Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

No wonder you feel exhausted, if you are not sleeping properly and life is putting you through the mill. Hope you feel better soon and we'll done on not giving into temptation. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Porridge to start but the rest of the day off plan. I've found the reason for my extreme hunger and sleeplessness might have been the steroids and antibiotics. My vision was even blurry today so I did eat carbs. No regrets as I feel much better. Today was the last day of steroids so hopefully I will be able to get back on track quickly.

I've bought some nytol. Never used it before but I'm hoping it'll help.

We went shopping at Debenhams and I bought a new top from John Rocha in size 22. I'm thrilled as it fits, I look slimmer and it only cost a tenner because I had vouchers collecting dust and due to expire. Finally clothes from a mainstream shop. Yahoo.

Hope everyone's had a super day.

Well done on the top. Hope you are going to post a picture of you wearing it. x

Thanks Mere. Eek, photo, I don't think I could. I did sleep some last night. That's good. A Bit hungry this morning as expected. One shake, one choc bar, a pint of black coffee and 750ml water so far.

I'm determined today is just going to be a continuation. I can't wait to be less than 18st. That's going to be so huge for me. I'm seeing friends Thursday and Friday. One hasn't seen me since 23st6. I wonder if she'll notice.

Have a a great day everyone.

You have a great day too!

I still have wee Gala apples left, as well as oranges, tomatoes, peppers and broccoli. So rather than waste this lovely fresh produce I'm going to do a fruit and veg 'detox'. No Frankenfoods (LOL) for two/three days. If I get hungry (and I surely will) I'll munch on a couple of boiled eggs.

This morning I had one apple and a cup of coffee. Usually, after an Exante bar or porridge, I still feel hungry. I have to throw down water and coffee and fruit tea so I can 'survive' until the next meal. Right now I could eat but don't feel as hungry as usual. After one small apple! xx

I am sure your friends will notice a difference but whether they say something or not will remain to be seen! Enjoy their company. x

'Friends' may soon be telling you that you've gone too far (!) and that you look ill... etc etc. LOL x

Morning! Yesterday was 100% which I'm pleased about because it really is a challenge after a day off. The desire to be thinner is greater than the power of any food though, especially now I'm feeling better and slept a bit. I Started today with strawberry shake and a pint of black coffee. It's sunny so we might get out for a change.

I got some size 22 stuff from fashion world but they don't fit at all. Really odd shapes. I'm going to wear my new debenhams top tomorrow :)

im spending the weekend sorting out baby stuff for my niece who's due in August. It'll be a nice trip down memory lane.

Have fun everyone.

Enjoy your day. x

Fab news getting into the 18s and the smaller clothes. You will start noticing the differences more regularly now Angel x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I hope so Susie. Thanks!

Just about to relax on the sofa with a coffee and double choc bar. I find I get into ketosis easier with all shakes but I need something to chew. I've got rid of some stuff from the garage, walked the dog, done the shopping and put Bubs down for a snooze. Now it's time for five mins. I'm still feeling bloated after Monday off plan. I'm hoping by Saturday there will be a loss as I wasn't over on calories that's for sure.

Well it's 8.30 and I've survived another day. Supermarket was a challenge as I went before my pack. I made a yummy dinner too but didn't have any... Oh, I tell a lie I had one piece of wholewheat pasta my little boy offered me to show it was yummy. He ate it with chicken, broccoli and cauliflower so I'm happy.

My in laws are here for a couple of days so I'm going out to a local craft fair with friends tomorrow and Friday. Different friends could do different days and I have free tickets so I'm going twice. I'm looking forward to it as its a break from builders but I have had fun it just being me and my boy for a couple of days.

Last pack is a shake. Then an early night. Saturday WI is approaching.......

Well done getting straight back on it after a day off, not a whole week like me ;) it's great you can do that even when preparing food for your little one! I steer clear of the kitchen when housemates are cooking! X

Have a great couple of days with your friends x
Everything crossed for Saturday's weigh-in :)

Thanks Biz and Green. I had a lovely day mooching around craft stalls. Quality time with my chum who stuck to tradition and had carrot cake with coffee not once but TWICE. I had black coffee, and a cookie bar for lunch. I'm so proud of myself. I resisted all the tasters in the food court too. She didn't mention weight loss but said I was looking fab which is lovely. She's the same height as me but 11stone and even has the gap between her thighs everyone covets. She's sooooooo slim and elegant.

The only thing I bought was an old fashioned spinning top that hums for my boy. I couldn't resist it. I got back in time to give my son his dinner and had a lovely hour before bedtime with him.

So here I am, just done the accounts :( and I'm sat in bed and I've just realised I've only had two packs today!!!! I guess I'm in ketosis again because I honestly didn't notice. :)

Only two more sleeps to 4 week WI!!! I'm excited because this is the first time I've come off for a day and managed to get straight back on. Even if it's STS I will be happy because it's still progress.

Now to check on how everyone's doing. Have a lovely evening x

Aww glad you enjoyed your mooch and resisted temptation. After a month on plan, I've started to realise how many occasions would have before meant stuffing my face. It's only when we resist that we see how unnecessary eating at every chance is. Walking round shopping or going to the park or doing a bit of sightseeing used to always mean stopping for coffees and cakes or popping to the pub, or having a doughnut from some stall, or trying some new hot dog haha.. Now I realise you can just enjoy the thing you've gone out for... AND NOT EAT! crazy huh? ;)

Xx

Back