• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution Anniegolightly whose not so light...not YET!

Miss Mac

Gold Member
They are great losses hun, well done and welcome to exante!!..x

Thank you for your warm welcomes :)

I have ordered my first weeks worth... i will be finishing my lighter life foodpacks by Thursday and then into Exante- 3 a day instead of 4 but I'm thinking long term... better value!

Ordered the mixed bag to see whats what... I'm quite excited!
I am going to stick to Thursday Weigh Ins bu this diary will be my only tracking device- so watch out lots of useless entries coming this way!

Last edited:
Having a bottle of ice cold Coke Zero- as I've read on here that its allowed! Wow, as my diet hasn't had an sugar in it for a few weeks it has definately affected my taste buds...and can I say this Coke tastes lush! :)

Miss Mac

Gold Member
Feel free to rant away...its how most of us get through the day!!

I love dr pepper zero, it feels like such a treat!! Will look forward to seeing your first weigh in..x

You can have Dr Pepper Zero too :D
I read this but haven't tried it yet... great for being out and about nd actually being able to buy a drink other than water!

Tesco tomorrow to stock up :)

Coke in the fridge. Food packs arrive tomorrow ready for Friday start. LL packs finish Thursday so then that's it!!

One question- anyone know anywhere good to buy water flavourings?

I'll buy flavoured water I think. It was just easy with the LL counsellor to buy the tub of flavour and was wondering if there was something similar I hadn't found. But thanks.

Packs arrived today :) going to try a day on exante tomorrow- too curious to compare the two!

Lunch: Toffee Nut and Raisin bar & Coke Zero
Tea: Mushroom soup
Supper: Hot Chocolate
3 Litres of water through out the day.

The cereal bar was really nice, quite sticky and chewy but in a satifying way. Washed down with a can of Coke Zero it didn't even feel like I was on a diet!

The mushroom soup was, well just like Heinz Mushroom soup! So again a real success!

Hot chocolate later- maybe made with peppermint tea for a little mint kick!

Weigh In day tomorrow and although I am not going to a 'counselling session' as LL followers do I will weigh and update after work and a haircut!

Happy dieting peeps!

Good Day- The

Thanks!

Lunch: Chocolate Orange Bar
Dinner: Vegatable Soupd
Supper: Stawberry Shake

The bar wasn't as nice as the one yesterday but, don't get me wrong it was lovely. The soup was nice and veggie- with lots of bits in it. Shake later when I watch the telly :)

Hair cut done-although like ever don't like it :(

Weighed In (At home) and have lost 4lb this week! Great :) Really pleased and as ever motivated to stay on the straight and narrow!

Last edited:
Lunch: Bar
Dinner: Soup
Supper: Chocolate Shake

A few people commented today on my weight loss ( it's taken a stone and a half for anyone to notice mind you!) so that was nice!

Hopefully after half term it'll be two stone and I can buy some new summer tops a size or two smaller than last years :)

Training day with free lunch- looked really nice. My type of buffet :( but stayed away from it and ate my bar with a can of coke zero. Caved and had a tea with milk in tho- this shouldn't be that bad should it?

cybill

Gold Member
sounds like the transition to Exante is going well, and nice work on the 4lbs lost :)
I don't like tea or coffee at all, so can't really comment, but I know some others have a little skimmed milk in their tea /coffee and I don't think it makes much difference.
Hope this week goes well too :D