@~**Anne-Marie's Maintenance Diary**~@

doing well AM!!!! Well done...what a trooper you are :)

Oh i shud have a look at the fish counter next time im dere so. Yeah was looking at kippers today Wat kind of fish are they??

Ok some how ive managed to have more calories today than yesterday. Madness now i have added more milk to up my calcium etc and have had more fruit (banana's are so high in calories). But boy do calories go up so fast. Must be good tomorrow and have no treats coz i need to stop thinking its ok to have them everyday coz its not. Just coz they are low fat doesnt mean its ok. Im totally writing this to knock some sense into myself. Im under 1700 calories but I dont think i shud be up so high so fast. AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Im not panicking ill be grand just need to research calorie limits i think. I feel like im being 'normal' to fast with food. haha!

Sunday 06/12/09 Day 19

Breakfast ~ 50g of lizi's Granola with 100ml of Slimline milk- actually drank the milk at the end very proud of that my doctor will be so happy she's been trying to get me to have milk for years haha!

*plum before gym
*mandarin after gym

Lunch ~ Spicy quorn chicken slices with crunchy salad and salsa. Alpen Light Bar:) only 60cals a bargain

Snack ~
Throughout the day 100g of green grapes

Dinner ~ 4oz of Chicken, 20g of roast beef, 140g of baby potatoes with mixed veg.

Desert
~ Rachel's low fat rhubarb yogurt with mixed berries.

So i've decided I have been eating too much too quickly I'm gonna stick to 1200-1300 cal day for a while. I want to lose nearly another stone to be happy and comfortable so i think this might be the way forward. I was reading up on weight loss through maintenance products and they say a good trick is to have one with a low cal breakfast and one before dinner and have another low cal meal. I know I keep changing my mind its annoying me too but I guess i don't feel comfortable with what i'm doing (it feels wrong) so I must try something new.

Last edited:
Kippers are herring but they are FULL of bones - I couldn't eat one if you paid me.

You're right you must find something that you're comfortable with ... you'll get there, it's still very early days hon. xx

So I weighted myself (just for the laugh) this morning and I supposibly lost 6lbs in one day haha my body is so messed up right now i dont know what weight to take for real. So Im just gonna go ahead with my plan to keep to 1300 cals a day and see if i notice a different. Seems strange that even thou i was eating more the last few days that i lose weight. Dont think ill ever understand all of this. But I think if i can find something where i dont feel guilty about eating ill be happy.

Exercise

So went to the gym dis morning after breakfast now i thought i was hungry during the work out but the more I done the less i felt hungry it was great. I really tried to push myself and i actually broke a sweat today on all my cardio machines so im happy about that.

20 mins on Threadmill with 4 incline speed 4.5-5
15 mins on bike covered approx 3 miles so happy
15 mins on ski machine Could feel my glutes burning after it haha!
10 mins on swimming machine arms were burning alot!
10 mins on floating machine (still havnt found out the name for it) Managed much better on this today before i was dying, its still hard work thou!
100 stomach crunches on machine(this is giving me bruises on my shoulders) I done 50 with a heavier weight and cud feel it working think ill try do 100 with this weight tomorrow.
10 lengths of pool ( really felt fitter today in the pool, had to share a lane so had to keep up a certain speed which made me actually try harder and complete a full length without stopping)
sauna and steam naturally hoping doing this will stop the muscle pain tomorrow haha!
35 mins walk

Swimming machine?!!!!

I know its easier said than done, but even if you weigh yourself every day, 10 times a day, it will always be different. Just choose one day at the same time each week and keep that for your official weigh in. Dont take too much notice of the other weigh ins.

I know its easier said than done, but even if you weigh yourself every day, 10 times a day, it will always be different. Just choose one day at the same time each week and keep that for your official weigh in. Dont take too much notice of the other weigh ins.

Yep Dats what im doing coz im so up and down no point taking the others into account. Need to get a good weighing scales and pick a day haha!

Well either just use your Wii at the same time each Monday (or whatever day you choose) and the best time is straight out of bed. Have a pee and then weigh.

Or ask for some good Digi scales for Crimbo.

Well either just use your Wii at the same time each Monday (or whatever day you choose) and the best time is straight out of bed. Have a pee and then weigh.

Or ask for some good Digi scales for Crimbo.

Yeah my dad bought really good one's but he brought them to work He's gonna bring them home and ill test them out. He's off sick at the mo so ill use the wii til i get them. Thanks

Totally changed my menu today as I didn't want to prepare much, just lazy I guess.

[FONT=&quot]Monday 07/10/09[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Day 20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Breakfast ~ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]45g of organic[/FONT][FONT=&quot] porridge oats with mixed berries[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and 100ml of skimmed milk &[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 110ml of water. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]First time to cook[/FONT][FONT=&quot] porridge was much quicker than I[/FONT][FONT=&quot] thought. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lunch ~ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Knorr Thai Vegetable[/FONT][FONT=&quot] soup 2 servings. I had 2 servings[/FONT][FONT=&quot] coz it was basically water with[/FONT][FONT=&quot] spices and Veg. I knew I would[/FONT][FONT=&quot] be hungry after it and I was so I[/FONT][FONT=&quot] had a slice of wholegrain toast[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]with LF garlic and herb soft[/FONT][FONT=&quot] cheese.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dinner ~[/FONT][FONT=&quot]WW Cottage pie with[/FONT][FONT=&quot] extra carrots, long green peas and parsnips. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Snacks ~[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* maintenance Bar throughout[/FONT][FONT=&quot] the day cut it into four bits[/FONT][FONT=&quot] haha![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* 100g of green grapes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* plum[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* mandarin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* 5 salt & vinegar rice cakes[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (not doing this ever again)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* can of 7up free[/FONT]
* Alpen Light Bar
* 2 rich tea light biscuits
* half a curly wurly

Yes well obviously I have totally spiralled out of control today, new start tomorrow back to work which is good and bad news im away from food but i do be starving so eat more. Only bringing the bare essentials i think. God them rice cakes are haunting me saying eat me eat me!

[FONT=&quot]Exercise[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* 45 mins of Wii step advanced[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* 22 mins of wii super hula hoop[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* 1hr10mins walk with dog[/FONT]

Last edited:
So I have decided to change my weigh in day to 2day. My weight seems to bounce around a lot and Ive decided to just take 2day's weight and go on from there. Luckily it was a good weigh in i weighted on my weighing scales but its not very accurate so went down to the wii for an exact weight and Im offically 62.3kg which is 9stone 8lbs. So lost 4lbs. WOO HOO!:D

Prob will be back up again but at least I am prepared for it being up and down once it comes back down again and my clothes still fit ill be happy.

WooHoo!!! Great result! Well done you! xx

Thanks I'm delighted.

Well done a.m :)

Hate to burst yer bubble though just bare in mind all scales are diff and my wii board weighed me 3lbs lighter than the pharmacy. But aslong as you stick to 1 set of scales all should be gravy :D x

Well done a.m :)

Hate to burst yer bubble though just bare in mind all scales are diff and my wii board weighed me 3lbs lighter than the pharmacy. But aslong as you stick to 1 set of scales all should be gravy :D x

Oh i know but i weighted myself on 2 scales and i was the same. and not dat pushed going to the pharmacy again. Always leave feeling crap so don't want to experience that again. Maybe Ill go weigh there once a month or something but ill take it by year.

Well done AnneMarie on your 4lbs loss. You are doing very well on maintenance. You deserve to be pleased with yourself.

Back