Annaphylactic's Exante Diary - Week 6 WI

1lb is certainly better than nothing. You are doing so well Anna and youre so close to goal youll be there in no time if you just get your head in the right place.

As everyone has already said a lb is still a lb and at least you still lost this week and i hope that will make you more determined to be honking all week and hopefully next week youll lose a few more. Well done hun keep going

Not what you were after but better off than on. I feel and share your frustration

Keep going, we'll get there this time ;)

:hug99:
xxx

hey bummer but at least this during this impasse / disappointment you haven't done what I did and hit the fridge - cos that for sure was not the answer - you've come so far - your pics are amazing - a real inspiration and you will be where you want to be I'm sure of it

Still a loss anna! A pound is a pound and it is going in the right way!!
Good for you
Stay strong as you are doing fab.:D
My week two weigh in tomorrow...jeez.
heidi xx

(i know you'll have a good loss next week so) over a stone in 4 weeks, is a very good loss. :) x

Nothing really to report apart from to say I am still here and still going strong. Got back on the wagon on Monday morning and haven't felt the need to fling myself carelessly from the tracks again - so far!

The scales still aren't moving a massive amount, but they are shifting slightly. This morning I was 12st 0.5lbs, so with any luck by tomorrow I will be in the 11s again... we shall see.

I am useless with my water intake though, it must be said. I haven't had a drop so far today - most days I only manage a maximum of one litre and I KNOW I need to do better than that.

On another note, I had a very interesting conversation with my ex the other night. We broke up a couple of months ago and I have been through hell. Turns out he still sees a future with us, but needs to get himself sorted before he can give me the life I want, and he is working on this at the moment. We were always planning to meet on the 9th November to go and see Rhod Gilbert, but as friends, but now it turns out that he wants to see me that night for far more reasons than simply going to a comedy show with a friend. None of this probably makes any sense not knowing the full convoluted background to our situation, but needless to say I am super happy now and have even more reason to stick with this and give him a surprise on the 9th Nov.

Knowing my luck, he won't like new improved slim Anna, and I'll be back to square one, but hopefully this could be the (re)start of something amazing. Who knows - trying not to put all my eggs in one basket, but I really love him and pray that everything he says is true.

Anyway - enough soppy stuff. Not had a pack yet today, so really need to get choffing. Vanilla and coffee me thinks :)

Love to all xx

YAY!!! Keeping everything crossed for you :) :)

I hope it turns out to be all you want it to be ;)

xx

Anna, I love your threads and your honestly. I understand exactly how you feel and your ex-boyfriend sounds like a brilliant motivation for wanting to keep going with Exante! How exciting! Here's to a brilliant next weight loss (and a really successful Rhod Gilbert gig....!) x

Meh.

Ate.

I can't really give a good reason. Just that I had a horrid day - well, not horrid, just damn stressful... had my speaking exam for the Spanish degree i'm doing... and opened my new theatre. Both pretty big things!

So anyway, I kept my food low carb... cold meats and salad. I just wanted to chew on something.

Feel stupid now as I didn't really need it. I'd only had one pack, and I am sure if I'd made it home without passing the supermarket, I would have had my soup and a bar and all would have been hunky dory.

Dammit!

Anyways... should be limited damage. It's always Saturday nights!! Although my cheat this week was distinctly better than last weeks of the 'phone and deliver' variety!

So - no honk for me... and back on it tomorrow.

Pah xx

In fact, I think - for my sanity - I am going to forgive myself a weekly meal, and keep it low carb, sugar free. If I have something to look forward to, I may not even feel tempted when it comes around to it. After all, we all want something we can't have.

So - yes, Saturday nights for me will involve rubbish TV, protein and some low carb veg/salad. I'd rather go head on with my rebellious side that hide under the duvet feeling sorry for myself.

Hope everyone is having a good evening xx

Back