Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

I'm mega mega jealous! I could really do with someone pampering me :D I should really paint my nails or something. I've been moping around the house all bloody day in my PJs and now it's bed time again ;) x

A PJ day probably did you the power of good Biz! I have to say I didn't think something as simple as painted nails could make me smile so much. I wish my fingernails were long enough. Have a good day x

Week 3 done tomorrow. So yet again zero sleep, and I mean zero. I can't go on like this. My Inlaws phoned yesterday and told me my son has started walking properly, not just a few steps, and I missed it because of these blasted adaptations.

For the past four months I've filled in endless applications for funding all needing different forms, document proof and send methods. It's taken ages to find structural surveyors, lift engineers, builders, plasterers, Tilers, plumbers, electricians and decorators. I finally thought I had help with a grant but now I have to reapply to someone else. I just can't do it anymore.My head is a whirl of figures and my OCD makes me paranoid I'm going to get done for fraud if all my figures on these forms don't balance perfectly. It's insane. No one understands my bank statements except me.

My son reaches for his Nana when he's in my arms. I feel like I'm losing him. My mums seriously ill and I haven't been able to see her for ages. A friend in his 40's started with a cold and is now in a coma with meningitis. My husband and I need to reconnect, we've become strangers passing. These are my priority, I just don't care about the rest. I'm going to clear up the house best I can to make it safe and bring my boy home. The work will have to wait.

We even have to have a tree taken down this morning because branches are falling off and could hurt someone.

Porridge and coffee for breakfast. It's a sunny day and I'm seeing a friend this afternoon so life is good really. Fingers crossed the postcode lottery shines on me next month.

Have a good diet day everyone.

Wow you are going through a terrible amount of stress. Just keep telling yourself that when you reach rock bottom the only way is up. Hopefully you will have Bubs back with you really soon and then everything will fall into place. It is very easy to turn to food for comfort when you are stressed but you are managing to focus on your weight loss so huge congratulations on staying focussed and on dropping the weight. A few weeks from now all the building work will be finished and you will get back to your usual happy life but carrying a load less weight, how good will that feel as you slip into your pretty dress.
Good luck with it all, this situation cannot go on for ever. Take care, lots of love, Mere xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh Angel, big hugs! You've got a lot going on right now, It's understandable your feeling like this. From what I've seen on here you are a very strong person and if anyone can get through all this its you! I know it's difficult but try not to let it all get to you, just concentrate on one thing at a time.

As you've said your the only one who understands your bank statements, I'm sure you've got it all right with the forms. Your wet room and lift will be done soon and your little one will be back with you again. It's so difficult being away from them isn't it, I bet as much as he's having fun with his grandparents he can't wait to get back to his mummy! And I'm sure you know deep down that no one can replace Mummy, we are special, it's our reward for all we do. Even though it might not always seem it we are our children's most special people. I'm sorry about the walking, at least you seen those special first steps and there will be so many more milestones to cherish. I bet he can't wait to get home and show off his walking to his Mummy! Can you speak your Husband about stuff, let him know how your feeling? It's tough sometimes when your OH works long hours or works away, especially with little ones too, finding time for each other is tough. My husband is out of the house 12 hours of the day and there are times I find it really tough, we do often disagree about it but for now it's just how it has to be, I know he does it for us.

Hope you feel better soon Angel, your strong, you can do this. X

Thank you Mere and Poppy, your posts have really helped, I tried to talk to my hubby this morning after he commented I'm looking exhausted but he'd just come off nights and I just lost it in an incoherent flood of tears. Not what he needs when he needs to go to bed. Oddly for a change instead of wanting to eat myself silly I just don't want anything at all. I had to force my porridge because I know if I don't have my packs it leads to hunger then binging.

I'm going to just look forward to tomorrow's WI and a weekend with hubby and Bubs. I'm going to ignore everything else.

On the lighter side I just got my Baylis and Harding pack from Exante which was a gift with my last order. It's lovely! Rhubarb and vanilla bath and shower set with a lovely rose shaped sponge thingy. Very girly and made me smile.

Angel :( You poor thing I can't imagine what that must be like. You seem focused on sorting out the things that matter and i'm sure your determination will pay off very soon. Enjoy your weekend with your family and make the most of every second. You really deserve it. xxxxx

A bit of pampering with your Bayliss gift will be just the thing to lift you spirits. x

The plasterer just left. Bits too late to pick little man up. So I have to go another night without him. Carpets are up, nails in floorboards, it's a mess. Dust everywhere. At least I have an evening with hubby.

Tree men had to take 3 trees down in the end. They pruned the others too. He's a good man I've known for fifteen years so I know he won't rip me off. It's not going to be cheap though.

I'm going to have steak with an egg tonight though. I'm still fighting this chest infection and my iron is low apparently. I've actually no desire to eat but I'm hoping it'll help with the sleep issue too which is becoming a big issue.

Porridge, orange bar and steak and egg.

Have a great evening everyone.

Thanks diet Ninja that's a lovely thing to say. You're almost half way in your own journey. Well done!

well I had steak for dinner. I didn't eat the omelette. I felt full very quickly. That's another bonus of exante, your stomach shrinks. I don't feel any different to if I had a pack. It was nice to really chew but bars are chewy.

WI week 3 tomorrow. Normally I'm STS on week 3 even when I'm 100% so as long as it's not up I'm happy.

Gooood morning everyone. Fantastic morning because I slept for the first time in over three weeks. Maybe the steak did help but did it affect my 3 week WI? I don't think so. Drum roll please .......

:talk017: 18st13.5lb :talk017:

I'm absolutely thrilled. 6.5lb loss AND the next stone bracket. Whooohoooo. Exante rocks!!!!!

So at the start of the year I was 21st5 and I took measurements. This is what I've lost since then until this morning.
Bust 4"
waist 11"
tummy 7"
hips 6 "
thigh, LL and calf all 2" each

I actually rechecked them all because I thought I had the tape wrong or something. I'm wearing size 20 Jeggings and a size 22 blouse from Debenhams collection this morning. And a size22 Boden fitted cardy. I even have a bit of makeup on.

Time to go pick up my boy. I'm so excited. I'm in the 18's!!!!!!

Have a great day all.

Last edited:
Arhhhhh!!!! Yay! What a massive loss :D what a great feeling to start the weekend! So happy for you. Moving a Stone bracket is such a triumph! Love it :) xx

F A N T A S T I C xxx

Huge Congrats on the fantastic loss ... and 11 inches off your waist - that is truly amazing!!! You must look and feel like a brand new woman!

Hope you had a great day with your little'un.

xx

Thanks everyone. I am starting to notice changes now. I have a very skewed idea of what I look like and avoid mirrors but I'm starting to feel lighter and the tape measure was a great boost. Still a long way to go but I'm a third of the way there already.

Hope everyone is having a good evening. I'm so happy to have my boy back. I swear he's grown in three days.

Onwards and downwards. X

Urgh it's 0230 and I can't sleep. Last night appears to have been a fluke helped with pain Meds. I've really got to sort out this insomnia. Any tips?

Today has been a hunger struggle. I'm sat outside the supermarket and my hubby has gone in to get what we need because I'm feeling exhausted and really hungry. I'm sure it's just a reaction to being very tired but control has to be maintained. I'm going to try some kalms tonight to see if I can sleep. Today is the most tempted I've felt to say what the hell I'll restart tomorrow but it's not that easy. I think I will try and sleep when we get home and see if that helps.

Hope everyone's having a good day.

Back