Total Solution Anniegolightly whose not so light...not YET!

Bad day all round. Sister in a mess do spent day at hers trying to sort stuff out- came home n ate crap cos I felt all upset and out of sorts.

Looks like its day 1 again tomorrow! I'd had a good run too!

Ahh it's hard isn't it when family issues put us off track, :(
I am a fixer in my family( and let's be honest probably most of us are) and my issues go aside while I look after and tend for others. Then like you get upset by it and comfort eat.

Good luck with your fresh start today :) hope you have a good one.
My head is in the right place today, so looking to have a planned day of housework and rest, and exante diet. :)

Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am the worlds worst comfort eater- when my son was born he was very ill and was in SCBU for 12 weeks. In that time I put on about three stone. In the next five years I put on five more!

Hence starting exante in the first place- he's 8 now and a whole lot of other issues but manageable :)

Big crisis at my sisters- lack of sleep and no real happy ending to offer her did put me back in that place.

Tired n hungry today but back on the diet so... Day one again!

Oh bugger. Starting again- count down to centre parcs! 7 weeks today.

Want to be target weight by then to need to get a move on :)

Where did you get to Annie

Well did I fall off the wagon or what!!!!

Day one yesterday- going to do 3 packs and tea (600 kcals) this is my plan for two months see where I am then. 12:10 this morning!

Thank god on my phone I can't see/edit my tracker as this would be even more upsetting!

So tracker on the laptop as soon as I can :(

Nearly a week now and going ok. Had tea every night. Used exante all day and gave kept to 12/1300 cals. Lost at least two pounds as I snuck a weighing yesterday but will make it official on Saturday as it will be a week :)

Thanks! So day seven and weighing in at 12st 6lbs. Good start but still two stone from the target I set myself a year ago! Six months of dieting ahead me thinks!

Hi Annie how you doing?

Well Goodbye Exante! I've lost my zing and I'm jumping ship!

13 months ago I started this weight loss journey- never imaging I could lose so much weight in such a short time- as by Christmas I had lost 6 stone! But here I am in May and I'm finding it too much hard work staying away from food- I think it's just been too much time on the same diet

So to continue on my weight loss journey- I have joined Slimming World with new energy and enthusiasm :)

Extra easy living for me from now on... Thinking this new interest will keep me on track for at least a couple of months at which time I'll be in my target weight area.

So I'm off to open a new thread in the slimming world section! To talk recipes and stuff over there!

Good luck everyone with your continued Exante journey :)

Xxx

Good luck Annie, you have done amazingly well and I'm sure you will continue to lose as you eat healthily xx

tubbynomore said:
Good luck Annie, you have done amazingly well and I'm sure you will continue to lose as you eat healthily xx

Thank you! Won't talk about tea but I'm thinking this maybe the last diet I need :)

Back