Total Solution Anniegolightly whose not so light...not YET!

Great thanks for asking. Investing in some bio oil to help sort out my skin as I start getting smaller :)

Diets play havoc with your mind! I'm worrying about how I'll look and it's still months away!

Hope you're doing well- keep up the good work!

Another weigh day has come and gone! This is going so quickly. Never before have I truley found dieting easy :)

-3lbs again tody and now I can wear my size 18 jeans!! They are about 7 years old but hey- who's complaining :)

Over two stone lost in 7 weeks- I'm really pleased about that. I remember comin on here in the early days and reading some other users diary posts where they were talking about 30lbs losses and never believing that I would be doing it too one day.

70 Days until I go on holiday (set up a counter on my phone) and I am thinking that is my mid term goal. My target is to be unde 14 stone for that one and perhaps I'll stand in front of the camera for a change!

looking at my stats on the side of this page- 30lb lost and 68 lb to go. I am nerly a third of the way through this. Again a bizarre idea- I have always thought that if I was seriuosly ever going to be under 10st again I would be dieting for years! and here I am 2 months into it and nearly a third of the way through? A panic just set in... will I have been on the band wagon long enough to have broken the old routine and to be free of the bad habits? Would that happn if I was on a slower weight loss diet? I've never been th 'good' at it before so maybe I'll be good at the maintaining bit too?

Thing is I've got to get there and try!

Just rambling.....

Happy dieting anyone who reads this!

It must be a Sunday thing...had my bar already and its only 11:30!!

This means hours now before the soup and shake :(

My husband thinks I have my soup and shake too close together and should have the soup about 4 and the shke about 9.

But I like my evening busy and 'full' of food? Reminisent of eating habits I guess... during the week I can go all day with my school lunch time dictating what time I have my bar but on the weekend I have too much day-time and think about it too much. Its ok-I struggle to holdout for a Saturday but by Sunday I just give in at 11!

The 6 week school holidays are just weeks away- will I be able to survive a summer when I've eaten my bar by 11 every day?

Well I made it! Got to bed time on what must be the hardest day so far on this diet. Snapped at my husband all day but bless him he took it all in his stride!

Much better today in work. I wish I knew what to do to repreoduce that self control when I'm in the house!

Already thinking that school holidays and weekends will be the un doing of me when I get to the end of this diet fiasco!

mmmm mushroom soup :)

off to ebay all my size 22s now- ain't planning on fitting those clothes again anytime soon :)

don't know what to do... never before have i struggled to decide somehing so trivial in the grand scheme of things but I am booked to go for a chinese buffet style meal on Thursday for my nieces birthday. For the lasy 8 weeks Ive avoided nights out eating with a passion but I have no excuse! and this is the first hesitation I have had- I don't want to be left out but I don't want to ruin the week...is there any dishes I can eat that would mean I would not lose the ketosis?

Lost three lbs again this week but now I've been
out for tea for my nieces birthday and I've eaten a chinese :(

Not so good. There goes that three pounds then!

Didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. 8 weeks doing 100% and this was my first meal but not that fantastic I must be honest. 8 weeks til my next meal now- as only nine weeks til holiday!

Well didn't have any hunger pains yesterday or today yet. Would have thought the Chinese would have killed the ketosis and that I'd be feeling it yesterday and today but nothing! Just straight back into the diet.

Weathers crap so hanging around the house again.... Not good on weekends!

Want to be busy!

Another day another day on diet! Wore new jeans today- bought them about 3 years ago when I was dieting as something to aim for' forgot all about them and stopped aiming for them!

Put them on today and was pleased they fit- also leased that they should only fit for a month as I'm aiming for even lower these days!!

Size 18 used to be a goal!! Mad really- but some diets take so long to work that I never made it this far do quickly before so by the summer holidays these jeans should be bagged up like the 20s and the 22s! Might by a pair of 14s to aim for next!

Hey hun :) glad you are going ok and the Chinese didn't knock you out of ketosis. I think out stomachs shrink a lot too so you don't get hungry as much, I just ate normally for a week and still didn't eat anywhere near as much as I used to, just couldn't fit it in haha.

Great news about selling the old clothes :) bet it's a great feeling. And I think you should buy yourself some 14s! xxx

JennieC said:
Hey hun :) glad you are going ok and the Chinese didn't knock you out of ketosis. I think out stomachs shrink a lot too so you don't get hungry as much, I just ate normally for a week and still didn't eat anywhere near as much as I used to, just couldn't fit it in haha.

Great news about selling the old clothes :) bet it's a great feeling. And I think you should buy yourself some 14s! xxx

Ha ha thanks! Got one pair of jeans ready that'll do don't want to jinx it :) happily back into the swing of it as I'm focussed on the big holiday ( 60 days of diet to go ) with our friends and their kids. Want to be as low as possible.

Hope you're ok and dieting is going well for you :)

Glad it's going well, and nice work getting straight back on track after the Chinese. It's so exciting hearing about the clothes, it's amazing as stuff starts to fit, and things that you've had for ages really are just too big to wear. As you say, those 14's will be calling you next! xx

Glad it's going well, and nice work getting straight back on track after the Chinese. It's so exciting hearing about the clothes, it's amazing as stuff starts to fit, and things that you've had for ages really are just too big to wear. As you say, those 14's will be calling you next! xx

I was so worried that even one meal off plan would be my undoing but I'm actually pleased I did it to know I can get straight back to it!

Just thinking being under 200lb is my next mini goal :)

I'm sure with birthdays and stuff there'll be many more ups and downs! Just looking at your stats and their fab! So well done on the weight loss- and in less than 12 months, wow!

JennieC said:
It wont be long until you're under 200 Annie :) very exciting. You're right about there bein lots of events, I find it hard for that reason, I just try to avoid alcohol and stick to carb free :) xx

Me too. Awards evening last night just ate meat and salad. It's not going to break the bank but can make me feel frustrated? Another day I'll have to diet added to the end of it?

Nevermind! It's Friday- have a fab weekend :)

Back