ProPoints Another go.....

A good 12. I reckon I might be able to get to 10st 6lb'ish in 8 weeks which won't be enough to get me back in clothes. I think I'm best trying not to worry about it for now. I will have to get some stuff of eBay

We've been talking tonight and John defo won't be going. He's said that he still wants me to go as he will be ripping the old kitchen, putting an RSJ in and pulling down the dividing wall. He's said it will be like a building site x

u can understand why he wants u to go! bless him and i can understand why he wants to stay! yeh dnt b thinkin about clothes now jus see where u are then
xxxx

My mum caught my dad trying to kiss another woman :0/
It wasn't just that though they've not got on for a long time.
They got divorced when I was a baby and then got back together. They moved to Spain about 8 years ago and then my mum moved back 4 years ago. I don't think she was ever really happy in Spain.
My mum lives in a static caravan now as she can't afford to buy a house/flat etc, and because of the property in Spain she isn't intitled to any help. Even though the house in Spain would be very difficult to sell and they would lose loads of money on it.
Hopefully in the future we will be able to afford to get a second mortgage and get her a little bungalow or apartment.
Sorry rambling on haha.

Ur not rambling on! Sorry to hear that its not fair she can't get any help! That is so nice of u that ur one day going t try and help I wwud do the same for my mum too if it come down to it!

Sorry about the gain hun! Xxx

Ur not rambling on! Sorry to hear that its not fair she can't get any help! That is so nice of u that ur one day going t try and help I wwud do the same for my mum too if it come down to it!

Sorry about the gain hun! Xxx

I wish we could do it now. I hate seeing her not have a house of her own after working all her life! X

Sorry about the gain hun.... You will get it off this week plus more besides

I'm sorry to hear about your mum... Life really isn't fair sometimes is it? I hope things sort themselves out for her so that she can be happy again x

Right. I'm starting the day with fruit and yogurt.

Gonna attempt a walk today. Last year before I failed miserably I was walking about 25 miles a week. I won't be able to do quite as much at the moment because its a bit cold for little man in the pushchair for too long.

Lunch will be some zero soup that I made yesterday with a sandwich and dinner is cottage pie I think x

Walking in the ice is difficult! So glad I had hold of the push chair because I would have deffo landed on my bum at least 10 times lol

image-872957420.jpg

Had a walk to town and picked up my daughters kindle she's been saving for.
There's a massive hill (covered in ice) that I had to tackle. Definitely burn more calories pushing the pushchair in the snow/ice!

So that's 3 miles so far :0)

Yesterday's food diary (27 dailies)

Breakfast 2
Milk 1
Fruit and yogurt 1

Lunch 8
Zero soup 0
Cheese sandwich 8

Dinner 10
Cottage pie 10
Green veg 0

Snacks 10
Fruit cake 6
Crackerbreads with sweet chilli philli 3
WW hot choc 1

Total 30
Weeklies remaining 46

I was given half a fruit cake at the weekend ouch!
I ate a slice in Sunday and a slice yesterday and chucked the rest in the bin!

Totally agree with you both - amazing will power to throw away emmalouise! I am like that with the WW Lemon Slices - all good as 2pp per pack - not so good when you eat all 6 in one sitting. Defeats the object of low fat diet food ;) xxx

Haha.
OMG I love cakes! Lol

This is definitely me. I just stupidly bought cookies at the supermarket instead of bananas. When will I learn?!

This is definitely me. I just stupidly bought cookies at the supermarket instead of bananas. When will I learn?!

I've eaten about 5 x 2 individual packets of ww biscuits today :-( I think I would have eaten more had I not finished the entire box x

Back