Angie's S/F Diary...

Good luck for tomorrow! How have you found this week? x

Hi Girls, 5lb off this week! Its been fairly straightforward and definitely a healthier way of eating. On pp, because I have a lot to lose, I had a lot of points and found myself eating rubbish just to use up my allowance. So its head down again this week and I'll be saving most of my weeklies for a drink at the w/e.

Angie x

Wow! 5 lbs thats good was u doing pro points before for long?? Im planning to save most of my weeklies for weekends too :) x

Wow! 5lb's! thats fantastic! That's something to keep us all motivated! Hope ur going treat yourself at the weekend ;) x

Marrybanilow said:
Hi Girls, 5lb off this week! Its been fairly straightforward and definitely a healthier way of eating. On pp, because I have a lot to lose, I had a lot of points and found myself eating rubbish just to use up my allowance. So its head down again this week and I'll be saving most of my weeklies for a drink at the w/e.

Angie x

I definitely don't eat half as many snacks as I did. I've not had a loss yet, but I really feel a lot healthier x

Hollie I did pp for a couple of months, and points before that, and sw before that, and calories before that...lol you get the idea! I do tend to lose very very slowly...Its taken me 3 1/2 years to lose nearly 5 st but Im patient and I know I'll get there in the end! x

Hi Crazy, I will be treating myself to a few large vodkas! lol Going for a drink at a friends house so I'll nibble on pickles and cherry toms and save my points just for the alcohol lol x

Hi Mets, every night I would have a bag of snack a jacks and a small bag of butterkist popcorn. I know I can still have that if I want but honesty Im too full after my tea x

OOpppps forgot to add todays menu...

Week Two
Day One

B- 1 bacon medallion, 1 egg, 1 bagel spread with l/cow extra light.
Banana

L- mixed pepper salad, tin tuna mixed with tsp mayo extra light, curry powder.
Apple

T- brown rice fried, aubergine, courgette curry
mandarin, plum

snack - s/f jelly with fat free fromage frais, 1/2 tsp candarel

Yeah I know what you mean. I would usually have a yoghurt and crisps for lunch but I just don't want them. It's weird! :D

It is strange because after lunch And tea I've always had to have something sweet after. At lunch I usually have a piece if fruit maybe but often don't bother. After tea I do occasionally have a baked apple or something but generally not bothered. I guess eating less processed stuff is changing taste buds? X

Becktoria79 said:
It is strange because after lunch And tea I've always had to have something sweet after. At lunch I usually have a piece if fruit maybe but often don't bother. After tea I do occasionally have a baked apple or something but generally not bothered. I guess eating less processed stuff is changing taste buds? X

I think you could be right? I also feel less bloated too.

up to now I dont think Ive read any negatives about s/f :)x

WEEK TWO

DAY TWO

B- porridge, banana
apple

L- homemade lentil potato soup (threw in a handful of brown rice too..it was sooooo good!)

T- 3 eggs, scambled with mushroom, onion, mixed peppers, seasoned with curry powder and 5 spice (will definitely be having this again),
pear

snack - petite pain with olive oil, jelly

WEEK TWO
DAY THREE

B- bagel, l/cow extra light

L- h/made lentil soup

T- fried Brown rice, chicken, veg
sugar free jelly, fromage frais

49/49 weeklies

WEEK TWO
DAY THREE

B- porridge, banana

L- mixed pepper salad with tinned salmon

T- gammon steak, egg, beans, 'chips', petite pain

snack - 2 mandarins, jelly

Had a good w/e...well using up a load of saved points is always fun!

WEEK TWO
Day Five

B- bagel, bacon medallions, 1 egg

L- chicken mayo on roll (6pp)

T- wholemeal pasta with l/cow light

Alcohol - bottle of wine, 4 vodkas, a shot of something!...I'm just saying I hve zilch points left !

Day Six

B- bagel, bacon medallions, egg
apple

L- crumpet, ham

T- quorn bolognaise, wholemeal pasta

snack - sugar free jelly, fromage frais

WEEK TWO

Day Seven

B- bagel, bacon madallions, 1 egg

L- crumpet,l/cow light

T- left over bolognaise, potato

Snack - cherry toms,pickles

weigh in tomorrow and just got my time of month so feeling really, really bloated. Hoping it wont effect weight too much.

Hopefully it won't affect things, I was same last week and still lost. If not at least it'll even out a week later. Best of luck. X

Week Three

Day One

B- bagel, gammon steak, 1 egg

L- crumpet, banana

T- wholemeal pasta, chicken, mushrooms, cheese sauce made with L/cow light and skimmed milk

Snack - apple, sugar free jelly

Back