everything crossed here for you and I!! x

Weigh in today & down 2lbs, so feeling very happy!
B-yoghurt
L-chicken
D-burgers
S-muffins & jelly
D-2ltrs still & 500mls fizzy water & at least 1 x250mls pepsi max, possibly 2.
Hope your weigh in went well trudy, had my fingers crossed for you too!

That is such good news Angekins, nearly got your first stone under your belt - fantastic feeling isn't it. Bet you are feeling on top of the world. Keep going Mrs. x

Thanks trudy, yes can't believe it, 1lb to go and that's the first stone gone, will be a fabulous feeling. Still can't believe how committed to this diet I feel, especially after trying and failing at every other!! Think it has to do with not having to feel hungrey and actually seeing some results! I know I still have a long way to go, but this time I feel that I'm in the mindset of actually sticking with it - long may these feelings last!
PV today:
B-yoghurt
L-celery soup & turkey
D-Meatballs
S-muffins & jelly
D-2ltrs still water, 500mls of fizzy water & 2x250mls pepsi max.

It's a great diet isn't it - I loved the fact that I could go shopping without feeling like I wanted to eat everything naughty in sight! Keep going Angekins it will only get better and better I promise you.

PP day today:
B-yoghurt
L-turkey
D-chicken
S-muffin & jelly
D-2ltrs still water, 500mls fizzy water & 2x250mls pepsi max
First day I've struggled to drink all the water but think it was more to do with the fact that it is freezing cold than anything else. Sometimes wish I liked tea or coffee, at least I could hold a warm mug then! However I'm sure Dr D says in the book that being cold can encourage you to lose weight - will see on Monday!

What about a herbal tea - I am loving peppermint tea atm, not strong and just a hint of the peppermint, also helps to calm my tummy if it's a bit unsettled! Just a thought, mind you Dr Dukan does say that cold is good!!! Well we should all lose whooper weight this week cos it's flippin freezin!!! LOL

I've tried various herbal teas in the past, love the smell but just can't abide hot drinks! Never mind, will just have to keep shivering and hope Dr D is right!
PV today:
B-yoghurt
L-ham quiche
D-steak, toms & leek
S-muffins & jelly
D-2ltrs still & 500mls fizzy water, 2x250mls pepsi max.

Finally back now that the internet has decided to behave itself again! Quite pleased with the weigh-in this morning - 1.75lbs. I wasn't able to do much walking last week, will try to rectify that this week!
Anyway a PV day today:
B-yoghurt
L-celery soup, ham quiche
D-lasagne with courgette pasta
S-muffins & jelly

Bitterly cold day here today & due to get down to -12 tonight! Am craving some chocolate today, but haven't given in (yet!)
PP day:
B-yoghurt
L-roast turkey
D-spicy chicken fingers
S-muffins, jelly

Got to go & pick up new uniforms tomorrow, hope they fit!

Lovely to try on new uniforms and have them fit, admitedly they are still in my "old" size and are only just loose, but an improvement on being afraid they were going to burst apart at the seams all day long! Am intending to have them hanging off me before too much longer!
PV day today:
B-yoghurt
L-celery soup/ham quiche
D-roast chicken with mushrooms, tomatoes and courgette
S-muffins, jelly

Well done with your WI - great result! Fab feeling to have loose clothes isn't it - I always get really worked up when I have got to try on uniforms or costumes etc - cos usually they are too tight and I have put on weight since they were ordered!!! Not happening again!!! Lovely menus as usual Angekins!

I'm working my way back down to the uniforms I started my job in..... Couple of sizes to go yet but at least I fit in my unmodified ones again now :)

Last edited:
I'm so looking forward to the day I can fit into clothes in sizes which begin with a 1? instead of a 2?, if you see what I mean - lol!! In the meantime at least everything is getting looser!
PP day today:
B-yoghurt
L-roast turkey
D-roast chicken
S-muffins & jelly
D-2ltrs water, 500mls fizzy water & 2x250mls pepsi max

Back