Angela's fat shedding diary!

Well it's Friday again! Font know about anyone else but these weeks seem to be flying by! Made the decision to not do ss+ and just do ss now yesterday I prepared my lunch of cottage cheese and broccoli and just before I ate it I decided I should weigh it and it was more than I should be having! So I'm going cold turkey today an doing ss from now on!
Well jays off today and will be job hunting! He's just doing the school run for me while I get Amber up and fed, it's shipping day so I'm
Going to do a budget shop at asda got all the meals for the week planned out as it's half term! Oh god!
I hope the weather is dry nxt week I really want to get out and get some serious walking done! The kids love walking aswell!
So today I've had my bar for breakfast, 3 shakes to go and I'm going to try 3 litres today! Happy Friday everyone!

lancsgirl said:
Well it's Friday again! Font know about anyone else but these weeks seem to be flying by! Made the decision to not do ss+ and just do ss now yesterday I prepared my lunch of cottage cheese and broccoli and just before I ate it I decided I should weigh it and it was more than I should be having! So I'm going cold turkey today an doing ss from now on!
Well jays off today and will be job hunting! He's just doing the school run for me while I get Amber up and fed, it's shipping day so I'm
Going to do a budget shop at asda got all the meals for the week planned out as it's half term! Oh god!
I hope the weather is dry nxt week I really want to get out and get some serious walking done! The kids love walking aswell!
So today I've had my bar for breakfast, 3 shakes to go and I'm going to try 3 litres today! Happy Friday everyone!

Hellooooooo and happy Friday!!!!!! It is strange how u decided at that point to weigh it!!!! :eek: hope u have a great day lovely I off to uni soon xxxx

Hi hon. Good luck with SS. I think you'll be fine cause it's obvious that ur very determined. well done.. xx

Well it's just after 4pm and I'm hungry! But I'm gonna stick to my ss day, I know if I get a few under my belt I will be able to do them!
Been out today and had a look around next and all the slim clothes shops, gorgeous stuff and way cheaper than evans!!! It pays to be thin in so many ways! Lol
Amber has Been a joy today we made a start on garden jobs and she loved picking up the leaves!
*food alert*
Jay is having steak and chips and boys are having curry and rice! All home made and I'm drooling! I can smell them
From
The kitchen as they cook! Oh well once I'm
At goal I can have beautiful healthy things too!
Hope you all have a lovely evening what ever your doing! Xx

P.s my leggings officially are too big! They almost fell down today at one point!!! Lol

whoop whoop on yer leggings falling down haha..not in public i hope??!

I started on SS so at day 11 i don't think i know anything else... i was told i could do ss+ but chose not to..you can do it doll..course u can!! You know the other day i read ur diary re your clothes hanging off you and it gave me will power so thank u for that..so many times i have though i want to quit but i come on here and am easily talked (with myself) out of it from all the diaries.
xxx

This place is a god send isn't it! And yes it was in asda! Oh the shame!
But it means I need to buy new stuff!
Primark here I come!

I'm
Really hungry this evening! Don't know why! I'm drinking my water! Had to have some ex lax this evening I forgot the movicol and that's all I had in! Going to have a cuppa in abit and see if that helps! Jason took the boys out for a pizza hut so I didn't have to smell food!
We are thinking of getting a dog, seen a picture and she's coming for the week on Tuesday to see if she likes us! She's a westie and 14 years old her owner can't look after her anymore, will give me a bother friend to look after! And a dog to walk is a good idea! Hope she likes us!!!
Gonna watch a film
And chill out before bed, night night campers!

Sunday- weigh in day tomorrow! Not feeling great think
I
May have put weight on! Feel
Huge and bloated and not like I've lost weight, but I have measured and lost inches will post later my losses been to adds got 2 new tops and a pair of leggings loads in there I love ! Cheap n cheerful too! Hoe everyone is having a nice day xxx

Well I'm
Off for the day! Tired and have a few dummy clips to make and some parcels to wrap ready for sending tomorrow, going to see CDC at 9.30am I've had one bar a day and I think it's them
That have made me feel hungrier this week! So going back to having the shakes only and a water flavouring not doing any ss+ this week either I will be surprised if I've lost anything but we will see xxxx

lancsgirl said:
Well I'm
Off for the day! Tired and have a few dummy clips to make and some parcels to wrap ready for sending tomorrow, going to see CDC at 9.30am I've had one bar a day and I think it's them
That have made me feel hungrier this week! So going back to having the shakes only and a water flavouring not doing any ss+ this week either I will be surprised if I've lost anything but we will see xxxx

Hello gorgeous hope ya have lovely rest and sending you fairy weight loss dust just for you keeping everything crossed for tomorrow xxxxxx

Monday 3rd weigh in and lost half a pound ! How awful! Well no more cordial for me and no more whinging about being hungry I can do this I know I can! So I've forgotten about it now and I'm concentrating on this week got my packs and a water flavouring also just stocked up on my water for the next few days, half term
This week so the kids are home, be nice to have them with me we can watch DVDs and go for walks when it stops raining!
Here is to next weigh in which is going to be better than this week xx

Great attitude Angela! Can you send me some of your mojo? ;-)

Don't know were my mind has gone but I'm so nagged off today and feeling like coming off cd, I'm hungry and Just don't know what to do, gonna switch me phone off and have a chill out for starters xx

Arr, I felt exactly the same as you this afternoon after WI. Only 2.5lb off this week and I've been following it to the letter. Just got to take a deep breath and assure ourselves that it's a marathon not a sprint. Keep your chin up hun xxx ;)

Babe just a quickie to say i've deactivated facebook..family politics..will be back on there soon though!!
Awwe noooo, don't you DARE give up missy!! You've come so far and dont forget the changes you are seeing in your clothes hun...ur on the right track, coming off will not be worth it!!! Go have a yummy hot shake and post on here after a think...or even 2mrw?? A clear morning a clear head!! xx

Don't know were my mind has gone but I'm so nagged off today and feeling like coming off cd, I'm hungry and Just don't know what to do, gonna switch me phone off and have a chill out for starters xx

Hey hon

Could this be maybe a bit of emotional hunger triggered by wanting to make yourself feel better after weigh in? Try to stay strong today and think of how you felt trying on those other clothes this week.. .you were so pleased with yourself. Make that your frame of reference (not the weigh in today) and think of those size 18s I have here waiting for you ;-)

Thanks girls! I've not eaten anything I shouldn't today but I came close, had an ss+ day and 3shakes, only just remembered about the fourth and I'm
In bed nit getting up now and I'm
Not hungry! I'm not giving in I can do this! I'm a mum of three for god sake and that's hard work enough! This is easy compared!
Starting each day as a new day and not thinking too far ahead otherwise I will slip, getting my head into the place it was when I started 3weeks ago! Xxxxxx

Day 23 - started today like it's my first week! Keeping busy cleaning and a touch of decorating! Were getting a dog this evening, her owner is elderly and can't look after her so she's coming for the week to see if she likes us if she does she's staying! Her name is poppy! And she looks so cute! Be nice to have a pet again and I can walk her!
Kids are bored already and it's only day 2 of half term! Amber is almost 15 months and into everything! She's helping cleaning !
Had my first shake, planning on having my other at about 1pm and I have a ss+ meal planned just incase I need it, feel slot more positive today x

Hello you!!!! Sorry I haven't been around for couple days uni has been manic!!!!! Anyway congrats on staying focussed you can do this you have been doing amazing sooooooooo well keep up great work and doing each day as a new day!!!! Xxx

Back