Annaphylactic's Exante Diary - Week 6 WI

What is all the fuss about banana shakes? It's rank!

Ok - I am trying to get along with the banana shake... I have chucked in a sweetener to get rid of the saltiness - but it's still flavourless and just icky. I have even had it warm as hot banana was my fave on LL... but EURGHHH!

Choc is DEF my favourite shake - but I'm not too sure what I'm going to do going forward when this month runs out...

So far I only like:

SHAKES
Chocolate
Vanilla (with coffee only)

SOUPS
Vegetable
Mushroom (although going off it)

BARS
Choc and orange

Don't want to buy the whole lot again, but also don't want to get 'only shakes' and no bars, or only soups and no bars. Going to be an expensive month I think :(

*MODERATORS - NOT WANTING TO GET INTO SWAPPING ETC - JUST WHINGING ABOUT FLAVOURS AND PRICING*

Bah x

I have the banana and strawberry with coffee as hot flavoured lattes (I'm weird I know) The Thai chicken - a spoon of chilli power and the tomato some masala spices

Just makes them a little more get-downable ;)

xxx

Ooh good tip on the banana in coffee... will try that tomorrow :)

Still not sure I'm brave enough to do the Thai Chilli or the Tomato - not a fan of chilli either, hot food/Indian/Thai flavours etc are not my thing :(

Luckily I've got quite a few LL shakes left over - although some are out of date (ahhh bugger it, won't kill me)... I will be able to substitute Thai Chicken and Tomato soups with those for the rest of this month.

Next month will be trickier - going to go forward I am probs going to have to get pickier and swallow the cost of ordering individual packs.

A xx

anna
just noticed how much you lost last week....!!!! well done! Is that the average? I suppose it depends on the person, right?
Thai chilli soup wasn't that chilli-ish and haven't geared myself up enough yet for the tomato. Don't know if my palate is changing or I am just thankful for food to pass my lips, but I'm sitting eating the veg soup (with lots of black pepper) and lumps and it is bearable..
Wish I could combat the lumps and have less froth if I whisk it....:p
Ah well, well done again

heidi x

Oh balls.

Before I whinge, I already know what people's responses will be... and they will either err on the side of a) 'Well, what do you expect? You cheated!' or b) 'Stop weighing yourself so often you numpty!' ;)

Basically... as you know, I had a little KFC slip up on Friday night. I was good all day on Friday until about 9pm, then woke up yesterday with no worries in the world - back on the packs as though it was just another Exante day. Did all my packs yesterday, drank lots of water, mowed my mum's lawn, went out last night etc etc... got home last night, weighed myself and I was 12 st 6.5lbs :(

When I had my official WI on Wednesday, I was 12 st 5lbs. On Friday morning I was 12st 3lbs... then in the space of two days, I have gone up again all because of one little cheat. Just feel rubbish.

I know that weight fluctuates massively through the week... but I've never had this before :( On LL I used to get plateaus, which would feel like forever, but never actually 'gain'. I hope that by tonight I will have gone down again... otherwise this week's WI is destined to be a little bit, well, sh*t.

Hope you all have a good day x x x

It's a b@stard when that happens but it is a good thing - you have not got away with it scot free so you'll think twice next time ;)

Come on - you can get back down 12.3 and beyond by your next weigh-in

Stick with it, Chick - you'll be glad you did :hug99:

xxxx

I totally agree....when you think youve got away with it if it happens again you dotn tend to feel so bad about it. Its a pain tho. Stay focused tho cos your doin fab! xxx

Hey lovely, stick in there, am rooting for you :) :) :)
It will go back down in no time

Just wanted to say Hi Anna - I'm from the LighterLife camp too. Finances have decided that I switch - I have enough LL packs for tomorrow, then start Exante on Tuesday (if the packs arrive on time!). I hope I can get used to the new flavours quickly - it sounds like I'll need my sweeteners!

Hehe - sweeteners are my best friend at the moment, I have to say! Good luck with your first week of Exante... you may find you love the flavours - stranger things have happened ;) Just kidding. I know many people find them quite nice, I am just a fussy bugger. :)

Good luck and keep in touch Lucy x x

I couldn't handle the Exante shakes without the sweetners myself!

Bummer at the KFC Anna, I didn't have the best of weekends either! Comparing a morning and evening weigh in is such a bad idea as well, naughty! :p

Hope you're getting back on it ok :)

Hello all,

I've really struggled this afternoon. I left work at about 6 and the whole way home I was fantasising about scotch eggs! Trying to convince myself that just one scotch egg would be ok - then realising it wouldn't - so I thought about buying a plain piece of steak instead - or a rotisserie chicken... just wanted MEAT! Haha. It took all the willpower I had to get home in one piece without any crumbs around my mouth. BUT I DID IT, had my bar and now feel very proud of myself :D

Second week weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed I have lost 3lb this week - I'm not expecting anything more than that - this morning I was 12st 3lbs, which is 2 less than this time last week, so if I can do one more by tomorrow I'll be very happy :) Then maybe in one more week I can get back down into the 11's!!!!! HOW EXCITING!!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful day :)

A x x

Well done you - fab stuff! Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow

xxxxx

Well done you! Just shows it's desire rather than hunger a lot of the time. Good luck for tomorrow. :)

heres to the descent into the 11s!! you deserve it :)

Well done for resisting Anna! I had a major meat craving last week - the first proper craving I'd had. Strange that of all things meat was first on our minds?!
Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in :)

Ooh lots of "well done you's", I like getting well dines rather that "oh you silly *****'s", so thank you!!

No idea why I always crave meat. Maybe because you can talk yourself into it... Because it's protein common sense it shouldn't knock us out of ketosis, but sadly I know from a couple of roast chicken slice slip ups on LL, there is no escape from little cheats. Knocked me out and made my weight plateau. Booo!! Not going to let myself fall into that cycle again. HELL no.

:D

xxx

Apologies for rubbish spelling, on iPod writing with my thumb... Doesn't bode well for good grammar or spelling!! Ooh, and I was auto-asterisked! Check me out and my rebelliousness :p

X

Back