Another newbi

superslim1972

:wavey:Hello everyone looking at this sight this is just what i need because i can tell that i am putting on weight.My name is Alison i am 37,married with 2 boys kieron who's 8 & Callum who's 4 today:D I have done lots of diets Tesco,Weight watchers & now i am back & going to give Slimming world another go.
I do have the Jan 2008 pack do you think i could get away without getting the new pack or has it changed?
Are all the Healthy extras,Free foods & Sins the same?Now that ive found this sight i cant wait to start.

hi and welcome back to sw. Its probably a good idea if you go to at least one class to get the updated info, there has been some changes to things.

Good luck with the restart

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Hi and welcome!
I agree with soccermum. I think its would be a good idea to go for at least one class, if you don't want to go for more, as things have changed a lot in the last 2 years.
That way you will get the new books and updated info.
Good luck!

E-bay do sell books, normally at an inflated price, but that is an option too.
However, the latest book is not the one with an Extra Easy booklet. That was the one prior to the new one which came out in January. Things have changed a little since then.
The new book has all the plans in one book with the main focus on EE.

Back