T- curried brown rice, mushroom, onions
apple

snack - wafer thin ham

WEEK THREE
Day Four

B- porridge, banana

L - 2 ww bread, chicken, extra light mayo
breakaway biscuit - 3pp?

T - homemade fish cakes, aubergine, courgettes and mushrooms with passata.
Jelly

snack - crumpet with l/cow light

46 weeklies left

second week I stayed the same...I posted in the weekly weigh in forum. Had a night out tonight but stayed to plan best I could so hopefully not too much damage done.

WEEK THREE
Day Five

B- bagel gammon steak

no lunch

T - ham salad with 2 eggs

night out- buffet - 3 chicken legs, no skin

came home and munched - bagel with 2 bacon medallions

Alcohol when out - a good few so I'll just use all my points to cover it so I know I'm safe.

WEEK THREE
Day Six

Brunch - chicken mayo ,ww bread

L- bagel with ham, 2 chicken legs

going to see Joe McElderry this evening so will have some pasta when I get back later x

Ladies I've tried the new plan!! Altho I'm gutted I've gone down to 26 daily points I'm hoping my new system works! I'm doing SF weds,thurs and fri using minimal of my weeklies, then swapping to PP sat - having daily 26 PP plus most of my weeklies, in the hope that I will eat low PP foods and have more PP's for the damage I do every week on alcohol!! Then back to SF sun,mon,tues and weds for WI - sticking to just free foods!!
This week this is how I've done / doing -
Weds - Sf used 1pt
Thurs - SF 0pts
Fri - SF 10pts (vodka!!)
Sat - PP - 26 pts plus 39 weeklies - min food and lots of alcohol!!
Sun - SF - 0pts
Mon - SF - 0pts
Tues - SF - 0pts
Weds - SF - weigh in day!!
Plus I've earnt roughly 15 activity points (altho find it hard to work them out exactly!) but haven't & wont used them!!

I'll let u know how I go :) good luck everyone

Charley xx

Good luck Charley x

My weigh in is tomorrow

WEEK THREE
Day Seven

B- 2 ww bread, 3 bacon medallions, 1 egg, 1 l/cow light
apple

L- homemade potato and leek soup

T- pasta with mushrooms and brocolli, cheese sauce made with skimmed mik and l/cow light
orange

4lb off.....head down for week four on S/F

todays menu will be

WEEK FOUR
Day One

B- porridge

L- h/made potato and leek soup

T- curried brown rice with chicken and mushrooms

any snacks will be fruit and sugar free jelly

Angie, that is fantastic! Bet ur well chuft!! WI for me tomorrow but just STS will be a bonus as can't stop eating!! Oh well start a fresh again tomorrow!

B - OSS an skimmed milk
L - tuna and smidge of Mayo (0pts) in 2 x WW pittas
D - actifry chips, steak and beans! Oh and and 2 x eggs!! :(

Note to self remember portion control starting afresh tomorrow xx

Charley I know what you mean, some days NOTHING will fill me up...I think it's a hormonal thing! Good luck with W/I x

Gracie fingers crossed for your 3lb off, when is your W/I day? x

Hi Mitch, I did do pp for about a year and lost around a stone. I lose weight very slowly so its a good job Im patient lol I recommend you give s/f a try, its so easy and I know a lot of the girls on here arent snacking as much. I find that I dont think about food the way I used to. I get up in the morning and plan my days menu and thats it - no more thinking all day about what I can use my points up on - I love being free from counting but still managing to lose! Give it a go!(and you still have 49 weeklies for little treats if you need them)x

Marrybanilow said:
Charley I know what you mean, some days NOTHING will fill me up...I think it's a hormonal thing! Good luck with W/I x

Gracie fingers crossed for your 3lb off, when is your W/I day? x

Hi Mitch, I did do pp for about a year and lost around a stone. I lose weight very slowly so its a good job Im patient lol I recommend you give s/f a try, its so easy and I know a lot of the girls on here arent snacking as much. I find that I dont think about food the way I used to. I get up in the morning and plan my days menu and thats it - no more thinking all day about what I can use my points up on - I love being free from counting but still managing to lose! Give it a go!(and you still have 49 weeklies for little treats if you need them)x

It's Monday to try and keep me on track over the weekend, but I had a sneaky weigh in today and 3 off! :D x

Evening ladies well of the 3lbs I put on last wk I've lost 2 tonight so quite chuft with that!! New week today going to do SF tomorrow, then PP Friday and sat, and then back to SF sun - weds (WI)!! Off to good food show Friday so will need them weeklies!!! Have a good week everyone :) xx

Good Morning.
I want to say well done on your brilliant loss, i hope i have a loss like that next week.
Im hoping to ahve some support from you all here xx

Had a brill b/day w/e and managed to sts today, so pleased with that!

Week Five
Day One

B- bagel spread with 1l/cow light, 2 bacon medalions
Apple

L- 2 slice ww bread, ham , mayo
breakaway biscuit - 3pp

T- brown fried rice with mushrooms, onion and beansprouts

snack - apple, cup a soup 2pp

44pp left

Back