another newbie

been a good day but i changed the crab and pasta for some tikka chicken as i just couldnt be bothered cooking the pasta when i got home as it was too warm lol

have also got some aquaban tablets to try and clear up water retention just need to do some exercise now

well made myself a slap up breakfast this morning but struggled to finish it eek so stomach definately shrunk (either that or it full of water lol) but enjoyed it immensley

breakfast
toasted onion bagel
4 rashers ww bacon (tiny little slices)
3 tbsp tinned tomatoes
loads white pepper
glass of oj

lunch
1/2 pot 3 bean and chilli soup
wholemeal pitta bread
sugar free jelly pot

dinner
ww beef hotpot
half tin mixed veggies
scoop mashed taties
mullerrice

supper
raisin and cinnamon bagel

the potato topping was lush, never really used to like cottage cheese but now it closest i allowing myself to proper cheese i enjoy it lol... maybe i was comparing to proper cheese too much before to allow myself to like it

now wheres that pork pie alternative????

eaten loads today

breakfast
malt loaf + banana

a.m snack
bowl of pickled beetroot and pickled onions

lunch
chicken with beetroot and celery and a chip lol (moo gave me it)
1 small scoop of haagan daz strawberry and banana frozen smoothie (5.9g fat per 100g) so only just over

p.m snack
2 kiwi fruit and a banana

dinner
quorn stir fry with 1/2 pack savory rice

and will probably indulge in a mullerrice for supper

been so tired today think it through lack of exercise as much as anything so will have to try and work out a bit later

been a funny day at work too, very quiet so been bored senseless don't like not having anything to do

breakfast
mission deli breakfast bread

lunch
boots shapers sweet chilli chicken wrap
boots shapers fruit salad

dinner
tesco light choices beef and mash
mushy peas with mint sauce

good day today

breakfast
malt loaf and banana

lunch
school dinner lol, was helping out at school today so got a school lunch comprising of a kids sized portion beef, mash, carrots, broccoli and a small yorkie and it was rank so i hardly ate any of it
and followed it with a pear which was yum cos even school dinners can't ruin a pear

dinner
went to macdonalds with kids, fortunately i am very good at resisting burgers now lol so i had a grilled chicken and bacon salad no dressing and a blueberry muffin which actually had more cals than my main course lol

school dinners used to be lovely... unfortunately not anymore

breakfast
malt loaf and banana

lunch
turkey salad and mullerrice

snack
pack raisins

dinner
beef hotpot with mash
mullerrice

theres time lol

tried to add a bit more variation to my diet this week because i starting to get a little bored

breakfast
porridge with raisins and bananas, great choice really filled me up properly until lunchtime

lunch
pastrami and tomato sandwich on rye bread yum yum

dinner
a salmon burger from lidl with sweet chilli stir fried veg and noodles

going to have to fit something else in later too as my cals are very very low today havent even made 800 from meals eek

Back